Hi, can someone tell if the ep 13 hasn't aired or there isn't any raw? I'm a little behind in the story, so, that's why I don't read the comments above. Care anyone to tell me please? 

http://entertain.naver.com/read?oid=311&aid=0000543988

Official notice from SBS.
Monday's SFD ep 13 will not be broadcasted due to the baseball match.
Ep. 13 and 14 will be aired back to back on Tuesday.

• Like 4

@Nevil

I hope she is crying about something else like being happy about his feelings her or just surprised BW is getting married, fiancee from out of nowhere from her POV.  

I refuse to believe Boon Yi tought a young lord like him wouldnt have to marry a girl like Lady Min in the near future.  She is a realist after all.  

i dont think she expected to marry him, i think its more of the, we  just realize how we feel and want some time for ourself bf returning to reality, its a wistful tears i think

I would have wanted BY to have given BW the kiss of his life with a gentle bite to the his lips something he will not forget and then walk away and let him deal with that. He promised although it was implied that he will not leave her, he can't forget.I hope she goes to JDJ and help with the implementation of the ABC plan in the villages. Wishful thinking again on my part but she can't forget her promise to the villagers.

HA HA HA why gentle? as we now she can go rough 

i aslo hope shell go to JDJ but since the focus is the rise and making of king Taejong i think she will become his supporter i just hope it wont be unconditional, i think she will be his steering wheel and she will never forget the villagers even at the price of losing her lover her "father" or brother - i hope

Hi, can someone tell if the ep 13 hasn't aired or there isn't any raw? I'm a little behind in the story, so, that's why I don't read the comments above. Care anyone to tell me please? 

it hasnt air it will be back to back today if you need a llink PM me

• Like 1

thanx @homura so as lady min is part of the Gapjok BW is in his father name trying by marriage to bring the gapjok to their side?

does the gapjok make decisions as one? if BW marries LM the whole of the nobles will go to LSG?

WOW BY & DS meet at last?????

well you lose a lover you gain a brother

im so happy for them - ut i wish i hadnt read the spoiler now

• Like 2

Gong Seung-yeon to appear in 'Six Flying Dragons': Will she be a hindrance to the romantic couple?

(hancinema)
photo654754.jpg

Gong Seung-yeon will make her first appearance in 'Six Flying Dragons' soon.

On November 16th, SBS' Monday & Tuesday drama, 'Six Flying Dragons', has unveiled Gong Seung-yeon's first still images. She plays Min Da-gyeong, who is a daughter to Min-je, family head of the prestigious Haedong Gapjok clan. She later becomes Queen Won-gyeong as wife to Taejong Yi Bang-won (Yoo Ah-in).

Min Da-gyeong is an intelligent woman, who is also a great conversationalist. Her decision making skills and steely mindset will present an example of a strong woman. She is a political figure, who marries Ye Bang-won for good 'benefit' based on her belief 'There's no love in troubled times' and helps her husband to be enthroned later as well as places herself in the queen's position.

While the romance between Yoo Ah-in and Sin Se-kyeong (Boon-yi) is blossoming at the moment, howGong Seung-yeon's appearance in the drama will affect the romance storyline is drawing attention.

The production team said, "Despite her young age, Gong Seung-yeon perfectly brought the strong woman, Min Da-gyeong character to life. The addition of the new character Min Da-gyeong and her family clan, Haedong Gapjok will bring new entertainment and changes to 'Six Flying Dragons'. Please stay tuned for more excitement".

• Like 5

@lisafransisca... thank you for the hugging posts, I hope BY does not just stand there and will hug him back or else I am going to whack her. He has been tortured and he asked her to wait as he promised he will come get out alive. 'Boon Yi better hug him back. And why is she expressionless and not happy to see him? Ok, got to wait until I see the whole scene before getting mad at BY. LOL. Just saying

Can't blame her stiffness being a commoner and being hugged by someone from noble family. EvenEven her getting a pair of shoes from him was something unimaginable those days.

