[OFFICIAL] ☆WooJoo/YeonSo Couple☆ (Yoo Yeon Seok ♡ Kang SoRa)

mzzurah

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thank you @pandalover1 for those Sora soju pics! :wub:

YYS oppa, see your LJJ is so gorgeous & sexy! :w00t: Don't hesitate!

I hope we can see them in cfs together!

Yys reaction to his own kissing scene. 

Cr: as tagged via Sepia 

HAHAHA that's so BGW-like! :lol: And our Sora sitting quietly behind YYS.....:phew:

@AshleyChia thank you for kiss reaction,, yys is so cuteeee.. he was shy but keep looking at the screen, lol

and chingu ... who have good timing, when both ksr and yys pointed out thr screen, can you guess which scene? 

i actually counted the seconds, it was when they zoom out..hahahaha! Initially thought it was the wordings said they didn't go out that night.. but nope ..kekeke 

@AshleyChia thank you for kiss reaction,, yys is so cuteeee.. he was shy but keep looking at the screen, lol

and chingu ... who have good timing, when both ksr and yys pointed out thr screen, can you guess which scene? 

i actually counted the seconds, it was when they zoom out..hahahaha! Initially thought it was the wordings said they didn't go out that night.. but nope ..

Really? Lol I wondering what they said, they raised hand at the same time

@rynn_peace that room became explode, I bet I will as loud as them if I was there :D

Kkkk I'm watching that reaction video again and again.... I'm really surprised not only by oppa reaction but also by staff reaction... their cheers are so loud kkk 

I think the staff are just like us WooJoo shippers having waited like forever for them to have a proper kiss :wub:, not angry kiss or sudden kiss throughtout the drama!

Everyone watching would be cheering for them! Cheering.gif

i actually counted the seconds, it was when they zoom out..hahahaha! Initially thought it was the wordings said they didn't go out that night.. but nope ..

@rynn_peace that room became explode, I bet I will as loud as them if I was there :D

HAHA! Welcome! Not mine though, i just shared it here after seeing it on KSR's fanpage! 

Anyway! I'm curious too what exactly made YYS and KSR pointed at? The fact that the kiss was cut short, or was  blocked by the shelf? LOL

Imagine we exploded at home in front of our own tv, what more the crew and cast around YYS and KSR? Probably they are as amazing at how the kiss the turned out! HEHE

@rynn_peace that room became explode, I bet I will as loud as them if I was there :D

HAHA! Welcome! Not mine though, i just shared it here after seeing it on KSR's fanpage! 

Anyway! I'm curious too what exactly made YYS and KSR pointed at? The fact that the kiss was cut short, or was  blocked by the shelf? LOL

Imagine we exploded at home in front of our own tv, what more the crew and cast around YYS and KSR? Probably they are as amazing at how the kiss the turned out! HEHE

I think they expected it to be longer because they pointed at the time where they zoomed out.. they kinda broke the hot and steamy rhythm by zooming out ..hahaha well its pg15.. if only it was tvn hahahaha! We would have gotten until them in bed. Hahaha!

I think the cast really did enjoy how it all turned out!! Even hong sis was smiling! Means theyre happy with woojoo performance.. of course they had just created one of the best kiss scene among kdramas of the year!! Hong sis must be so happy with themselves, manage to create an almost perfect pairing.. 

Im glad sora and yys went for it and didnt give us a plain deep kiss.. thank you woojoo, for making me get goosebumps everytime i watch that scene!kekekek

SNEAK PEEK OF SORA'S CF PHOTOSHOOT! 

FANTAKEN DURING FILMING FOR WAC 

@ashleychia no one expect that kiss looked so real,  maybr that's why they are like that,  because I didn't expect they go to that level, @pandalover1 that was tthe best scene from hong sister drama, usually they have plain deep kiss,  lol, they got the perfect cast for their drama

@ashleychia no one expect that kiss looked so real,  maybr that's why they are like that,  because I didn't expect they go to that level, @pandalover1 that was tthe best scene from hong sister drama, usually they have plain deep kiss,  lol, they got the perfect cast for their drama

Yes exactly my point,  Hong sis has never done so much byeontae and in the past the kisses of their OTP are just so so.. but boyyy I was suprised that they allowed sora and yys to go all out.. or like u said, the cast didn't expect sora and yys to create such an impactful kiss scene. Gosh Sora and Oppa must have planned it all meticulously on their own.. I really need those interviews!!! 

Archived