[OFFICIAL] ☆WooJoo/YeonSo Couple☆ (Yoo Yeon Seok ♡ Kang SoRa)

mzzurah

Good afternoon all you Yeonso Couple (so will this be our official OTP name? haha) 

Anyway, seeing @ced2's gif of YYS biting his nails (probably a tiny habit of his own similar to BGW), i noticed that he was dressed in a tux(?), maybe it was during an award ceremony? Haha. Which led me to be excited about MBC Drama Awards at the end of the year. I really hope that both YYS and KSR will win some awards and of course the Best Couple Award! It will be even better if both of them appear together on the red carpet as partners ( just let me dream. HEHE) But I know that MBC has been quite generous with their Best Couple awards, so it's a high chance that our Yeonso/ Woojoo Couple might grab it (also seeing how their kiss scene was so well received!). 

Also, I also read somewhere that KSR was asked by her management to not get so close to YYS (like LOL? Why not? they gonna be lovers, shouldn't it be better if they got as close as soon as possible?) But seeing that, I realised that in both their instagram accounts, they DO NOT have each other on their following list. :(. I usually noticed that in other dramas, the leads would follow each other if they have IG accs. But it's not the case for our OTP here. :( But I do know that KSR is aware that YYS has one, because she tagged him in one of her post. So why are they not following each other? Is it because of KSR's management?? :blink: 

ORRRR! They don't want to invited unnecessary attention that they might be dating??? LOLOL

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@pandalover1 oh, so that was what happen.. me too, find Sora's agent's advice as doesn't make any sense.. to me it should be the opposite, get comfy with each other as soon as possible, especially if the partner is as cute as YYS.. hahaha..

and i'm pretty sure they really close pretty fast, because when i watched one BTS, YYS playfully tease sora with "woman clothes" looks like he wanna try it in sora, i still feel amused if i remember that, ^^

@delfin yes! I think so, oppa behaviour is like a child when he close to someone.. watching yof, he always fought with Ho Joon hahaha so I think he is close enough with Sora, if not he wont act like that..kkk

i watched that and said aigooo, LOL, btw i'm curious about something, i watched a few of yeon seok oppa prescon, and he usually more calm, but in WaC prescon he act more childish (this is when i started to love yeon seok and sora), was my eyes got tricky or yeon seok oppa really act little different? :D

Also, I also read somewhere that KSR was asked by her management to not get so close to YYS (like LOL? Why not? they gonna be lovers, shouldn't it be better if they got as close as soon as possible?) But seeing that, I realised that in both their instagram accounts, they DO NOT have each other on their following list. :(. I usually noticed that in other dramas, the leads would follow each other if they have IG accs. But it's not the case for our OTP here. :( But I do know that KSR is aware that YYS has one, because she tagged him in one of her post. So why are they not following each other? Is it because of KSR's management?? :blink: 

ORRRR! They don't want to invited unnecessary attention that they might be dating??? LOLOL
YYS needs to follow KS’s instagram first, then for sure she will follow him immediately. Sora only follows  male celebrities after they followed her.KS has started following @jinyoung0423 (Pongsan).

LOL guys, i don't know what HOT TOPIC means in soompi but when i open k-drama forum so i can read which thread have new post, i realized that our thread number 1 in Hot Topic, LOL

@delfin yes! I think so, oppa behaviour is like a child when he close to someone.. watching yof, he always fought with Ho Joon hahaha so I think he is close enough with Sora, if not he wont act like that..kkk

i watched that and said aigooo, LOL, btw i'm curious about something, i watched a few of yeon seok oppa prescon, and he usually more calm, but in WaC prescon he act more childish (this is when i started to love yeon seok and sora), was my eyes got tricky or yeon seok oppa really act little different? :D

I am not sure. It could be the BGW role that influnenced his behavior in prescon? Was he always very calm in past presscon? Maybe @rynn_peace can enlighten us.

Or any of YYS fan out there, they would know better.

YYS needs to follow KS’s instagram first, then for sure she will follow him immediately. Sora only follows  male celebrities after they followed her.KS has started following @jinyoung0423 (Pongsan).

Maybe YYS is like Sora, he will only follow someone if that person follows him first? :lol:  If so then these two are really alike! Twins! Hahaha.

Does anyone knows YYS IG habits/style?

Guest ced2

@icemaid i think he is just like her. Both are A type. Perfectionist, Insecure and have too much worries. Just like BGW and LJJ. Ha ha. Both are playing it low and didnt want to garner too much attention from the public i guess. Ahhh.. my delulu mind has no 'fullstop' button. How to end this? Haha..

@icemaid i think he is just like her. Both are A type. Perfectionist, Insecure and have too much worries. Just like BGW and LJJ. Ha ha. Both are playing it low and didnt want to garner too much attention from the public i guess. Ahhh.. my delulu mind has no 'fullstop' button. How to end this? Haha..

someone must stop me too,

btw i just realize that our chingu @rynn_peace is one of the runner of yeoniverse wordpress, thank you chingu, now i know that i can watch perfect proposal in my town, :D , just will wait until after 22 july so i have time.. Noteeee : this is the first time a bother to watch korean movie in cinema and to be fair the cinema which will play korean or asian movie is new in my town (like a month, ^^)

Really he looks more childish? Hahahha I just saw he looks nervous than before, must be because it's his first role as main lead in drama.. (seems he licked his lip a lot)

i got tricky in my eyes, LOL, i discussed it with my friend, who new too with yeon seok oppa outside movie and drama land, we take it as his face more brighter and more lively (than other press con, ^^), kekekeke maybe he just happy he got his first lead role in drama land.... i need to done some research, LOL

Although i am new to YS oppa, i recalled watching him in Werewolf Boy... but i was so into Joong Ki oppa at that time that i forgotten about YS oppa in it. I am currently watching Healing Camp without subs...but i tend to look out most of his press conferences rather than his dramas or movies. Oh i just watched Hwayi: the monster boy, even though he appeared for a short scenes, i admires his acting. YS oppa was full of charisma, as always! YEON SEOK oppa JJANG! Hmm.. to continue, i admit that from other press cons of him, WAC had nervous sensation vibe on him!

Learnt that oppa have same blood type with SoRa makes me happy. Maybe both of them tends to have similar personalities that made them look awkward at first, but especially oppa with his obvious shy expressions but after WAC, there's lots improvement between them.

Thanks to @pandalover1 update. I kept looking at the gif of Oppa's reaction umpteenth times now! 

Again with my delulu mind... that split second when Oppa turn to his side, i bet he glances at his back too! But that's not all! Look at the word at his back...

This might sound absurd but i tried to deduct the word "beer"...lols

BE as in the sound of letter "B" so that can be conclude as BE= HubBY

To make it simple, ER= DeAR

Since the BE is in the top represent uri Oppa, the ER on the bottom represt SoRa!:P

For all we know, "BEER" is their code! Hmm...still can be!

Because Oppa= BEER and SoRa= SOJU:phew:

Okay, my delulu antic can't stop me...so please pardon me for my nonsense deduction of just a mere word from Oppa's shirt! ;)

Archived