[OFFICIAL] ☆WooJoo/YeonSo Couple☆ (Yoo Yeon Seok ♡ Kang SoRa)

mzzurah

Guest Mazayas

OMG Sora has withdrawal symptoms too! :lol:

Thank you Sora! :wub: Thank you @pandalover1 muack!

YYS oppa, see your JJ is so pretty! Where are you BGW?! :lol:

Woot! Love WooJoo couple in her IG pic! :wub:

is there possibility they doing photoshoot that time?....because usually in her daily life she didnt use make up (she have sensitive skin) ^^

Btw, at 6july i see a photo of Yys when he enter the building (movie premiere)...i see him touch/cover  his wrist band....(will try to find it again & post it here). After thinking it again...is he feel uncomfortable to use it? but he have to?....because someone ask him to use that.....is that someone is his stylish?...or is it sora?...(delulu me)....kkkkk . Because their outfit looks match with each other :)

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

OMG Sora has withdrawal symptoms too! :lol:

Thank you Sora! :wub: Thank you @pandalover1 muack!

YYS oppa, see your JJ is so pretty! Where are you BGW?! :lol:

Woot! Love WooJoo couple in her IG pic! :wub:

is there possibility they doing photoshoot that time?....because usually in her daily life she didnt use make up (she have sensitive skin) ^^

Btw, at 6july i see a photo of Yys when he enter the building (movie premiere)...i see him touch/cover  his wrist band....(will try to find it again & post it here). After thinking it again...is he feel uncomfortable to use it? but he have to?....because someone ask him to use that.....is that someone is his stylish?...or is it sora?...(delulu me)....kkkkk . Because their outfit looks match with each other :)

@Mazayas

I'm actually puzzled why sora was wearing make up at home. even when she was spotted out the day before yesterday she was in slippers, shorts and comfortable tshirt wearing sunglasses, which means she didnt have any make up on..hahaha. i dont think so, i think she was at home, clearly the top she was wearing looked like she was not going anywhere.. hehe

Oppa doesn't usually wear accessories like that, that was the first time he wore it, maybe it was for show or possibility like you said he wore it cause he have to.. kekeke. I don't know why i have the song 'Tie a Yellow Ribbon Round the Ole Oak Tree running in my head whenever i think of Oppa's wristband. :w00t:

@Mazayas i thought about oppa kept touch his wristband too, i already forget which page in warmers soompi got that pic, :D , around 517 page i think... yupz their outfit are match to each other and funny thing his wristband color actually didn't really match with his outfit, :D , my friend who love fashion told me, actually he didn't need that because he already wear watch and bracelet on the same hand,, thing like this just keep us from our delulu mind to keep alive, :D 

@icemaid @pandalover1 i think it's random too, she wears make up and LJJ bandana when she clearly at home, she barely used make up when she hang up with sunny gang and sam the other day, ^^.. and kekekekekeke at tie a yellow ribbon, can we changed it into black and white ribbon? :phew:

@icemaid really? i don't realize that song became sunny soundtrack, i love that song, i like cindy and quietdrive version, :D ,edit : and novaspace version, ^^.. i will check out sunny again... btw looks like sora love bag with pattern black and white, or it is the same bag?

Guest Sunnysn

Behind-the-scenes video catches Jeju Island Gatsby stars and crew watching Yoo Yun Suk and Kang So Ra's intimate kiss

by Nancy Z on Tue, Jul 14, 2015

4e069228-97ef-46ad-81d0-6d09eaf07d6b.jpg

The delicious kiss between Geun Woo (Yoo Yun Suk) and Jung Joo (Kang So Ra) in Jeju Island Gatsby is so cute, daring, and hot that it is fast becoming one of the best kisses in K-drama history. We are excited to share a fan video that captured the stars' reaction when they watched their own warm and cozy kiss scene while sitting with the rest of the production team. Yoo Yun Suk's adorable reaction is particularly endearing. We'll start by first reliving the original kiss...

Here's THE KISS  in Jeju Island Gatsby. (Spoilers if you haven't watched episode 16.) 

Okay, let's all take a deep breath, fan ourselves, and check out the cute behind-the-scenes video taken when the production crew watched the kiss scene together:

You can see Yoo Yun Suk putting his hands up to cover his face, looking shy and very cute. His face even looks like he blushed too.

Kang So Ra appeared to maintain her ladylike composure while she sat right behind her onscreen man. I've seen post-production photos where the 2 leads stand or sit far apart even though they swore forever love on screen. So it's quite nice to see our warm and cozy couple sitting together here.

