[Drama 2015/2016] I Have A Lover 애인있어요

irilight

8 hours ago, trust71 said:

THERE'S THIS ONE SCENE THAT JR  COMPARE DHK TO SALMON......:confused:

.what is the characteristic of salmon that the writer use to define DHK?     though salmon is just a big fish that a lot of people likes it....actually they are adaptable fish..just like DHK....they also can go to sea water and return to fresh water ...just like DHK when her memory return she go back to CNPHARMA TO WORK and leave the  BAEKS FAMILY. AND A SALMON DO NOT DIE CAN  SPAWN 3 TIMES...just like DHK she died couple times...that means she can still be spawn and make JE company more profitable.

@trust71 What an interesting tidbit on salmon and HK. Thanks chingu. And, going by this specific but rare type of salmon which can spawn 3 times, and HK has had only 2 'near death' experiences thus far, would that mean writernim has a 3rd 'spawning' as in 'near death' incident upcoming? but survived to fulful your spec on 'make company more profitable? And could it perhaps be 'JE' getting hit this time, in her place? 

• Like 8

@jadecloud

You know JE got a bit of an inoculation 4 years ago.   He loved HG without doubt trusting that his love was returned. So he was shaken a lot by the doubts and her act.   However, this time around after learning that HG can act 180% from what feels.  He did not fall for and instead acted the way she wanted. 

I think 4 years ago HG was willing to believe and endure everything but JE leaving.  In her mind it was not going to happen cause JE was a man only to her.

So from that bad experience both no longer take the others actions at face value and neither is over confident.  

Will we get kiss in 34 & 35 maybe but then there be another issue.

What I want most for JE & Hg is to have an honest talk about ES.   After the MUS(make up S)  will be unreal.  As ll the emotion, passion, pain joy both held in will be released. 

As for HG who will she atone?  Will she loose her ability to practice law?  Will she have to give up wealth, will she goto jail.  

I think she could give all up as long as JE,WJ & YK are in her life.    BS could stay as friend but only if he stop the pretense of BF or wanting to marry her.   JE since he been bitten will not take BS presence  if he continues to act the way he is. 

• Like 12

I really admire the creativity of the writer. Everytime i watched eng ep of this drama, i feel nervous, excited, and butterflies on my stomach. I am looking forward for the preview of the next episode. But my patience is tested at this time as no preview for ep34. Of course, i will patiently wait for the next episode.

@trust71 Happy New Year too. Be healthy.

To all reviewers & critics of IHAL  Happy New Year. Be healthy as well.                                    

• Like 9

@jadecloud  that's also  my suspicion.....is there some accident that make DHK life in danger? why does writer -nim mention salmon..

actually that's just my spec....like what you said...or maybe somebody will re-surface that have grudges against DHK ..you know she's a lawyer who specialize in destroying people lives according to her...

• Like 9

BS is at the award!!! 

I'm just here waiting for JJH and KHJ :wub:

Happy New Year to all!! 

Edit: Ep 34 Text Preview

함께 하겠다는 진언을 거부하고 신일상과 단둘이 대면하게 된 해강! 신일상은 과거 일을 들추며 해강과 말 다툼을 하던 중 흥분하고, 그때 널 죽였어야 했다며 해강을 위협한다. 한편 푸독신 부작용 관련 검사 결과를 받게 된 설리는 해강의 집무실 앞을 찾아가 해강의 뺨을 후려치는데...

Aigoo! Just post the video preview too.. :D

• Like 10

2 hours ago, Katrina Abdul Talib said:

@ayselluna

A VERY HAPPY AND PROSPEROUS NEW YEAR to U too and to all IHAL lovers here.

Million thanks to Kdramas for giving us the opportunity to watch all those wonderful dramas all through 2015.. :wub::D

@Katrina Abdul Talib, thank you!! :)

Wish you a successful year ahead too!

• Like 7

56 minutes ago, iamtaken said:

@jadecloud   @tambui  @Katrina Abdul Talib  @my2centsworth  @imientan  @UnniSarah  @Jalhanda  @chubbychub1966  @thegoldbug  @Lmangla  @tiMadam  @deandraluv  @Nahoku Activities  @ariesgirl_1 

@myonenonly  @mdj101  @drmjs   @Gangsterkadik  @Kehinde  @qwenli  @roseann10   @isprawl  @DelroyB  @andy78  @kikotaichou  @yunra89  @alekaonu  @12blbl  @ayselluna  @lauren2b2  @liltash85  @hibiscus23  @rairamegumi  @airgelaal  @iamtaken  @irilight @lenet

@trust71

I copy pasted this since Trust71 was kind enough to list all of us who I guess chip in regularly but really to Everyone who is reading this ( writer, lurker and alien) Happy New Year. May this upcoming year be very good to all of us and May all of us have the enabling grace to be good to the time we are given. 

I do believe that HG has a plan she is not sharing with anyone as yet.

I am a bit  worried about what is going to happen at the meeting with Shin. The best outcome is that HG will collapse and JE and HG will go to ES's ashes together to start their delayed -  but never ending in the case of a lost child -  goodbye process.  As you can see, that has lots of tears. 

