Hidden Content

but only ep 13 is available  

You will need to take away the link as it is not allowed under soompi toc unless it is url to viki, DF, ODK.

Ep 14 raw is available if you search for it properly on the internet.

yes i already found it

• Like 3

Now i remember..if you guys watch maids..did you remember that lee bang won in that drama searching for his missing son with one of his servant long time lover...which played by oh ji oh - moo myong... after being conceived the servant said to be killed  by the queen..by someone save her..i think that servant/ maid could be boon yi...since her character is fictional.. is this drama connected to that? I do think it connected...u guys can check it out..

Edited by kirak
  • Like 4

Hi, can someone tell if the ep 13 hasn't aired or there isn't any raw? I'm a little behind in the story, so, that's why I don't read the comments above. Care anyone to tell me please? 

http://entertain.naver.com/read?oid=311&aid=0000543988

Official notice from SBS.
Monday's SFD ep 13 will not be broadcasted due to the baseball match.
Ep. 13 and 14 will be aired back to back on Tuesday.

Thank you very much! :)

• Like 3

Now i remember..if you guys watch maids..did you remember that lee bang won in that drama searching for his missing son with one of his servant long time lover...which played by oh ji oh - moo myong... after being conceived the servant said to be killed  by the queen..by someone save her..i think that servant/ maid could be boon yi...since her character is fictional.. is this drama connected to that? I do think it connected...u guys can check it out..

i havnt thought about it - what a great connection there JYM was an ally to the son and here she is trying to protect BY so she is an ally to both son and mother 

• Like 3

Sorry, I didn't watch Maids. JTBC fusion sageuk drama starring Jung Yoo-Mi, right?

But... it sounds like Yi Bang-Won's concubine Lady Hyobin (효빈 김씨) and her son Prince Gyeongnyeong (경녕군).

According to historical records, Lady Hyobin (only known as her family name 'Kim') was a really beautiful slave girl working for Bang-Won's step mother Lady Kang. (Lady Kang is Yi Seong-Gye's second wife : Queen Shindeok).  She was so beautiful that even Lady Kang didn't show her to her husband. Bang-Won fell in love with her when he was a prince. She gave birth to a son, Prince Gyeongnyeong, in 1395.

I'm not sure if it is true that Bang-Won's wife treated the slave girl harshly or not, but it is historically true that King Taejong(Bang-Won) got really upset about it and tried to depose the queen. He also used it as one of many reasons to massacre Min clan after becoming a king.

But, we don't know the truth. Whether Boon-Yi is the Lady Hyobin or not...  it depends on the writers. 

Edited by homura
  • Like 6

Sorry, I didn't watch Maid. JTBC fusion sageuk drama starring Jung Yoo-Mi, right?

But... it sounds like Yi Bang-Won's concubine Lady Hyobin (효빈 김씨) and her son Prince Gyeongnyeong (경녕군).

According to historical records, Lady Hyobin (only known as her family name 'Kim') was a really beautiful slave girl working for Bang-Won's step mother Lady Kang. (Lady Gang is Yi Seong-Gye's second wife : Queen Shindeok).  She was so beautiful that even Lady Gang didn't show her to her husband. Bang-Won fell in love with her when he was a prince. She gave birth to a son, Prince Gyeongnyeong, in 1395.

I'm not sure if it is true that Bang-Won's wife treated the slave girl harshly or not, but it is historically true that Bang-Won got really upset about it and tried to depose the queen. He also used it as one of many reasons to massacre Min clan after he became a king.

But, we don't know the truth. Whether Boon-Yi is the Lady Hyobin or not...  it depends on the writers. 

why would LBW want to massacre the Ming clan werent they his allies? i mean Queen Min was the one who gave birth to his son Sejong whom he gave the throne to 

• Like 3

Now i remember..if you guys watch maids..did you remember that lee bang won in that drama searching for his missing .

Sorry, I didn't watch Maid. JTBC fusion sageuk drama starring Jung Yoo-Mi, right?

But... it sounds like Yi Bang-Won's concubine Lady Hyobin (효빈 김씨) and her son Prince Gyeongnyeong (경녕군

Thank for info..me too it doesnt clear enough now..i think after 5o ep we will get the answer..hopefully

• Like 3

why would LBW want to massacre the Ming clan werent they his allies? i mean Queen Min was the one who gave birth to his son Sejong whom he gave the throne to 

Watch Tree with Deep Roots (2011). After becoming a king, King Taejong wanted an absolute monarchy : concerntration of power. Queen Wonkyeong (and her Min clan) wanted to share the power with him. He killed every potential threat to the throne including his wife's clan and his daughter-in-law's clan. TWDR started with the massacre of Shim clan, the family of King Sejong's wife. 

Edited by homura
  • Like 6

'Six Flying Dragons' Gong Seung-yeon and Yoo Ah-in wed for political purpose

(hancinema)

photo655081.jpg

'Six Flying Dragons' aired two episodes together consecutively because the airtime had been cancelled due to the baseball game on the previous night. The storyline moved fast forward and Yoo Ah-in marriedGong Seung-yeon to build the new nation.

