[OFFICIAL] ☆WooJoo/YeonSo Couple☆ (Yoo Yeon Seok ♡ Kang SoRa)

mzzurah

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hahahahha!! The guy looks really happy getting touched in the face by oppa. Hahaha. Wonder if he's reacting what he usually do to sora in WAC? Keke..  

Awwww miss GW & JJ so much! :tears:

Hope someone will put in on YT.

Yoo Yeon Seok and Kang Sora Watch Their Kiss Scene from “Warm and Cozy”

warmandcozy-800x450.png

The summery and romantic MBC drama “Warm and Cozy” recently wrapped up, with its final episode airing on July 2. On July 7, a restaurant on Jeju Island shared a video of the cast and crew at their wrap party as they watched the very last episode.

In the video, everyone at the restaurant erupts in cheers when the lead characters played by Yoo Yeon Seok and Kang Sora share an intense kiss on the television screen.

The camera then pans over to Yoo Yeon Seok and Kang Sora themselves, who are sitting side by side. Yoo Yeon Seok laughs and covers his face in embarrassment, barely able to peek over his hands to watch the rest of the scene. Meanwhile, Kang Sora just calmly smiles and doesn’t seem embarrassed at all. After a moment, the two both laugh and point at the screen.

Watch the video below!

http://www.soompi.com/2015/07/12/yoo-yeon-seok-and-kang-sora-watch-their-kiss-scene-from-warm-and-cozy/

Thank you @allmylife00 for article & video.

Hahaha YYS oppa's reaction is still very much in character, man-child like BGW! :lol:

Sora is so cool B) smiling probably quite satisfied with her 'effort' but not the editing. :P

As a WooJoo shipper I am just thankful for the beautifully done kissing scene in ep 16. :wub: :w00t:

and i'm still waiting for their interview to come out. Why so silent? u_u

maybe they're both doing magazine interviews that's why we have to wait.. apparently sora followed vogue korea recently on instagram or has she been following vogue before.. I'm not too sure.. I haven't been keeping tracked of the accounts she has been following so I can't differentiate whether she just followed Vogue Korea or not .. I hope she's doing a magazine photoshoot with them(cross fingers cover shoot? Kekeke).. well we'll only know towards the end of the month if she's really doing magazine shoots.. let's hope for the best.. well I believe we will be rewarded for waiting.. perfect example is WAC itself, we waited and waited and we were rewarded in the best way in the end.. sooo.. let's have patience! I believe we will be rewarded again this time.. kekeke.. 

@pandalover1 i think sora has followed vogue korea before WnC since she did a photoshoot with them before. But i'm not too sure of the timeframe either. You could be right.. they could have done the interview with the magazine and thats why it takes time for it to out. *fingercrossed*

Seems that sora is back with her busy schedule. No insta update for 2 days now. Haha

@pandalover1 i think sora has followed vogue korea before WnC since she did a photoshoot with them before. But i'm not too sure of the timeframe either. You could be right.. they could have done the interview with the magazine and thats why it takes time for it to out. *fingercrossed*

Seems that sora is back with her busy schedule. No insta update for 2 days now. Haha

what about cosmo korea? Was it pre WAC too?

i can't remember abt cosmo. Not sure if she had done work with them.

[Fantaken] 150712 Kang Sora was spotted on the streets yesterday , LOL! is that home slippers she's wearing!! My girl my girl! :w00t:

Translation written by blogger, here's the link http://blog.naver.com/swgk3639/220418113439

"Who is the woman in front of me? Kang Sora!Eventhough she wore sunglasses but she radiates aura and as expected from a celebrity". credits to @rynn_peace 

20150711_145815_zpscdef1637.jpg

i can't remember abt cosmo. Not sure if she had done work with them.

Maybe cosmo was the recent one she followed? cause i dont remember seeing cosmo in her following list pre- WAC? but i might be wrong.lol

[Fantaken] 150712 Kang Sora was spotted on the streets yesterday , LOL! is that home slippers she's wearing!! My girl my girl! :w00t:

Translation written by blogger, here's the link http://blog.naver.com/swgk3639/220418113439

"Who is the woman in front of me? Kang Sora!Eventhough she wore sunglasses but she radiates aura and as expected from a celebrity". credits to @rynn_peace 

Thank you for sharing this. I must be missing her so much that I was happy to see her even if it was back view! Is she wearing hotel slippers? This is what I like about her-cool chick! She could wear anything and still look cool and stunning!

Archived