Up until now, I like SeolxInHo better because IH urges her to do better in her life. For exemple, the advice of the dress for the date, or to stand up to people like the department assistant. Plus, he makes her happy : I love the scene under the rain !! And also that with the paper planes. So adorable !! But I agree with you, he's too immature ! I don't think Seol can date this kind of guy. 

• Like 4

1 hour ago, bebebisous33 said:

I wouldn't call him wise because he is way too immature for the most part of the time (job hunting or taking the drunk man for a professor!!?).

But he has something that Jung lacks: he is able to show his emotions, while the other is not capable to reveal his true feelings. To me, YJ has built a wall around him and makes it impossible for anyone to come close to him. I sense that this is related to his relationship with IH. I guess, both have the impression, they were betrayed by the other. Nevertheless, both have issues with their behaviour: IH allows his emotions to run wild... he doesn't control these so that he makes bad decisions, while YJ is too cold and distant so that his behaviour is misinterpretated!

Well, I call him 'wise' and 'mature' because he doesn't approve Inha's way of life. And, he seemed to have 'feelings' for Jung and wished them to reconcile, but Jung is just too cold and stubborn. I heard someone said that this interpretation is different with the webtoon, since Inho's webtoon really really hates Jung, but I don't have problems with that. 

Then again, I agree that he is also immature most of the time . He is the same age as Jung and still wonder around and don't know what to do for his future, lamenting about his past as a pianist and ignoring Jung's father's help . Move on, boy .. and start building your future. But,  he is ability to show his emotions is refreshing. It brings positive impact to Seol for her own development.

Now, I love Jung and Inho (in the drama) and I really want to know what had happened between them. And, I kinda wish that Seol is the one who becomes the mediator between them and make them friends again. Both boys are equally stubborn and I'm curious to know what triggers them to reconcile (they will, right?? No, please don't give me spoilers! :D Just let me wondering myself, even if it's torturing me .. gaaahh! :P ) . I wonder which one of them who will give in first, hahahahaha ..

• Like 7

I'm loving all this conversation regarding Jung. I have sooooo much to say but first I should get my thoughts straight. :blink: Atta boy you are confusing...and yet he's one of my favorite fictional characters. He's just so layered and (imo) he seems more human than a bunch of the heroes/heroines we get in kdramas. I can't remember who said it but +100 to the person who talked about Jung (or any character) not having to be flat-out labeled 'good' or 'bad.' There's always gray in between. 

Anyway, from day one I told myself: "don't compare the webtoon and drama too much; keep some sort of distance between the two." Its difficult to get into that mindset but I'm trying. HOWEVER I really really hope the drama develops Jung's character well + YJ×HS relationship. When I read the webtoon I pretty much spent 90% of the time asking myself "what makes you tick jung!?" And slowly, bit by bit, I started to get a better understanding of his character (not 100% complete though since I still scratch my head sometimes). There are a few scenes in particular that I found key in understanding him. Hmm even using the word 'understanding' is a bit...? Point being that I want the kdrama to flesh out the characters as marvelously as soonkki manages to do. She tugs at my heart and brain neurons so much at the same time.

• Like 7

8 hours ago, enigmatic_zephy said:

Pray tell..which chapter is it in webtoon..i want to read the chapter :) 

Thats from Season 2 Ep 34, CMIIW :)

• Like 3

Gosh, this drama is messing me up--but in the best way possible. Been watching dramas for years now, and once in a while I get the same excitement over a drama as when I first started watching them, and this drama is definitely giving me good vibes. I'm hopeful we may have another flash-frenzy of popularity on our hands! I haven't read the original content, but I'm really liking where this drama is going. The characters are the normal archetypes for drama-land (the plucky female meets the misunderstood rich boy), yet any time I think I know how the drama is going to play out, the characters diverge from their types. It's rather refreshing. 

• Like 5

12 hours ago, 40somethingahjumma said:

Have you seen Park Hae Jin in Bad Guys? He's a dead ringer for L. 

I'm not even watching this show but I thought I'd mention that. :D

Actually no, I only watched him on My Daughter Seo Young and My Love From The Star.

Both L and Kira were good kids with amazing intelligences who wanted to live in better world on their own perspectives. It was just Kira's approach that was wrong. I sometimes believe that Jung has an excuse being with Seol just like Light approches Misa to steal her death note. Light keeps being nice to Misa unfortunately, she is just too clueless to figure out his intention.

But, luckily Seol is smart enough. It would be more interesting if the plot itself makes us curious to figure out what will be happened next.

• Like 4

On 1/12/2016 at 11:48 PM, UnniSarah said:

I am so in love with Yoo Jung. He is handsome , smart and brooding. I think Yoo Jung is not a bad person but he tries so hard to be nice but people just won't leave him alone. He is just trying to live his life but people just love to use him. He finally meets someone who isn't trying to use him and he finds it refreshing. 

Hong Seol is a sweet girl but people like to take advantage of her because she refuses to sat and up for herself.  She has great friends but causes a lot of of misunderstanding because they don't understand the position she is in. 

Chingu's Do you think the professor is right that Hong Seol doesn't know how to be a team player????? Please help me out here.  

Clearly I saw she tried to work with them but they never wanted to work together. They always had an excuse for not meeting.

