[OFFICIAL] ☆WooJoo/YeonSo Couple☆ (Yoo Yeon Seok ♡ Kang SoRa)

mzzurah

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

thanks for those gif @pandalover1. May I borrow them?? hehehe

THIS! I really love this simple and small gesture from YYS. So affectionate. Though it wasn't part of the script or was it an adlib, I thought YYS and KSR must be so comfortable with each other to do that. Awwww, YYS oppa is so caring and thoughtful. And the way KSR looks at him. *swoon* .HAHAHA, though the hair broke her gaze and concentration on him. 

1935036534_0d5d2c21_zpszflbzj8g.gif

HAHAHA! he said his lines wrongly right??? KSR's reaction is so cute! She said "AH! The mood is gone.Let's break up!" LOLOL

1935036534_61d24719_zps9pcvxpei.gif

And this is too funny! What are you doing YYS-oppa!? 

I love how his hand just sits there comfortably. Gahhhhh! PLEASE BE A COUPLE! YOU TOO LOOK COMPATIBLE TOGETHER! 

1935036534_46ea3180_zpsskad434h.gif

Taking the rehersal so seriously! needing to do the kiss on the forehead even though just for practise?? HAHA! You want to make use of every opportunity to kiss her right???? HEHEHEHE

1935036534_9ac6faf6_zpsa6lvzk24.gif

After watching the past few BTS, I do recognise that both YYS and KSR are very comfortable with each other; hence they are able display and portray so much chemistry onscreen. Off-screen, they are having so much fun filming, teasing each other, praising each other. Soooo, even they can’t be a couple, I would rather that they remain best of friends. And probably years later, they might consider each other again?? Hehehe! 

Just remake this gif ^^

tumblr_nr91903WLP1tdn56eo1_250.gif

His hand gesture is cute ^^

@AshleyChia I don't mind for now on they just being close friend, and few years later consider their relationship,  lol, no one selca is bit mysterious to me, the only selca we got is when woojoo went to date, :D 

Although i am new to YS oppa, i recalled watching him in Werewolf Boy... but i was so into Joong Ki oppa at that time that i forgotten about YS oppa in it. I am currently watching Healing Camp without subs...but i tend to look out most of his press conferences rather than his dramas or movies. Oh i just watched Hwayi: the monster boy, even though he appeared for a short scenes, i admires his acting. YS oppa was full of charisma, as always! YEON SEOK oppa JJANG! Hmm.. to continue, i admit that from other press cons of him, WAC had nervous sensation vibe on him!

Learnt that oppa have same blood type with SoRa makes me happy. Maybe both of them tends to have similar personalities that made them look awkward at first, but especially oppa with his obvious shy expressions but after WAC, there's lots improvement between them.

@zurah90 

natoo!.. me too!! when i watched warewolf boy i was so into Joong Ki that i was actually hating the fiancee's character since he's so selfish and the antagonist.. furthermore i did not really know YYS during that time.. now turn out he's become one of my favorite actor alongside Joong Ki.. haha... 

when i watched youtube clip on that movie recently (the one with Joong Ki, YYS and Bo Young voice) i noticed what other warmers mentioned that he's such a romanticist, always hoping for kissing scene between Joong Ki and Bo Young.. :) .. Joong Ki even called him a weird hyung.. hahaha.. so cute both of them... 

I read somewhere some got mentioned about BTS when GW accidentally cause JJ's rice cake to fall, then he helped her to get up.. but I am not able to find the clip.. 

Appreciate if there's any kind soul can share the clip again or share the link... ;)

I read somewhere some got mentioned about BTS when GW accidentally cause JJ's rice cake to fall, then he helped her to get up.. but I am not able to find the clip.. 

Appreciate if there's any kind soul can share the clip again or share the link... ;)

@violet88

Yeah, our oppa is a romantist guy! Now that i keep researching more about him, thanks to WAC, he is the sweetest actor amongst all the actors i knew. :)

@pandalover1

Our SoRa is beautiful as always. Looking at her cfs, i would appreciate if she does her next cf of her with Oppa, that would be lovely! :wub:

@icemaid

Don't worry chingu! BGW will forever love LJJ! Neverending love ;)

aaaaa i love sora picture too, she is gorgeous ^^ ...

@icemaid hahahaha come on chingu, we already became giraffe before, it's impossible our neck became longer now, :D

@pandalover1 absolutely, there is impossibel oppa will choose sora over lady next to him, it will became hot topic if he do that,it will be mess, :D

@icemaid hahahaha come on chingu, we already became giraffe before, it's impossible our neck became longer now, :D

@pandalover1 absolutely, there is impossibel oppa will choose sora over lady next to her, it will became hot topic if he do that,it will be mess, :D

Oh well atleast we'll get to see him, that's enough i guess..! I think it airs this sunday..:)

@pandalover1 absolutely, there is impossibel oppa will choose sora over lady next to her, it will became hot topic if he do that,it will be mess, :D

Oh well atleast we'll get to see him, that's enough i guess..! I think it airs this sunday..:)

yes, that's already enough, and we got great news, got 1million viewers just for one kiss scene, ^^

yes, that's already enough, and we got great news, got 1million viewers just for one kiss scene, ^^

It's definitely the one of the best kiss in Kdramaland for the year 2015! kekeke.. i can't watch other actor/actresses kiss scenes now because WooJoo has set the bar too high.. trust me, other couple's kiss looks either bland,sloppy, over doing it or unnatural to me now. HAHAHA! OMAIII WOOJOO' SORCERY WHAT HAVE YOU DONE TO ME!:w00t::crazy: 

It's definitely the one of the best kiss in Kdramaland for the year 2015! kekeke.. i can't watch other actor/actresses kiss scenes now because WooJoo has set the bar too high.. trust me, other couple's kiss looks either bland,sloppy, over doing it or unnatural to me now. HAHAHA! OMAIII WOOJOO' SORCERY WHAT HAVE YOU DONE TO ME!:w00t::crazy: 

LOL, me too, and the worst part, now i will looking at body language when other OTP have kiss scene, they really set up bar too high, even when it come to the details, :D

Archived