Ahhhhh, but this commoner slapped and bit this noble, tumbled in the grass with him, escaped on a horse holding tightly to him, went to ask JDJ to rescue him and he found out that she was the girl whom he helped long ago. He has helped save her thrice and he has followed her since the day she met her in the village. She went to kneel in front of JDJ to ask him to save the noble BW from torture in prison. He could not let go of the fact that she compared him to a plant growing in a terrarium. She burned the crops to avenge the killing of her villagers and he called her poetic. He was one noble whom since he was introduced as a child hung out with the commoners and beggars. There is no difference in class when it comes to this two about how they interact with and how they feel about each other. Her being a commoner is not a reason for her to be so stiff but like I said I have to see the episode. I just hope that she keeps her feisty personality. She is no wilting violet and it suits her fine.

i think we are shown her first reaction to the hug which is shock, she is until now fighting her feelings for BW and always saying that it is only bc he is a "noble" noble that she is following him and she is trying to convince herself as much as the other of that 

she will probably try to fight these feeling untill she cat hold them in anymore

i have faith in our BY 

Edited by nevill
  • Like 3

gif from the Making (i dont remember this scene - does wnyone?)

so cute MH calling his Nang Ja (asking her number)

shin se kyung

cr: Se kung is ♥ ‏@AlwaysSSK

My Lady come here Yes Oppa

shin se kyung

cr: Se kung is ♥ ‏@AlwaysSSK

Shin Se Kyung & Min Sung Wook

RE58795473_ori.gif

SSK & YGS

RE53270951_ori.gif

RE30949484_ori.gif

cr:http://program.sbs.co.kr/builder/endPage.do?pgm_id=22000008547&pgm_mnu_id=38035&pgm_build_id=11501&pageIdx=1&listOrder=regDtDesc&searchCondition=title&searchKeyword=&contNo=33

• Like 5

Yoo Ah In and Shin Se Kyung Have Romantic Embrace on “Six Flying Dragons”

by leejojoba (soompi)

Yoo Ah In and Shin Se Kyung Have Romantic Embrace on “Six Flying Dragons”

The story of Lee Bang Won (Yoo Ah In) and Boon Yi (Shin Se Kyung) has got fans wanting more as their romantic encounter unfolds on SBS’s “Six Flying Dragons.”

The romantic storyline is grabbing attentions of the viewers despite the fact the drama is set in the heavy and intense backdrop of establishment of the Joseon Dynasty. On November 16, the “Six Flying Dragons” team unveiled romantic still cuts between the two leading actors from the upcoming episode sending the fans of the drama into a frenzy.

to read more:

http://www.soompi.com/2015/11/16/yoo-ah-in-and-shin-se-kyung-have-romantic-embrace-on-six-flying-dragons/

• Like 4

I would have wanted BY to have given BW the kiss of his life with a gentle bite to the his lips something he will not forget and then walk away and let him deal with that. He promised although it was implied that he will not leave her, he can't forget.I hope she goes to JDJ and help with the implementation of the ABC plan in the villages. Wishful thinking again on my part but she can't forget her promise to the villagers.

HA HA HA why gentle? as we now she can go rough 

i aslo hope shell go to JDJ but since the focus is the rise and making of king Taejong i think she will become his supporter i just hope it wont be unconditional, i think she will be his steering wheel and she will never forget the villagers even at the price of losing her lover her "father" or brother - i hope

@nevill yeah but in this case sometimes gentle will be more memorable but yes, she can't forget the villagers ever that is what made her a dragon and the only dragon who did not make a major transgression to kill someone. Even JDJ has caused someone's death when he said that the change in Goryeo was to cause division between the triumvirate by killing Baek Yoon not knowing that the child Dang Sai was listening and take tt to heart. Among the dragons she is the most honest and sincere so far. I hope her character stays that way. She is the conscience of the dragon. She was the one who moved JDJ to look at BW differently that BW was not just a spoiled irresponsible kid of the most respected Goryeo General that he too had aspirations and sincerity to learn. She was the one who told JDJ of the kid who waited for him in that cave. As a matter of fact so did DS. She in her plea to JDJ reminded him of fairness and non discrimination and that DS adn BW were like the murdered kids who waited for him in the cave. Thee is a reason why she was sent to Hamjoo to by JDJ. She was the first of the Dargons to plant the seed of awareness of heavy responsibility in the general's head and heart. She is the dragon who will unite her brother with JDJ. DS will follow JDJ for YH at first but I think it will be BY who will change his purpose to a more noble one, the changing of Goryeo.To save another dragon, she even went to the evil HIB where she could have been killed as HIB said himself and she said while the nobles (including HIB) were trying to kill the villagers BW bought her shoes. So much strength in this dragon. Her strength is the sincerity and caring for others seeded in her heart.

I love all the characters in this drama. I can't wait.

Edited by zenya22
  • Like 4

@zenya22 i was just wondering if BY will be the one making DS be his most hated man bodyguard 

she is indeed the dragons conscious and the some vioce in the background but up front and demanding 

i love how she has conviction of her own truth  and shows the way from her point of view no matter who she talks to

she said to BW in prison that JDJ would not abandon him and made sure he didnt

the same with HIB

and of course BW is from the start her follower

she knows she right and all ways are her ways  - she is the queen of hearts  

• Like 3