At first I didn't know what more she could have except to complain to the professor. Even then I have a feeling the professor would have told her to deal with it.  But her refusing to stand up for herself in the past caught up with her. When her teammates saw she was  a part of the group, they knew she would do all of the work. Hey UnniSarah!!! I'm so happy to meet you in a thread:wub: It's been a while. I'm in love with Yoo Jung too, he has been giving off some Lee Jung Moon vibes here and there so I'm happy I'm not going crazy now knowing he has a dark side.

Hello everyone I'm in love with this drama. Our otp is just to die for. I'm ready for a kiss scene! I know they have to at least have a few fun dates before but a girl can dream right? 

@fidda868 Thank you for the mv. I'm so happy to see your into this one too. Love that song you used.

@Ahpheng Thanks for the c strips. After seeing them in tumblr I knew I better check out this thread.

@irilight, @bebebisous33, @Ayu Rashid, @plappi, @andy78, Hello!

• Like 9

i love everything in CITT..congrats and all the best till the end for u guys..i just want to say "writernim..pdnim..don't mess this lovable story..we will pray for your 2 digits rating so that all of u can get a bonus"..

LOVE CITT!!!

CITT..FIGHTING!!!!

• Like 9

3 hours ago, rhaps said:

Btw, sorry, could someone please re-post the name of the song / singer of the OST played in the end of episode 4 ? I read that someone had mentioned it yesterday, but I couldn't find it again now. I really want to listen to it :( 

And, had someone posted the OST when Jung was following Seol in episode 3 ? I really loved that too. Could you pretty please post it again here ? I love both songs, and I replayed the scenes just to hear them :( 

Really really thank you very much for this :) 

Sorry, what I meant was actually the OST in the end of episode 3 (when Jung asked her to date him) and the one when Jung was following Seol

Then again, OST in the end of episode 4 is also good.

Please kindly post the song name / writer, thank you very much :wub::wub:

• Like 5

I don't understand YJ character. Why does he hate Baek siblings? Was it because they spent his parents money so much? Because they asked too much favor?  Cause I know people who hates spending hard earned money on others for unnecessary thing. But then again that's In Ha, right? Not In Ho. So why the hate toward In Ho? 

What about his spending habit? His "friends" recognized him as someone who pays for things because he did. He used his connection to get HS private study for free. So it's not about favor or money. Then what is it? :huh:

• Like 4

1 hour ago, rhaps said:

Sorry, what I meant was actually the OST in the end of episode 3 (when Jung asked her to date him) and the one when Jung was following Seol

Then again, OST in the end of episode 4 is also good.

Please kindly post the song name / writer, thank you very much :wub::wub:

OST in ep 3 when Jung follow Seol called I am love. I finally find it You tube :)

• Like 11

@Ahpheng am I too greedy to request Euntaek and Bora scene? You know I love your works more than I love those two dumbs!

• Like 3

15 hours ago, 40somethingahjumma said:

Have you seen Park Hae Jin in Bad Guys? He's a dead ringer for L. 

I'm not even watching this show but I thought I'd mention that. :D

@40somethingahjumma, really?    I will make time  to watch it soon, then. This is my first drama with Park Hae-Jin, and I am loving him. I did like the Japanese movies "Death Note" with Matsuyama Kenichi, quite a bit.

@evie7, hi.. glad you are here, sister....

I am a bit perplexed about this drama now. Mind you, I have not read the webtoon, but maybe I will, after this drama ends.  ( only 8 more episodes?  cry white cloud)

I loved the first two episodes. I was totally bought on our charming OTP.

Then episodes 3-4 happen and I don't know what to think of them. They like each other, are attracted to each other, but she is quite uncomfortable with him because she "does not know how to date?"   All of a sudden conversation between them is sort of forced.

At the same time, she seem to be at ease with "bad boy," (?) In-Ho?  And he is at ease with her too, even took her advice to heart and got properly dressed for his interview.

As a character, at this point - I still like Yoo Jung far better (based on what I have seen so far).   He seems serious and sincere, but I may be wrong.
Of course, I want to know what is really the connection between the Baek kids and Yoo Jung. (Don't tell me.. hehe) I am sure we'll find out in due time.

I do think that both actors who play the Baek kids are over-acting, and I am not liking that. (she - more so than him.)

But I see many people like Seo Kang-Joon's performance, and even get a 2nd lead syndrome for him (not me.... unless we find something that will convince me about his character)

I'll catch up on the thread now.

%C4%A1%C0%CE%C6%AE_%C8%AB%BC%B3_%C6%D0%B

• Like 9

@Ahpheng I was always being in my office when your works posted. I was laughing so hard at some parts and it made my workmates staring like 'Yap, she is no longer a human." Thank you so much!! so so so so much!!!!!

• Like 4

hi.. i wanna ask something to you guys. what kind of relationship that baek in ha-baek in ho and yoo jung sunbae have? why jung hate the siblings so much? and why jung's dad take care of them? do i just missed this or it havent mention yet in drama?

its my first post in this thread btw:wub::)

Edited by nuguseyo
  • Like 4

I just saw all 4 episodes. Oh my God and I have second lead syndrome. Kang Seo Joon is just so cute, adorable and just someone you want to take care of.  I love main actress she has a sweetness of her. ......I don't really like the main guy cause I didn't really like him in My Love From Another Star. But his acting is so amazing, but their is something about Kang Seo Joon that you just love his emotion when he acts. I thought he was plain rude before in Roommates, but when he acts is just wow. 

• Like 7