Ratings (Neilsen)

Ep 45     Nationwide 16.1% (-0.3)      Seoul 17.9% (-0.4)
Ep 46     Nationwide 16.1% (+0.0)      Seoul 17.4% (-0.5)
Ep 47     Nationwide 16.7% (+0.7)      Seoul 17.9% (+0.5)
Ep 48     Nationwide 16.2% (-0.5)      Seoul 17.9% (+0.0)
Ep 49     Nationwide 16.2% (+0.0)      Seoul 17.9% (+0.0)

• Like 11

What a sad episode.  Bang Won made his choice and everything that he feared was actually happening.  As his power increases, he becomes more lonelier.  Boon Yi loves him but I don't that will be enough.  Moo Hyul seems to be giving back BW's sword tomorrow but I wonder what makes him change his mind and stay with Bang Won? There seems to be a scene with future BY, BY and MH.  Did BY marry BW or is he just visiting?  I don't think BY marries BW because BW seemed like he became more ruthless.  Also refresh my memory, when does BY tell BW that she would never marry him until the day she dies?

I feel like BJ and MH will fight CSG together and it seems like they changed the fight scenes a bit with MH and BJ.  The clip of MH and BJ fighting in Tree is way different.  They're in the mountains, BJ walks away after giving MH a cut in his eyebrows.

• Like 6

ZZDXFGHJKLKJHGFDFGFHGJHKJKLKLJHJGFDHGFGCVHBJNKJKL:HGFDFGFGHHJJKJHJGFGHJKJHGJFD
THIS EPISODE OMG I CANT HANDLE MY FEELS OKAY

*breathes in, breathes out* I still haven't seen the complete episode but omg better stock up on Kleenex later tonight. I just love this show. Boon Yi came back to a spotlight (there are lots of spotlights) this episode and made me remember how much I love her. It's so painful to see everyone trying to break away from Bang Won. First Moohyul, then Boonyi. The guy can't even relax a bit.He knows it himself too "I'll be lonelier too." Bang Won, stop playing with my feels!

But omg Moohyul's dragon title! Woot! Not only did he get it without killing Sa Gwang but he said it right after that same line that Jo Jin Woong's Moohyul said in Tree! I screamed, died, and came back to life. That was Moohyul's most awesome line back in Tree when he protected Lee Do from Bang Won.I'm okay now even if Moohyul got his title in episode 49. I forgive you, writers.

Just one episode left. I'll be a mess tomorrow. For reals.

• Like 11

2 hours ago, liddi said:

@Ayame Thank you for sharing the BTS IG posts. I see Nam Da Reum! Is he playing a flashback of YBW, or young Yi Do?

Can't believe the finale is here...

I think Nam Da-Reum is young Yi Do (King Sejong the Great).

In Ayame's 3rd group photo, a man and a woman next to Shin Se-Gyung is the SFD writers. They joined the final shooting in Samcheok yesterday.

• Like 8

15 minutes ago, homura said:

I think Nam Da-Reum is young Yi Do (King Sejong the Great).

In Ayame's 3rd group photo, a man and a woman next to Shin Se-Gyung is the SFD writers. They joined the final shooting in Samcheok yesterday.

Nam Da Reum playing young Yi Do would be poetic... seeing he was the one who first drew us into YBW's dark psyche. Looking forward to his interpretation of Yi Do, who seemed to be polar opposites of YBW at that age.

SFD writers were at the final shooting? Did they cameo, or were they just there to watch the filming? Would we get another cameo from PD Shin?

• Like 3

9 hours ago, smhelen said:

My opinion is that BY stays with BW because she will recognize that he is in need of a moral compass and she will be that. Heaven knows his ambitious wife will not do that. It is one thing to be a total brute in obtaining power but it is another thing to stay in power. He wanted to do all kinds of reforms and she will be his guiding light. What do you think? 

Edit:,Oops, just watched epi. 50 preview. Who knows, maybe they are teasing us. I do think she needs to stay, only to remind him of the little people.

Just reading posts did not view the ep yet but what do I think, I like it... what I really wish is for that hairpin to make history that it will be an heirloom for some great, great grandchild little Bangwon or Bangwonessa to hand the heirloom down and the story that it tells..... Ahhhhhhhh...... 

• Like 6

13 hours ago, abyssal said:

According to TWDR verse, Bang Ji will live. I think what's sad about this sageuk is that all the real characters have died. Only fictional characters to complement Bang Won who's still standing. From the spoiler preview translate, I feel a bit sad actually, (thanks homura though!) because now everyone is leaving BW. And thinking about tree, Moo Hyul must have been pretty relieved to finally leave BW for his son's side.