What do you think about the kiss and the stars' reaction? You can watch all of Jeju Island Gatsby below:

http://www.dramafever.com/news/surprise-video-catches-jeju-island-gatsby-stars-and-crew-watching-yoo-yun-suk-and-kang-so-ras-intimate-kiss/

@delfin looks like it's a backpack version of the bag she used during the piper VIP premiere. Kekeke.. 

@Sunnysn hehehe. It's been weeks since WAC ended and seems like the Kiss Scene is still a hot topic.. good good! That shows how impacful that kiss scene was, I must say, I call it the baby making kiss! Kekeke.. Seems like uri Woojoo kiss would probably be on the list of Best Kdrama Kisses.. kekeke.. so proud! 1 mil views on FB, 500k plus on naver in a week.. wowowo.. 

@delfin looks like it's a backpack version of the bag she used during the piper VIP premiere. Kekeke.. 

@Sunnysn hehehe. It's been weeks since WAC ended and seems like the Kiss Scene is still a hot topic.. good good! That shows how impacful that kiss scene was, I must say, I call it the baby making kiss! Kekeke.. Seems like uri Woojoo kiss would probably be on the list of Best Kdrama Kisses.. kekeke.. so proud! 1 mil views on FB, 500k plus on naver in a week.. wowowo.. 

i actually wondered about that picture. There's  a date stated in the poster. Is that the musical shown date? If yes means it has passed? So is it Sora just take a picture near a random poster OR is she went for that musical last june and only posted the picture now? If it was the later.. means she watched it in Jeju? (My delulu mind kicks in again.. lol). Anyway.. she change a pattern of posting insta picture early morning to late at night with some random photos with unknown instances. I wonder why.. keke

P/s: i wish there's best kiss award in mbc award. They surely get it. Lol

i actually wondered about that picture. There's  a date stated in the poster. Is that the musical shown date? If yes means it has passed? So is it Sora just take a picture near a random picture OR is she went for that musical last june and only posted the picture now? If it was the later.. means she watched in in Jeju? (My delulu mind kicks in again.. lol). Anyway.. she change a pattern of posting insta picture early morning to late at night with some random photos with unknown instances. I wonder why.. keke

P/s: i wish there's best kiss award in mbc award. They surely get it. Lol

@ced2 @delfin

The thing about sora is she's known to post throwbacks. Maybe that's the date of the starting of the musical?, you know musicals go on for months.

but the translation of her comments and hashtag kinda sound like it was a throwback pic but seems like the musical was in seoul before in the year 2012 and 2013 and now they're back again.. maybe that's what she meant when she said it's been a long time I've watched this musical ,she must have watched it few years before when they had their tour in seoul. Hehehe.

Here's the old date and the current airing dates.

South Korea: Seoul Art Center Opera House - Seoul, South Korea.

July 26 - September 7, 2013
    September 14 - October 20, 2013

South Korea: Samsung Electronics Hall - Seoul, South Korea.

June 13, - September 6, 2015

Source 

Yes hoping Woojoo will get best couple award! :wub::wub:

Will sora attend beauty inside premiere? There's more than one person she knows involved in that movie , so she can use that reason aite? Hehehe.. its still far away. But i cant help to think. Lol

Anyway.. any suggestion of fanfic or fanmade vid of uri woojoo? I'm missing them badly.. T_T

@ced2

Yes I hope Sora would attend & support Yoo Yeon Seok's movie Beauty Inside premiere! :w00t: 

Besides YYS & that chicken guy who did cf with Sora  Seo Kang Joon, who else does she knows?

Now there's something for us to look forward to in August. :)

Will sora attend beauty inside premiere? There's more than one person she knows involved in that movie , so she can use that reason aite? Hehehe.. its still far away. But i cant help to think. Lol

Anyway.. any suggestion of fanfic or fanmade vid of uri woojoo? I'm missing them badly.. T_T

If she's around and free yes she'll most probably attend. 

Besides yys, there's Park seo joon(Dh2), chun Woo Hee(Sunny),Kim Dae Myung(Misaeng),Seo Kang Joon(Chicken Cf), park shin hye(her sns bff), lee jin wook(same company).

Sora's sprite Cf :wub:

There's having a water slide event now, slide the city 

http://event.gmarket.co.kr/event/2015/07/0710_sprite/event.asp Sprite seems to be the major sponsor or something like that 

Sora will attend a water gun festival event with her cf partner Bobby from IKON sometime end of July. sorry I forgot the exact date.

12_%281%29.png?type=w2

cats.png?type=w420

Wanjeon gorgeous! :wub:

via http://m.blog.naver.com/sepia0814/220420998909

Archived