[OFFICIAL] ☆WooJoo/YeonSo Couple☆ (Yoo Yeon Seok ♡ Kang SoRa)

mzzurah

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@icemaid my korean is bad, so i just understand a few words, i just understand that yys said that "sonim" looks like have fun (interesting) story so he curious and watching it, and he wish that the movie will be hit, sonim fighting.. as ksr she said that she sonim have interesting story, so she wait for it, and her heart want to watch it (i'm not really heard what she said in this part,)... sonim fighting ^^

@icemaid my korean is bad, so i just understand a few words, i just understand that yys said that "sonim" looks like have fun (interesting) story so he curious and watching it, and he wish that the movie will be hit, sonim fighting.. as ksr she said that she sonim have interesting story, so she wait for it, and her heart want to watch it (i'm not really heard what she said in this part,)... sonim fighting ^^

Thank you @delfin

So sonim is the title of the movie. :D I thought they were mentioning some actor/actress name. :lol:

I was in denial mode because I think I made it in such a hurry, plus I'm not a software genius. I've ever wanted to create a couple thread for a long time before this, so this was my 1st attempt and it wasn't lovely as what I wanted it to be. But as long all the Warmers appreciate it, I feel honored and thankful for everyone support. ♡

@zurah90  it's perfect!!!  thank you chinggu!!! :)

another warmer turned shipper in this house for our WooJoo couple!!!

I pray this OTP will sail!!! :wub: :wub: :wub:

Wonder how they address each other's name out of camera.. did they go by oppa/sora ya or sora shhi...

I don't know how yys adresses sora but sora calls him oppa.. kekeke.. :D

Really? Sora calls YYS, oppa!  :D     HighFive.gif

Ya she did during the press conference. What about BTS filming of the drama?

Wonder how they address each other's name out of camera.. did they go by oppa/sora ya or sora shhi...

I don't know how yys adresses sora but sora calls him oppa.. kekeke.. :D

Really? Sora calls YYS, oppa!  :D     HighFive.gif

great, i'm super happy to know that.. :D

GUYSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!! WATCH THISS! 

His reaction is so cuteeeeee!!!He covered his face because he was shyyy! Awwww!!! KSR reaction was more cool! HAHAH

And i noticed that KSR is just behind him, which mean they were sitting beside each other considering it's a round table???? GAHHHH! 

Ahahahahahaha! Sora is like I could have done better!!  Yahhh gijibae!! Why you such a perfectionist hahahahaha! But that kiss was really good already though! Hahahahaha! Omgggg opppppaaa soooo cute!! Some more the cast were teasing them.. hahahaha.. that scene was probably the most important scene for all of them! Hahahaha!

@pandalover1 Omg Did Sora really say that??? HAHAHA! 

That scene was perfect! I couldn't ask for more! Or was she wanting more movement and closerness?? HAHAHA 

hahaha I'm just assumming based of her reaction.. knowing sora she's a perfectionist hahaha or maybe she felt that they should have showed more cause obviously they definitely filmed more than that. Hahahaha!! Idk hahaha.. hahahaha yess maybe that too...kakakaka! Omggg this littlest things are like drugs to us warmers!hahaha 

That scene was perfect! I couldn't ask for more! Or was she wanting more movement and closerness?? HAHAHA 

hahaha I'm just assumming based of her reaction.. knowing sora she's a perfectionist hahaha or maybe she felt that they should have showed more cause obviously they definitely filmed more than that. Hahahaha!! Idk hahaha.. hahahaha yess maybe that too...kakakaka! Omggg this littlest things are like drugs to us warmers!hahaha 

hahahaha I know right!!!! She probably wanted more of the kiss to be shown. I wonder how long they took to film the kiss. HEHE! Imagine they had to kiss SO SO many time for different camera angles? Kyaaaaa! 

I squeak when i realised that YYS and KSR were sitting next to each other!!! 

LOLOL! That fancam is a bonus to us shippers! I hardly come across any fancams in a wrapped up party, let alone a photo with both leads in the same pic. I must say that this OTP ship sailing strong and fine!! HAHAHAH:wub: 

Thanks for posting the video here @AshleyChia

Hahaha YYS oppa is sooooooo cute! :lol: He is so shy! Look at Sora, the cool operator! B)

So proud of Sora, never satisfied with the outcome, such a perfectionist! :D

We already gave you & yys top marks for that lap kiss! :wub:

hahahaha I know right!!!! She probably wanted more of the kiss to be shown. I wonder how long they took to film the kiss. HEHE! Imagine they had to kiss SO SO many time for different camera angles? Kyaaaaa! 

I squeak when i realised that YYS and KSR were sitting next to each other!!! 

LOLOL! That fancam is a bonus to us shippers! I hardly come across any fancams in a wrapped up party, let alone a photo with both leads in the same pic. I must say that this OTP ship sailing strong and fine!! HAHAHAH:wub: 

Hahaha hey really a bonus.. we had 2 wrap up dinners! Hahahaha!!  And in both uri leads are seen sitting near each other. Hahahaha!!! So blessed!! Now we shall wait for interviews hahahaha 

Archived