im not really sure - but

[편성안내] #프리미어12 8강전으로 인해 오늘(16일) #육룡이나르샤 는 결방되고 내일(17일) 10시부터 13,14회가 연속방송됩니다. 많은 양해 바랍니다.

does it mean tomorrow theyll air both eps?

Yes, it is. Ugh, so frustrated, I wanna see it NOW >.< .

• Like 3

im not really sure - but

[편성안내] #프리미어12 8강전으로 인해 오늘(16일) #육룡이나르샤 는 결방되고 내일(17일) 10시부터 13,14회가 연속방송됩니다. 많은 양해 바랍니다.

i was lurking the site in hope it will start - so frustrating   

• Like 2

Guest rainmoon

im not really sure - but

i was lurking the site in hope it will start - so frustrating   

awe too bad .... and I had a chance to watch live today too ...

Guest rainmoon

cute MH with his nan Ja

something to help till tomorrow

http://tvcast.naver.com/v/613160/list/55514

YGS SSK MSW LJH

thanx @rainmoon i can see the regal and intelligent queen shell make 

yes too bad it was cancelled today, but tomorrow will be good too ... 

I wonder who Lady Min is meeting on the street, looks a bit like Cho Young ...

Edited by rainmoon

@rainmoon, thank you for the pics of BW hugging BY. Somehow I'm so moved by those stills. And then right after, pics of Lady Min. Oof, got me right in the heart. Poor BY, just discovering her feelings for BW are mutual, and finally being reunited with him... and then he gets married. How cruel for her. Can't wait to see those scenes and how BY handles BW marrying someone else. 

And I agree with @nevill, Lady Min certainly looks regal, and every part the queen that she will become. Anyway I have to keep reminding myself that Lady Min gave Korea the great King Sejong, so she is definitely a very very important and crucial part of the story, even though the romantic in me just bleeds for poor BY.

• Like 8

Guest rainmoon

@rainmoon, thank you for the pics of BW hugging BY. Somehow I'm so moved by those stills. And then right after, pics of Lady Min. Oof, got me right in the heart. Poor BY, just discovering her feelings for BW are mutual, and finally being reunited with him... and then he gets married. How cruel for her. Can't wait to see those scenes and how BY handles BW marrying someone else. 

And I agree with @nevill, Lady Min certainly looks regal, and every part the queen that she will become. Anyway I have to keep reminding myself that Lady Min gave Korea the great King Sejong, so she is definitely a very very important and crucial part of the story, even though the romantic in me just bleeds for poor BY.

the scene looks beautiful with BW and BY hugging .. just looking at the stills it looks heart breaking for both.