cute MH with his nan Ja

something to help till tomorrow

http://tvcast.naver.com/v/613160/list/55514

YGS SSK MSW LJH

thanx @rainmoon i can see the regal and intelligent queen shell make 

yes too bad it was cancelled today, but tomorrow will be good too ... 

I wonder who Lady Min is meeting on the street, looks a bit like Cho Young ...

yaeh, it geels that way to me too, with the hairdo.

so maybe lady min is the "she" after all we will have to wait and see

i still cant believe they did this to us

• Like 2

@rainmoon, thank you for the pics of BW hugging BY. Somehow I'm so moved by those stills. And then right after, pics of Lady Min. Oof, got me right in the heart. Poor BY, just discovering her feelings for BW are mutual, and finally being reunited with him... and then he gets married. How cruel for her. Can't wait to see those scenes and how BY handles BW marrying someone else. 

And I agree with @nevill, Lady Min certainly looks regal, and every part the queen that she will become. Anyway I have to keep reminding myself that Lady Min gave Korea the great King Sejong, so she is definitely a very very important and crucial part of the story, even though the romantic in me just bleeds for poor BY.

what i hope most that BW wont be too cruel to lady Ming bc tha can turn her mean towards BY

• Like 2

If you could die from frustration i am probably dead 2 hours ago!!!! i've been waiting for the release of the raw vid because Oh my Venus and Bubblegum's raw are already out BUT WHY OH WHY Six flying dragon's raw vid has not been uploaded!!!!! I cannot explain to you how frustrated i am feeling right now so i bed you if anyone here has a link for the raw i beg you please send it to me!!!

• Like 3

If you could die from frustration i am probably dead 2 hours ago!!!! i've been waiting for the release of the raw vid because Oh my Venus and Bubblegum's raw are already out BUT WHY OH WHY Six flying dragon's raw vid has not been uploaded!!!!! I cannot explain to you how frustrated i am feeling right now so i bed you if anyone here has a link for the raw i beg you please send it to me!!!

i understand your frustration but there was no episode tonight but tomorrow therell be 2 bck to back

• Like 2

my heart was ripped apart!!!! i was waiting for nothing! I thought i was so frustrated a little while ago i can't imagine that frustration can till escalate!!!!! WHY DID THEY CHOOSE THAT FOOTBALL MATCH OVER SFD!!!! WHY!?!?!?:(:tears:

i understand your frustration but there was no episode tonight but tomorrow therell be 2 bck to back

I have just read the earlier posts! i went straight to the last page! Ugh ama watch the 12 eps again just to calm myself down! really am so frustrated!!!

Edited by jeenee
  • Like 2

my heart was ripped apart!!!! i was waiting for nothing! I thought i was so frustrated a little while ago i can't imagine that frustration can till escalate!!!!! WHY DID THEY CHOOSE THAT FOOTBALL MATCH OVER SFD!!!! WHY!?!?!?:(:tears:

obviously they have no taste

i was also lurking bc i was sure iit will be just delayed 

• Like 2

Do you know how long i've waited for Monday!? then when Monday came, how long i've waited for 11PM (PHT), This is not right!!!! I've been longing for Monday for so long then THIS!!! Ugh!!!

am sorry everyone for my ranting!!! This will be the last! i know you can understand me! :)

Edited by jeenee
  • Like 3

Do you know how long i've waited for Monday!? then when Monday came, how long i've waited for 11PM (PHT), This is not right!!!! I've been longing for Monday for so long then THIS!!! Ugh!!!

am sorry everyone for my ranting!!! This will be the last! i know you can understand me! :)

we do

• Like 2

@lisafransisca... thank you for the hugging posts, I hope BY does not just stand there and will hug him back or else I am going to whack her. He has been tortured and he asked her to wait as he promised he will come get out alive. 'Boon Yi better hug him back. And why is she expressionless and not happy to see him? Ok, got to wait until I see the whole scene before getting mad at BY. LOL. Just saying

Can't blame her stiffness being a commoner and being hugged by someone from noble family. EvenEven her getting a pair of shoes from him was something unimaginable those days.

• Like 3

@lisafransisca... thank you for the hugging posts, I hope BY does not just stand there and will hug him back or else I am going to whack her. He has been tortured and he asked her to wait as he promised he will come get out alive. 'Boon Yi better hug him back. And why is she expressionless and not happy to see him? Ok, got to wait until I see the whole scene before getting mad at BY. LOL. Just saying

Can't blame her stiffness being a commoner and being hugged by someone from noble family. EvenEven her getting a pair of shoes from him was something unimaginable those days.

