Quantcast

Lol.. if we are feeling confused about Yoo Jung and his intentions, imagine Seol! She has never dated before and her first boyfriend has to be someone like Yoo Jung. I think even if In ha likes her, she won't notice it until he literally stands in front of her and tells it directly to her face.

• Like 8

10 hours ago, 999hearts said:

On the other side, I'm really satisfied of KGE's acting. The way HS stutters, her movements, as well was the way she interacts with her surroundings. I honestly think Suzy wouldn't have been able to portray HS that well (IMHO she hasn't even reached that versatility as an actress) The supporting roles are fun to watch too :)

I'm so excited about CITT!! I hope it'll continue to be an engaging drama with great pace and plot development. One can only hope ;)

1000 % agree with you 

KGE acting is awesome. She absorbes into the role of HS completely. She can keep the character of the HS from the initial episode perfectly. She is willing to be a mess, and not pretty in this drama. Her chemistry with all of the characters in the drama is very excellent.
Reportedly, this is her first drama, and previously she had refused this role because of busy life, but the director (who has a keen intuition), remains to persuade her to accept this role and provide flexibility in the filming schedule. And it's true, she can play the role of HS admirably and prove it.
I think, the nitizen who initially did not agree that the role of HS given to her, will finally acknowledge that it turns out she is a great actress.

• Like 4

37 minutes ago, NRGchick said:

Lol.. if we are feeling confused about Yoo Jung and his intentions, imagine Seol! She has never dated before and her first boyfriend has to be someone like Yoo Jung. I think even if In ha likes her, she won't notice it until he literally stands in front of her and tells it directly to her face.

Poor girl this her first relationship...anyone that comes after will seem like a cake walk LOL. I was thinking "Seol you are supposed to start with the Inho's and then eventually ride the roller coaster that is the Yoo Jung's. You can't walk before you crawl" LOL.She'll be fine. They'll both learn and come out the better for it. 

• Like 4

2 hours ago, MrsSoJiSub said:

He's going to lose her. It's going to be his own damn fault, and I am going to cheer so hard and wish her to never go back unless he is willing to listen, learn, grow and change (but still stay who he is and what makes him, him. He doesn't have to become an Inho) for the better. 

*sorry to always be commenting. But this drama like the webtoon, got me in my feels LOL.

Hye dear i really enjoy reading your review especially about YooJung.. & sorry to cut your long post LOL

One thing that im curious, is he really going to lose her? wish her to never go back??? is this really happen in webtoon? 

Somehow im not sure if YJ said the truth to HS bout Inho's hand. Did he really did that? Im kinda worried bout HS, that she may gonna be aware of YJ, its like hes a serial killer to her. :cold_sweat:

• Like 2

5 hours ago, NRGchick said:

Sometimes I feel that Yoo Jung is also a novice at relationships and he himself does not know how to act as a boyfriend. What is the expected behaviour? What should you tell your date? He earns brownie points for saying 'You are pretty' to Seol [twice already!] And out of the blue [my jaw dropped as well] when he casually announced to the teaching assistants that they were dating. It was like 'Bam', a very unprepared Seol. 

Hi there!

I also have the same opinion regarding Jung. I think he has a good communication skill. He is persuaive, he has good negotiation skill and he knows how to act in order to be accepted by people. But, communicating with people is not the same with communicating with girls, especially girlfriend. Yes, he can act nice in order to make a girl falls for you, but once she is your girlfriend, then the 'real' him is shown and I don't think that he is, naturally, someone who can shower girls with flowers . 

In addition, I think that this just shows that Jung's feelings (fondness) towards Seol is bigger than Seol towards him. In other words, he likes her more than she does toward him. Although there are still things that he hides, Jung is showing his trueself more and more. If a guy shows you the real him, that just means that he likes you and feels comfortable with you. On the other hand, Seol hasn't feel comfortable yet with him, so she is still hiding her reluctance and only shows her good sides in front of him. That's why she doesn't feel comfortable. Then again, in my opinion, she's the only one who feels that. 

Anyway, I love to see how they overcome their differences. Seol has to talk her feelings more toward Jung, while Jung has to learn not to try to control everything.

Regarding epi 4, actually I feel that there were too little Jung-Seol :( . The first date also felt too short, while I remember that it was longer in the webtoon. There was one thing that I thought I was gonna see, that is :

Spoiler

if I remember correctly, in the webtoon, Jung-Seol was going for a movie. While waiting, everyone there took notice in Jung's handsome look and watched him. Seol thought, "Is it always like this ? All of his life, do people always watch him like this?" Then she begun to wonder whether he was tired to be treated like that, to be the center of attention and to have people approached you with a purpose. 

For me, that is a good development of Seol's judgement towards Jung. She begins to understand him more than before. Too bad, I didnt see this scene in episode 4 :( 

Btw, I love it that, when Seol texted him, Jung only replied shortly then continued playing video games. Hahaha! Boys!! :D Jung was so childish and insensitive :D 

I can't believe that, after waiting for a week for epi 3-4, time went so quickly and I have to wait again for a week :P . Judging from the preview, it seems that the story will progress to the part that I haven't read. Can't wait!

