[Drama 2015/2016] I Have A Lover 애인있어요

irilight

I thinked she lost memory in an accident. Now I guess this is a revenger. maybe :P :D

As fas as I could understand from the article, she is going to have an accident...

http://www.xportsnews.com/jenter/?ac=article_view&entry_id=618296&_REFERER=http%3A%2F%2Fsearch.naver.com%2Fsearch.naver%3Fsm%3Dtab_hty.top%26where%3Dnexearch%26ie%3Dutf8%26query%3D김현주%2B

Edited by ayselluna
  • Like 3

@ayselluna,  @ororomunroe Thank you for new stills.  :)

I thinked she lost memory in an accident. Now I guess this is a revenger. maybe :P :D

@tunquat, yes!  AsianWiki just published that same photo that @ayselluna posted, with the following heading, on their FB page:

"Here's the first still images of actress Kim Hyun-Joo in upcoming SBS drama series I HAVE A LOVER (literal title).

The still images are from Kim Hyun-Joo's first day of filming for the drama series which took place July 14, 2015 in Gangwon-Province, South Korea. Setup for the scene has attorney Do Hae-Gang (Kim Hyun-Joo) involved in a mysterious car accident. Due to this car accident, she loses her memory and lives as her younger twin sister Dokgo Yong-Gi.

I HAVE A LOVER first airs August 22, 2015 in South Korea."

kMMUrg.jpg

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Looks like the plot thickens.....

Edited by irilight
  • Like 6

@ayselluna,  @ororomunroe Thank you for new stills.  :)

@tunquat, yes. AsianWiki just published that same photo that @ayselluna posted, with the following heading, on their FB page:

"Here's the first still images of actress Kim Hyun-Joo in upcoming SBS drama series I HAVE A LOVER (literal title).

The still images are from Kim Hyun-Joo's first day of filming for the drama series which took place July 14, 2015 in Gangwon-Province, South Korea. Setup for the scene has attorney Do Hae-Gang (Kim Hyun-Joo) involved in a mysterious car accident. Due to this car accident, she loses her memory and lives as her younger twin sister Dokgo Yong-Gi.

I HAVE A LOVER first airs August 22, 2015 in South Korea."~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Looks like the plot thickens.....

@irilight,  I think the mysterious accident is her husband tried to kill her or if he has a mistress she tried to do it because I bet all the wealth belongs to her or she will be taking the majority of his wealth.. After all the debts are paid and selling off property that have to be split on half could make him lose a lot and make her a fortune 

• Like 3

@irilight,  I think the mysterious accident is her husband tried to kill her or if he has a mistress she tried to do it because I bet all the wealth belongs to her or she will be taking the majority of his wealth.. After all the debts are paid and selling off property that have to be split on half could make him lose a lot and make her a fortune 

I don't think her husband would plot a car crash, as according to multiple articles (translated by Google though), he is expected to have a warm and gentle personality.

Edited by ayselluna
  • Like 4

I Have a Lover:
A new drama that we haven't really talked about here yet has just released some stills. I Have a Lover stars Kim Hyun Joo, Ji Jin Hee, and Park Han Byul and sounds all makjang-y. It's slated to be 50 episodes and is about a woman who loses her memory and re-meets her husband who she used to hate, but now that she can't remember him, she falls in love with him again. I also hear that there are some twin sisters reunited after living apart for 30 years. "I Have a Lover" will replace"The Time We Were Not in Love"'s Sat/Sun time slot starting August 22nd.

i%2Bhave%2Ba%2Blover1.jpg
i%2Bhave%2Ba%2Blover%2B2.jpg
I%2Bhave%2Ba%2Blover%2B3.jpg
I%2Bhave%2Ba%2Blover%2B4.jpg

Edited by irilight
  • Like 6

so due to this car accident, she loses her memory and lives as her younger twin sister Dokgo Yong-Gi.

i wonder what happened with her sister did she died ???

I remember an old movie Deceptions 1985....Twin sisters trade places with unexpected results...Was a great movie!!!I WONDER IF SOMETHING SIMILAR WILL HAPPEN IN THIS STORY...

Edited by andy78
  • Like 4