[OFFICIAL] ☆WooJoo/YeonSo Couple☆ (Yoo Yeon Seok ♡ Kang SoRa)

mzzurah

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i love yoo yeon seok in this MV, almost watched it every day, LOL, especially in blue suit, ^^.. how i wish sora and oppa got CF together and act like in this MV, it will turn out more great :w00t:

tumblr_nra1xflILW1tdn56eo1_500.gif

tumblr_nra1bqjxbb1tdn56eo1_400.giftumblr_nra1dieAcH1tdn56eo1_400.gif

tumblr_nra1gfHzWk1tdn56eo1_400.giftumblr_nra1k1YTLx1tdn56eo1_400.gif

(the red suits kind remind me of ShinSeGi, and oppa have style like that 2 years ago, ^^)

i hope it doesn't make dizzy everyone, :D

@delfin 

The MV Oppa appeared is for Sistar Hyorin's One Way Love, so i saw this when i first researching about oppa in youtube but i have to admit that halfway through the song i have to close because i am.... jealous! He looks smexy. Don't get me wrong. I like Hyorin but the MV was too sexy for oppa. But thanks to Hyorin for contributing "Closer to me" OST for WAC. 

Yes, so whenever i saw that thumbnail in youtube i will refresh so i don't see it. lol

Yeon Seok oppa, don't make me jealous for you to appear with sexy singer! Andwaeyo~

@delfin 

The MV Oppa appeared is for Sistar Hyorin's One Way Love, so i saw this when i first researching about oppa in youtube but i have to admit that halfway through the song i have to close because i am.... jealous! He looks smexy. Don't get me wrong. I like Hyorin but the MV was too sexy for oppa. But thanks to Hyorin for contributing "Closer to me" OST for WAC. 

Yes, so whenever i saw that thumbnail in youtube i will refresh so i don't see it. lol

Yeon Seok oppa, don't make me jealous for you to appear with sexy singer! Andwaeyo~

LOL my eyes already adjusted because one of my friend love hyorin, she used to sing this song whenever we go to karaoke, but i got influence of this song because yeon seok oppa, :D , and don't be jealous, if you noticed the sexy movement looks like at oppa leads, ^^, somehow i found it funny i got jealous not because myself, LOL

how about yeon seok and sora make MV on their own, with sexy concept?:phew:

Haha @delfin after WAC & the birth of our WooJoo couple, I feel jealous seeing yys oppa with another female partner & not our sora. :(

Or sora with another male partner at work instead of yys.  I need help! S.O.S. :sweatingbullets::lol:

#Federer#GOAT

that's funny right? LOL and we know they will work with another partner, for now my worst withdrawal symptom is that i can't stop to compare, :D , i need help too, i even already prepare myself to stop compare if i want to enjoy perfect proposal :P (i know i will get myself in trouble)

@allmylife00 I can never get enough of them! Both so adorable on screen and also off screen!:wub:

Cr: as tagged 

Sora till close with YYS oppa 
I hope they will work together again 

Yes I want them to be on of the best onscreen partners! I hope someone gives them more chances in the future! Next one perhaps makjang!? Kekeke :w00t:

Guest Mazayas

Hii! First post here :)

i love sora.....& start to like yys...seems he have a boyfriend/housband material ;)

@delfin yes, i hope they act as a lover in  a mv too....it will be really2 hot to watch ..kkkk, btw, do you ever see this mv?...

https://youtu.be/ItAzwm1Ov1w 

Hii! First post here :)

i love sora.....& start to like yys...seems he have a boyfriend/housband material ;)

@delfin yes, i hope they act as a lover in  a mv too....it will be really2 hot to watch ..kkkk, btw, do you ever see this mv?...

https://youtu.be/ItAzwm1Ov1w 

Welcome @Mazayas to the WooJoo/YeonSo thread! :D

Our babe Sora looks so hot! :w00t: 

Archived