On the episodes of SBS Monday & Tuesday drama, 'Six Flying Dragons', which were aired on November 17th, Yi Bang-won (Yoo Ah-in) and Min Da-gyeong (Gong Seung-yeon) tied the knot.

Yi Bang-won needed an ally to build the new nation. For this purpose, he needed to ally with Min Da-gyeong's family. He found out that Hong In-bang (Jeon No-min) had already offered to marry Min Da-gyeong. Yi Bang-won had to act fast and wed Min Da-gyeong to stop it.

Boon-yi (Sin Se-kyeong) supported the marriage although she was deeply in love with Yi Bang-won. Boon-yi and Yi Bang-won confirmed each other's heart right on the day when the discussion about the marriage between Yi Bang-won and Min Da-gyeong happened.

Yi Bang-won asked Boon-yi, "Tell me the reason why you rejected me?". Boon-yi confessed, "I love you". Yi Bang-won was surprised to hear the words. However, he also said, "I love you too. I'll love you until I die".

Source : www.etoday.co.kr/news...

cr: http://www.hancinema.net/spoiler-six-flying-dragons-gong-seung-yeon-and-yoo-ah-in-wed-for-political-purpose-88600.html?utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=twitter

• Like 7

'Six Flying Dragons' Gong Seung-yeon and Yoo Ah-in wed for political purpose

(hancinema)

photo655081.jpg

'Six Flying Dragons' aired two episodes together consecutively because the airtime had been cancelled due to the baseball game on the previous night. The storyline moved fast forward and Yoo Ah-in marriedGong Seung-yeon to build the new nation.

On the episodes of SBS Monday & Tuesday drama, 'Six Flying Dragons', which were aired on November 17th, Yi Bang-won (Yoo Ah-in) and Min Da-gyeong (Gong Seung-yeon) tied the knot.

Yi Bang-won needed an ally to build the new nation. For this purpose, he needed to ally with Min Da-gyeong's family. He found out that Hong In-bang (Jeon No-min) had already offered to marry Min Da-gyeong. Yi Bang-won had to act fast and wed Min Da-gyeong to stop it.

Boon-yi (Sin Se-kyeong) supported the marriage although she was deeply in love with Yi Bang-won. Boon-yi and Yi Bang-won confirmed each other's heart right on the day when the discussion about the marriage between Yi Bang-won and Min Da-gyeong happened.

Yi Bang-won asked Boon-yi, "Tell me the reason why you rejected me?". Boon-yi confessed, "I love you". Yi Bang-won was surprised to hear the words. However, he also said, "I love you too. I'll love you until I die".

Source : www.etoday.co.kr/news...

cr: http://www.hancinema.net/spoiler-six-flying-dragons-gong-seung-yeon-and-yoo-ah-in-wed-for-political-purpose-88600.html?utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=twitter

My heart is breaking for BY and YBW. I totally ship them. YAI and SSK's chemistry explodes in every scene. 

This is a political drama, that's why all the ships here are broken and will never sail because they all have a nation to build. 

Btw raw of ep 14 is available in dailymotion 

is it me or is Hong InBang started to wear eye makeup as well ... he and his inlaw must be getting close ;)

i was wondering about that too. He has a little shade in his eyelids and a little eye liner. I thought i was just imagining it because he was beside GTM that time 

• Like 6

According to historical records, Lady Hyobin (only known as her family name 'Kim') was a really beautiful slave girl working for Bang-Won's step mother Lady Kang. (Lady Gang is Yi Seong-Gye's second wife : Queen Shindeok).  She was so beautiful that even Lady Gang didn't show her to her husband. Bang-Won fell in love with her when he was a prince. She gave birth to a son, Prince Gyeongnyeong, in 1395.

I'm not sure if it is true that Bang-Won's wife treated the slave girl harshly or not, but it is historically true that Bang-Won got really upset about it and tried to depose the queen. He also used it as one of many reasons to massacre Min clan after he became a king.

Because he wants ABSOLUTE power. Absolute power for the king and the royal family. That's  why he killed Jung Do Joon too. Ugh lets not forget he killed his brothers too. He just want to have absolute power to control everything.

Although he a murdered so many of his alies he was still praised for good and prosperous governance.

His view on justice and war was explained very well during his childhood. Killing a person is wagering a war for him. He was wagering a war for the betterment if his people since he was so young. He believed that if he has absolute power he can control everyone and will make the changes he wants without so much interference.

as i said earlier he killed his allies because he wanted absolute power, JDJ wants that joseon's governing power would be held by the parliament or the nobles YBW doesn't want that because that was what Goryeo had and has lost faith in it. So he wants the king to have the absolute power instead. 

A glimpse of this bloody war was seen in the beginningof the drama Deeply rooted trees whose writers are the very same writers for SFD  

Edited by jeenee
  • Like 10

If you see this photo boon yi might be one of the noble later i guess...

this is a hanbok for the royal family i think. Pls. Correct me if im wrong. BY will never wear a hanbok like this, she's a lowly person she cannot be part of the royal family unless she became palace maid and the king gives her favor which will bever happen in this drama so.... maybe this is not a part of this drama

• Like 4