There are many worse scenarios. JE will learn something that he does not know as yet and has not processed. He will start having doubts about HG again. 

HG will watch what JE is going through and decide that she can not add her own grief on top of that - been there, done that, don't do it again HG. 

One possible sort of intermediate outcome can be that the man has told JE something that is just not true and HG will be able to refute it. 

I mean there is a possibility that the man will run off and not want to meet the two of them together leaving them to sort out their stuff. He has been very jumpy around JE but that would be too K dramaish. 

I do agree with many of you that this is the best K drama of 2015. I think it is up there with Samsoon and 9 outs 2 ends as all time greats. 

@macaronandsakuratea   @kfan7172 - Soompi is not letting me tag you guys!

Thank you! :)

May God bless all of us throught the New Year!

• Like 9

5 hours ago, trust71 said:

TO THE FOLLOWING CHINGU LOVERS........

@jadecloud   @tambui  @Katrina Abdul Talib  @my2centsworth  @imientan  @UnniSarah  @Jalhanda  @chubbychub1966  @thegoldbug  @Lmangla  @tiMadam  @deandraluv  @Nahoku Activities  @ariesgirl_1  @macaronandsakuratea     

@lenel  @myonenonly  @mdj101  @drmjs   @Gangsterkadik  @Kehinde  @qwenli  @roseann10   @isprawl  @DelroyB  @andy78  @kikotaichou  @yunra89  @alekaonu  @12blbl  @ayselluna  @lauren2b2  @liltash85  @hibiscus23  @rairamegumi  @airgelaal  @iamtaken  @irilight   @Lo2015  @dhelovely 

MAY YOU HAVE PROSPEROUS NEW YEAR TO COME.......

HAPPY NEW YEAR TO EACH AND EVERYONE OF YOU....

@trust71 and LOVERS, Happy New Year to you too!:heart:

Animated Photo

Photo:

• Like 12

7 minutes ago, jadecloud said:

@chubbychub1966 Which channel are you watching red carpet from? The link we usually watch LIVE is having news now...please PM me :) 

Aigoo I'm sorry chingu! I'm just constantly stalking sbs twitter acct. Refreshing every second!! I don't think they show the carpet live :(

OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG SHIPPPPPPPPPPPP

Why they torturing our leads making them go round and round!!! silly-yahoo-emoticon.gif

They both look amazing!!

• Like 11

5 minutes ago, chubbychub1966 said:

Aigoo I'm sorry chingu! I'm just constantly stalking sbs twitter acct. Refreshing every second!! I don't think they show the carpet live :(

I see. Got it.

Wowoooow Thanks @chubbychub1966 OMG there they are!!!! GOOD LUCK KHJ and JJH!:heart: KHJ is so beautiful and sexy in her gown....win the Daesang! KOT!

• Like 7

6 minutes ago, chubbychub1966 said:

Why they torturing our leads making them go round and round!!! silly-yahoo-emoticon.gif

They both look amazing!!

If they came together, we have high possibility they will win tonight best couple awards

• Like 9

1 hour ago, DelroyB said:

@jadecloud

You know JE got a bit of an inoculation 4 years ago.   He loved HG without doubt trusting that his love was returned. So he was shaken a lot by the doubts and her act.   However, this time around after learning that HG can act 180% from what feels.  He did not fall for and instead acted the way she wanted. 

I think 4 years ago HG was willing to believe and endure everything but JE leaving.  In her mind it was not going to happen cause JE was a man only to her.

So from that bad experience both no longer take the others actions at face value and neither is over confident.  

Will we get kiss in 34 & 35 maybe but then there be another issue.

What I want most for JE & Hg is to have an honest talk about ES.   After the MUS(make up S)  will be unreal.  As ll the emotion, passion, pain joy both held in will be released. 

As for HG who will she atone?  Will she loose her ability to practice law?  Will she have to give up wealth, will she goto jail.  

I think she could give all up as long as JE,WJ & YK are in her life.    BS could stay as friend but only if he stop the pretense of BF or wanting to marry her.   JE since he been bitten will not take BS presence  if he continues to act the way he is. 

@DelroyB I agree. I think HK's atonement, if she did anything unlawful, if she had a hand in causing KSY's death rather than being framed, then I guess it will be her losing her law license. Or perhaps just suspension of it for some years. And perhaps also donating lots of money to charity? But I don't think she will go to jail.

@Jalhanda Finally chingu? WELCOME! This too is a good sign for you in 2016 :P 

• Like 9

7 minutes ago, LHRCN_ said:

hahahahaha Kim Hyun Joo and Ji Jin Hee are so funny playing with the camera, hahaha

here she is, wow she looks so sexy 

---deleted beautiful KHJ photo---

naver

Oh wow...she is GLOWING WITH BEAUTY! And red is very auspicious too. Hmm.... hope the good vibes of the color will rub on her tonight :P GOOD LUCK KHJ-ssi!

Oh wow, they just said drama awards program coming up next!

• Like 7