• Replies 6.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Ep 50. summary. Gil Seon-Mi was slayed by Moo-Hyul. He was still breathing when Yeon-Hyang came to see him. He apologized her that he lied about the children because he resented her for abandonin

The historical background to help understand Ep. 49~50     ■ Baek Dal-Won 백달원 白達元 (?~?)     ■ The Second Strife of Princes  (January, 1400)

The flow of the events are as I expected. The difference is... Boon-Yi and Moo-Hyul visited Bang-Won's house to say the final farewell to Bang-Won. Lady Min told them Bang-Won already went to sle

4 minutes ago, homura said:

Oh, her new hair style means she got married.... with whom? She doesn't look like a royal concubine at all. :flushed:

My hope is that she lives with her people in her hometown happily ever after.

Yes i agree...i hope that too that she lives with her people in her hometown happily ever after...that BW let her go!!!Or maybe was Bw woman and he still let her go...live outside the palace

• Like 1
1 hour ago, homura said:

Granny Myo-Sang : (crying) Moo-Hyul... Let's leave together, Moo-Hyul.

She is hugging Moo-Hyul and cries out. Myo-Sang's tavern is in a mess. Bang-Won witnesses them. Bang-Won is talking with Moo-Hyul.

Bang-Won (BW) : I'll give you a new residence elsewhere. Get out of Banchon.
Moo-Hyul (MH) : I'd like to leave you.
BW : (sigh) I know how you feel now, but...
MH : Do you remember what made me follow Your Highness? "Politics to make people in the world smile"
BW :  ...!
MH : However, Your Highness. Who... who is smiling now? Did you see any one smiling?

MH (Flashback) : "When you make other people smile, I want to find my worth from it."

MH : Am I feeling my worth beside you now?
BW : .....

Boon-Yi (BY) : I'll leave.
BW : (looking back) ...What?
BY : Can I take them and leave together?
BW : ......
BY : Yes, Politics is supposed to be like that. I guess you can't leave the Banchon people who used to work in my organization to keep living in the capital.
BW : .....
BY : If you spare their lives and release them, I'll take them and live quitely somewhere else. Please, let me leave with them.
BW : You'll leave...?
BY : ....
BW : No way. Be with me.
BY : Your Highness...
BW : Marry me...!!!! (sigh) ...anyways,
BY : I will.
BW : (surprised)
BY : I will marry you. If you tell me to be with you, I will. If you tell me to marry you, I will. I'll do everything as I'm told no matter what. Therefore, please release our Banchon people.
BW : Are you serious?
BY : ...
BW : Why would you need to do that? What the hell do the Banchon people mean to you?
BY : "You are someone who has power."
BW : What?

BY's last words is the same as what she told Bang-Won in episode 6. She told him "You are someone who has power. You belong to the noble class. So how can I trust you? Everyone with power that I saw stole what we had." At that time Bang-Won told her "Here. Then take a good look. I'm not that kind of man. I mean... I try not to be that kind of man."

BY please stay with BW

• Like 2
10 minutes ago, dewi prasetiyo said:

I think BY felling is not same anymore to BW. She still love BW but not same anymore.

IMO, She is disappointed after BW kill SB.

Ah, this is the most heartbreaking sageuk ...:bawling:

I AGREE WITH YOU ...SOMETHING CHANGED...WE KNOW SHE STILL LOVES HIM...SHE CAME TO SAVE HIM!I BET SHE DID IT AFTER THE SCENE SHE SAID SHE WILL LEAVE HIM...I REMEMBER A PHOTO I SAW MUYHUL WAS RUNING...I BET HE ALSO CAME BACK TO SAVE BW AND BY !

• Like 1
7 minutes ago, oohhkkay said:

I also think she won't say yes... but at least BW asked her once, instead of his wife asking her 

But her hairstyle change!!! IF SHE DIDN'T MARRY BW, WHOM DID SHE MARRY??????

AS I SAID SHE MIGHT BE BW  SECRET WOMAN AND HE WILL LET HER LIVE OUTSIDE THE PALACE OR WILL MARRY A COMMONER OR COULD BE HER DREAM LIKE HAPPENED IN TWDR...

• Like 2
7 minutes ago, andy78 said:

AS I SAID SHE MIGHT BE BW  SECRET WOMAN AND HE WILL LET HER LIVE OUTSIDE THE PALACE OR WILL MARRY A COMMONER OR COULD BE HER DREAM LIKE HAPPENED IN TWDR...

I think it is unlikely that she will become BW's secret woman. 

I think BW would be different in TWDR if BY was there for him. 

I dunno what I want anymore. If she lives and marry someone else, or if she dies... I really dunno what I want, and I dun dare to hope anyway...

• Like 3

The following is MY SPECULATION on episode 49 based on the text & video previews.

• Bang-Won permits Boon-Yi to leave with her people.
  • Cheok Sa-Gwang comes to say good-bye to Boon-Yi. She declines Boon-Yi's offer to leave together, saying she has her own thing to do.
  • During the discussion, Boon-Yi realizes that Cheok Sa-Gwang is the warrior who killed Young-Gyu in the armoury. She thinks Bang-Won will be in danger to be killed by Cheok Sa-Gwang.
  • Nameless attempts to poison Bang-Won in the banquet. Yi Bang-Ji will be known as his murderer.
  • Boon-Yi breaks into the banquet and tells Bang-Won "I came to covey a message that you should spit up the worm now." When she was talking with Bang-Won about the worm (ep 18), she said... if that worm swallows Bang-Won up, she is going to kill him. Bang-Won said "OK. but before you kill me, can you tell me just once?" "I got it. You bad worm! Throw up Bang-Won now! Like this?" "Yes. You have to do it like that."  So, she is now telling Bang-Won that he will be killed soon. Right?
  • Bang-Won realizes from her message that he is in danger, and tries to leave the banquet with Ha Ryun and Boon-Yi.
  • Yeon-Hyang and Bang-Ji are embarrassed at Boon-Yi's unexpected action. They don't know that she loves him.
  • Master Yooksan orders Nameless soldiers to kill them all. Bang-Won seems to have no guard to protect him.
  • At that moment, Cheok Sa-Gwang suddenly breaks into them and kills the Nameless soldiers.
  • Bang-Ji has to fight with Cheok Sa-Gwang to protect his mother.
  • Meanwhile, Bang-Won, Ha Ryun, and Boon-Yi escaped.
  • Moo-Hyul comes to rescue them.

• Like 11
4 minutes ago, homura said:

The following is my SPECULATION on episode 49 based on the text & video previews.

THANKS AGAIN @homura!IS GREAT READING YOUR THOUGHTS...I HOPE SOMEBODY WILL GIVE US SOME UPDATES DURING TODAY EP...AT LEAST ABOUT WHAT WE WANT TO KNOW THE MOST...ABOUT BY AND BW!!!WE KNOW BW WILL SURVIVE AND BE THE 3RD KING...

• Like 2

Thanks @homura for the translation as well as your thoughts on what might happen. Honestly, I'm not sure what I want. I know for sure I want BY to be alive, but... I'm not sure how I wish for her to live her life. The ultimate fangirl in me wants her to be married to BW, and she can be his secret woman, but thinking about BW in TWDR, that wouldn't make complete sense... but again, the fangirl in me wishes for that regardless lol.

• Like 11
  • Guest changed the title to [Drama 2015-2016] Six Flying Dragons 육룡이 나르샤