[OFFICIAL] ☆WooJoo/YeonSo Couple☆ (Yoo Yeon Seok ♡ Kang SoRa)

mzzurah

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Right now, I'm wishing for a magazine photoshoot for both YYS and KSR together! That would be awesome! Just like Lee Jong Suk and Park Shin Hye!

To be specific a front cover mag shoot!! Sora hasn't had the chance to land on the cover of a magazine yet.. sooo I'm hoping she'll get her chance this time!! It would be great if she and oppa land on the front cover together!!kekeke 

Omg I just watch the fancam, I do like to see how the whole crew cheering out loud. I will screaming at the top of my lungs if i were one of them. And the most important is... yys reaction is priceless, he hides his face but keeps take a peek. Sure he curious how their kiss scene turn out :wub:

Right now, I'm wishing for a magazine photoshoot for both YYS and KSR together! That would be awesome! Just like Lee Jong Suk and Park Shin Hye!

To be specific a front cover mag shoot!! Sora hasn't had the chance to land on the cover of a magazine yet.. sooo I'm hoping she'll get her chance this time!! It would be great if she and oppa land on the front cover together!!kekeke 

Yeah that will be awesome!!! :w00t:

Actually there are so many projects they can do together - magazine shoot, cfs, another drama, a movie......

Ouh finally manage to comment in this forum.. aww yys is so precious!! He was so shy.. lol.. woah so loud there.. omg.. ksr really was watching that scene and yys reactions silently.. i bet the both of them will watch it again alone.. lol

WooJoo kiss scenes gave us a great impact! I also never expect a steamy kiss would be shown on the screen and i'm actually kind of surprise myself.

I have to say one thing though. I know actors love to have kissing scenes, who don't right? Especially there's a sexy female lead as a partner! Duh!

I saw this video of YYS oppa made comment on "The Werewolf Boy" that starred Song Joong Ki and Park Bo Young. The funniest thing was he kept commenting and expecting a kissing scene would appear! He is a romantist guy Warmers...we have been trolled by him in WAC! He shows how his kissing scene would break out the news worldwide! Lol 

cr: YeoNiverse- Yoo Yeon Seok IFC 

They probably pointed out when their level 4th kiss scene is shown from far kkk                  

"it's regretable coz its our best kiss scene" maybe they said like that hahaha or they put themselves as viewers too and said the director is such a tease to put text "and that night they definitely didnt go out"

They probably pointed out when their level 4th kiss scene is shown from far kkk                  

"it's regretable coz its our best kiss scene" maybe they said like that hahaha or they put themselves as viewers too and said the director is such a tease to put text "and that night they definitely didnt go out"

I think they are both cursing at the pillar blocking the view of their kissing scene, pointing & shouting "Damn pillar! Argh!" :angry:

They reacted just like us WooJoo shippers! :lol:

P.S. When I was watching I almost wanted to push aside the pillar & whatever is blocking my view! :crazy:

#WooJoo style at movie premier jul6 at CGV

YYS & Sora are really in sync with their outfit!  :wub:

After spending so much time together in Jeju, they begin to think alike! :lol:

Cheers unni hahahhaa

kdrama__kpopWhich couple you prefer !?
-
-
1- ex girlfriend club couple
2- falling in love with soon jung couple
3- warm and cozy couple

Kang Sora :wub: Yoo Yeon Seok are also known as :

1.  Warm & Cozy Couple