[OFFICIAL] ☆WooJoo/YeonSo Couple☆ (Yoo Yeon Seok ♡ Kang SoRa)

mzzurah

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I was in denial mode because I think I made it in such a hurry, plus I'm not a software genius. I've ever wanted to create a couple thread for a long time before this, so this was my 1st attempt and it wasn't lovely as what I wanted it to be. But as long all the Warmers appreciate it, I feel honored and thankful for everyone support. ♡

I was in denial mode because I think I made it in such a hurry, plus I'm not a software genius. I've ever wanted to create a couple thread for a long time before this, so this was 1st attempt and it wasn't lovely as what I wanted. But as long all the Warmers appreciate it, I feel honoured and thankful for everyone to give me a support. ♡

​                        You have done well. Nice!   thumbsup.gif

I know I would mention this again and again but Yoo Yeon Seok oppa was remarkably a cute guy. No one can pull off sulky face better like him! And he is 90s actress killer too. Lucky Kang SoRa, Park Bo Young & Park Shin Hye. ;)

I know I would mention this again and again but Yoo Yeon Seok oppa was remarkably a cute guy. No one can pull off sulky face better like him! And he is 90s actress killer too. Lucky Kang SoRa, Park Bo Young & Park Shin Hye. ;)

@zurah90 oppa is actually new to me, and I totally fell for him in WAC, actually I had research done before watching him on WAC, I really like his real life personality.. He's like this caring Hyung/Oppa type, which girl won't fall for him?haha...he's known to treat most women like queens.. so I'm sure he's nice to my sora too!:)

@pandalover1 That's a given!  He would treat women like a precious queen indeed ;) YS oppa is new to me too but i just started researching about him. He was a generous and down-to-earth man and that's what make me fell for his personality♡ Moreover he done lots of charities...aww i'm melting!:wub: Since i'm born in year 90, can't i act alongside him too? (Perhaps only in dream!) LOL:P

@pandalover1 That's a given!  He would treat women like a precious queen indeed ;) YS oppa is new to me too but i just started researching about him. He was a generous and down-to-earth man and that's what make me fell for his personality♡ Moreover he done lots of charities...aww i'm melting!:wub: Since i'm born in year 90, can't i act alongside him too? (Perhaps only in dream!) LOL:P

​Hahaha suddenly everyone wants to be born in 1990. :lol:

He seems such a sweet guy just based on W&C. :P

I need to do my research on him to understand all his goodness better. Haven't done my homework. :sweatingbullets:

I hope Sora will form a good friendship with YYS after working with him in W&C. :D

Archived