• Like 1

Guest rainmoon

it was actually Baseball ;)... it will be better tomorrow, back to back episodes is a good trade off.

Edited by rainmoon

'Six Flying Dragons' postpones Monday show due to baseball game

photo654752.jpg

'Six Flying Dragons' has been postponed due to the premiere baseball game between Korea and Cuba.

SBS broadcast 2015 Premiere 12 semi-final game between Korea vs Cuba live.

As such, SBS's daily drama, 'The Return of Hwang Geum-bok' and 'Master of Living' on Monday were cancelled on this day. Also, although Monday & Tuesday drama, 'Six Flying Dragons' and talk show, 'Healing Camp' have been rescheduled at 10:25 pm and 11:35 pm respectively, the game ended past 11:10 pm past the expected ending time. As the result, only 'Healing Camp' was aired as planned.

Source : www.newsen.com/news_v...

http://www.hancinema.net/-six-flying-dragons-postpones-monday-show-due-to-baseball-game-88562.html

• Like 4

Ahhhhh, but this commoner slapped and bit this noble, tumbled in the grass with him, escaped on a horse holding tightly to him, went to ask JDJ to rescue him and he found out that she was the girl whom he helped long ago. He has helped save her thrice and he has followed her since the day she met her in the village. She went to kneel in front of JDJ to ask him to save the noble BW from torture in prison. He could not let go of the fact that she compared him to a plant growing in a terrarium. She burned the crops to avenge the killing of her villagers and he called her poetic. He was one noble whom since he was introduced as a child hung out with the commoners and beggars. There is no difference in class when it comes to this two about how they interact with and how they feel about each other. Her being a commoner is not a reason for her to be so stiff but like I said I have to see the episode. I just hope that she keeps her feisty personality. She is no wilting violet and it suits her fine.

Edited by zenya22
  • Like 3

@Nevil

I hope she is crying about something else like being happy about his feelings her or just surprised BW is getting married, fiancee from out of nowhere from her POV.  

I refuse to believe Boon Yi tought a young lord like him wouldnt have to marry a girl like Lady Min in the near future.  She is a realist after all.  

She is raealistic but she is also a woman and very much human, no matter how strong she is.

• Like 5

@Nevil

I hope she is crying about something else like being happy about his feelings her or just surprised BW is getting married, fiancee from out of nowhere from her POV.  

I refuse to believe Boon Yi tought a young lord like him wouldnt have to marry a girl like Lady Min in the near future.  She is a realist after all.  

i dont think she expected to marry him, i think its more of the, we  just realize how we feel and want some time for ourself bf returning to reality, its a wistful tears i think

I would have wanted BY to have given BW the kiss of his life with a gentle bite to the his lips something he will not forget and then walk away and let him stew on that. He promised although it was implied that he will not leave her, he can't forget.I hope she goes to JDJ and help with the implementation of the ABC plan in the villages. Wishful thinking again on my part but she can't forget her promise to the villagers.

Edited by zenya22
  • Like 2

Six Flying Dragons (2015) Episode 14 video preview

Tang-Sae : (to Moo-Hyul) Is there a girl named Boon-Yi here?
Somebody : (to Jung Do-Jeon) We caught a spy. We witnessed Yeon-Hee came out of Hwasadan.
Jung Do-Jeon : Did Hong In-Bang offer an arranged marriage?
Yi Bang-Won : (to Lady Min) There is a way to break off the one-sided marriage talks. Marry me.
Yi In-Gyeom : (to Hong In-Bang) Why do you and Yi Seong-Gye split up? You should cling on to him.
Tang-Sae : (to himself) If Sambong disappears, Yeon-Hee and Boon-Yi... do they get free? Shoud I kill him?
Yi Bang-Won : (to Boon-Yi) Seriously!
Boon-Yi : I love you

Edited by homura
  • Like 8

http://media.daum.net/entertain/drama/newsview?newsid=20151117133251767&RIGHT_ENTER=R4

To stop Hong In-Bang's one-sided marriage talks, Yi Bang-Won proposes Lady Min Da-Gyeong from "Haedong Gapjok" to marry him. Meanwhile, Boon-Yi confesses her sad love for Bang-won.

Episode 13 and 14 will focus on "Haedong Gapjok (해동갑족)" which was the group of nobility with prestiges for about 700 years. They were holding great power and reputation apart from Dodang. Hong In-Bang and Yi Seong-Gye are moving to win the Haedong Gapjok over to their sides separately. The choices the Haedong Gapjok makes will determine the future of Goryeo dodang party and Joseon revolutionists. The appearance of Lady Min Da-Gyeong will also create a stir to the Romatinc couple (Bang-Won and Boon-Yi).

• Like 9