• Like 6

19 minutes ago, amakusa006 said:

can someone direct me to this drama eng srt site & if possible the eng subs of the webtoon

Not sure about the srt site, but for the webtoon, you can download the Line Webtoon app on your phone and read it there. If you want to read on your computer, you can go to: http://www.webtoons.com/en/romance/cheese-in-the-trap/list?title_no=99

• Like 5

Episode 4 made me fall in love with InHo so much because he is just so adorable and playful and fits well with Seol. (oh nooooo not the second lead syndrome please) It didn't help as well seeing YJ not understanding Seol enough or Seol not expressing her feelings well. At this point, i'm liking InHo with Seol more even though YJ is such a cutie. But that boy really needs to up his game and learn how to not be so weird though LOL. I laughed so hard at the scene where he threw his phone on the sofa after replying Seol and returned back to his game.

And i'm looking forward to more scenes of YJ's dark side hahahah he is more appealing to me when he is "dark". 

So sad that Seasons 2-3 are no longer available on Naver.

From this week, my favorite scene was definitely the one where YJ follows HS while she listens to music in ep 3. It's a short scene, like 25 seconds, but dang, the natural light, close up of her hand, and the MUSIC. Hope they release that song this week!

• Like 8

16 hours ago, Le_Amarant said:

YJ does not harbor any innate kindness towards people. If anything, he's ambivalent/irritated with the plebeian masses. I dislike the attempts to white-wash his character because people HAVE to stick to a black-and-white, good-and-bad template. It's way more interesting if he's actually manipulative. There's nothing wrong with being manipulative in the real world. If you want to get anywhere in life, you better learn how to play people politics.

I also wouldn't characterize YJ as particularly hard working or diligent. He's super smart and he works efficiently. He isn't slogging it through like Seol. He's that kid in college that puts in minimal effort for maximum gain.

If anything, YJ got interested in Seol because she's a smart cookie.

When I mentioned his kindness, I was talking about his behavior towards HS. He helped her many times... sure it wasn't entirely selfless, but he was sincere. The way he treated her wound was really touching.

Actually, he got mad at HS when he thought, he had been manipulated by her and her interest for him wasn't selfless. Yet, her coupling with her friend could be seen as something negative. She never asked him if he was interested. Therefore I wrote before, he liked her for being sincere and honest! The opposite from him who is more manipulative!

But even if he is more straightforward in his working, I would still describe him as hardworking. Hardworking doesn't necessarly implies the amount of time you spend, it's the result and the attitude towards work. That's why I consider him as hardworking!

@999hearts Based on the drama, IH saw him while he was getting beaten but we don't know what really happened. To me, this could be another prejudice, like HS had against YJ. He wasn't the one who changed her schedule. I am sure, he did something wrong but I am quite sure that IH has a wrong idea as well. To me, YJ has a sense of justice because he gave the bill to JW so that he could get revenged for getting abused by SC. He is right, when he comments that IH shouldn't live off his father's fortune!

16 hours ago, Le_Amarant said:

• Like 5

I laughed at this part. 

Did anyone catch how subtly YJ was warning TA Heo that he would be coming by often to see Seol and to stop bullying Seol?

And Seol's expression when YJ admitted they were dating. :P

Seolwork_zpsxo3exanv.gif

• Like 17

I watch this drama because of Park Hae Jin and there were a lot of article about CITT even before it broadcast, makes me more curious. Just finished watching episode 4 and I'm completely fall in love with CITT. When I finished episode 1-2 I thought "This drama is fun.." then watched epsiode 3-4, "Oh my god..."

Now, I have something to looking forward every week

• Like 7

This show... I feel like I'm going crazy just trying to understand how I should feel about YJ.  Because he's clearly intriguing (and gosh darn good looking), but every time he turns around from Seol and gives that look... I mean, I wouldn't find it unbelievable if YJ broke In Ho's hand just by staring at it with his death ray eyes.

My heart kinda breaks for YJ that Seol didn't actually have as much fun with him on their date.  Especially when she came home and was more comfortable eating ramen and kimchi with In Ho at 7-eleven.  Cuz YJ is really trying to be the nice guy that he wants Seol to think.  But for some reason, he still can't make himself put down all the walls he's built around him - and that's gonna cost him his relationship if he continues to do that.  I think In Ho's friendship (I really hope it won't turn into something more, cuz my heart can't take any more angst from this show) is gonna be the one thing that'll make YJ snap and Seol's gonna finally see the side that she's just been suspecting for now.  But I'm scared for her, because that will probably be heartbreaking.

I know it's the show's intention not to show YJ's side of the romance so that we really do end up doubting if he's got any ulterior motives.  BUT I HAVE NEVER HAD SUCH MIXED FEELINGS FOR A FICTIONAL CHARACTER BEFORE.  He's like what would have happened if Snape got Lily in fanfics. :lol:

I'm really resisting the urge to take a peak into the webtoon and find out how this OTP fares.  But I want to feel like my sense of trust for this guy just naturally develops as the show progresses and we see more of his layers come off.

The only thing I'm sure of is that the writer of this show probably had a huge headache after writing each episode.  They did a really good job of coming up with such a twisted and addicting romcom.

• Like 4

6 hours ago, drynase said:

I dont know if any of you also read Japanese manga entitled Death Note. Jung is really look like Light Yagami, I can even see resemblances of their approach towards Misa and Seol. It was not like I doubt his love for Seol. It was just. so.............

Jung~ah do you have a person you want to write on your death note? Just say!

Have you seen Park Hae Jin in Bad Guys? He's a dead ringer for L. 

I'm not even watching this show but I thought I'd mention that. :D

• Like 6