---------------

@abyssal

I have yet to watch TWDR.. by finally leaving Bang Won to serve his son, I think in the end Moo Hyul did stay with Bang Won and served him to the best of his capacity as a guard. I should not feel so sad because of this, it implied that Moo Hyul chose to be with Bang Won until his era was handed down to his son.

11 hours ago, andy78 said:

WOW SHE IS BACK FOR HIM...TRUE LOVE MY FRIENDS...

yes, it is indeed love. ah. just wished there were more moments between him and Boon Yi before Bang Won decided to change and let her go. Coz he did let her go. the love story although fictional will lingers with me long after the drama ends.

11 hours ago, jazza_625 said:

Moohyul finally got his dragon title!!! 

i'm reading upwards lol. so, finally Moo Hyul is officially the 6th dragon! got to watch with subs later.. it has been a long journey for Moo Hyul. I think the timing is just right. Moo Hyul had to grow, had to be stronger not just physically but mentally as well to figure out why he is fighting and what he is fighting for. in the end, he followed Bang Won despite his conflicting thoughts of what's right and wrong but remembering the moment when he met Bang Won and gave him his opportunity to be a warrior, and be the best warrior in the land. I love their relationship because Bang Won never forced him into anything when it comes to fighting or killing, he let Moo Hyul decide for himself the crucial task and left him or not ordering him to do something that would make him agonize about it after like when Bang Won himself killed JDJ and the crown prince. I guess this writer's interpretation of Bang Won regarding this side of him and his relationship with Moo Hyul shows the beautiful side of Bang Won and how he loves those he has been together for a long time and showing respect for their loyalty to him.

• Like 6

Warrior Moo Hyul, without failure, will carry out your order.

This part gave me the chills.  I believe this was also said in Tree.  Yoon Gyun Sang is spot on as the younger MH.  Both actors gave the same intensity with this line.  About time MH got his dragon title.  It only took 49 episodes.

• Like 6

26 minutes ago, zenya22 said:

Just reading posts did not view the ep yet but what do I think, I like it... what I really wish is for that hairpin to make history that it will be an heirloom for some great, great grandchild little Bangwon or Bangwonessa to hand the heirloom down and the story that it tells..... Ahhhhhhhh...... 

Would not that be nice!!!

• Like 4

finally moohyul... and a fight between eastern twin dragons style... will gil seon mi recognize moohyul sword style?

ugh.. this feeling again when a good drama is over... what should i watch to fill this emptiness...
Jackpot doesnt seem that interesting though it is in King Yeongjo era and hwarang started july... 

• Like 4

25 minutes ago, clafelallerizu said:

finally moohyul... and a fight between eastern twin dragons style... will gil seon mi recognize moohyul sword style?

ugh.. this feeling again when a good drama is over... what should i watch to fill this emptiness...
Jackpot doesnt seem that interesting though it is in King Yeongjo era and hwarang started july... 

I am reading up on early Joseon era. 

• Like 2

육룡이 나르샤 50회
방송일 : 2016.03.22 22:00

“백성들의 꿈... 그것만은 잊지 마세요.”

방원을 지키기 위해 돌아온 무휼은 길선미와 겨루고, 스스로 정한 다섯의 죄인을 죽이기 위해 나타난 척사광은 방지와 죽을 듯이 겨루게 된다. 육산은 연향이 방지가 자신의 자식임을 알고 있는 모습을 보고 죽이려 하고, 분이는 방원이에게 마지막 인사를 전한 채 섬으로 떠나는데... 한편, 2년 후 방원은 방과에게 선위를 받아 왕의 자리에 오르는데...

Six Flying Dragons Episode 50 (Final) text preview
Air Date : March 22, 2016 PM 22:00

"People's dream... Don't forget about that."

Moo-Hyul comes back to save Bang-Won and fights with Gil Seon-Mi. Cheok Sa-Gwang appears in order to kill the five enemies she defined as sinners and makes a killing fight with Bang-Ji. Master Yooksan tries to kill Yeon-Hyang after realizing that she already knows Bang-Ji is her son. Boon-Yi departs for the island after leaving her farewell letter to Bang-Won. Meanwhile, two years later, Bang-Gwa abdicates and Bang-Won ascends the throne.

• Like 10

1 hour ago, homura said:

Six Flying Dragons Episode 50 (Final) text preview
Air Date : March 22, 2016 PM 22:00

"People's dream... Don't forget about that."

Moo-Hyul comes back to save Bang-Won and fights with Gil Seon-Mi. Cheok Sa-Gwang appears in order to kill the five enemies she defined as sinners and makes a killing fight with Bang-Ji. Master Yooksan tries to kill Yeon-Hyang after realizing that she already knows Bang-Ji is her son. Boon-Yi departs for the island after leaving her farewell letter to Bang-Won. Meanwhile, two years later, Bang-Gwa abdicates and Bang-Won ascends the throne.

Ouch, she left him.

• Like 5