Watching these 2 literally makes me wanna throw myself off a cliff because it hurts arghhhhhhh. 

I agree their story is really heart breaking ...

although i didnt understand much it seems he was accusing her and i was so glad she return as much as he 

and he seems more heart broken after watching the gentle exchange between YH & JDJ

• Like 5

Wow Ep 14 was full of confrontations/reunions/meetings.

BW and BY... arghhhh I'm still hurting from them hurting. DS/BJ and YH... BYH, your sad eyes just ripped through my heart in that scene. BW meets Lady Min for the first time, and it's true she's regal and somewhat cold, but I don't know what they said to each other. Then BW and MH meets DS... they mention BY a lot but I don't know exactly what was said, but BW talks to DS gently, almost affectionately while MH stews in a corner after pulling out a sword against DS and being told by BW that DS is BY's orabeoni. 

Then wow... that confrontation between JDJ and DS. So charged and so emotional. Again BYH is just acting his heart out. He's amazing. And I think the ending was an assassin stalking JDJ - DS walking away crying suddenly goes still, pulls out his sword whilst BY, MH and BW are racing toward JDJ. YH had spotted the assassin earlier and I'm assuming she sounded the alarm. Not sure if the scene with LSG is him being told the same news - but the ending is awesome with all 6 dragons in the ending montage for the first time.

This drama continues to be all kinds of awesome.

Edited by azzurri
  • Like 5

Wow Ep 14 was full of confrontations/reunions/meetings.

BW and BY... arghhhh I'm still hurting from them hurting. DS/BJ and YH... BYH, your sad eyes just ripped through my heart in that scene. BW meets Lady Min for the first time, and it's true she's regal and somewhat cold, but I don't know what they said to each other. Then BW and MH meets DS... they mention BY a lot but I don't know exactly what was said, but BW talks to DS gently, almost affectionately while MH stews in a corner after pulling out a sword against DS and being told by BW that DS is BY's orabeoni. 

Then wow... that confrontation between JDJ and DS. So charged and so emotional. Again BYH is just acting his heart out. He's amazing. And I think the ending was an assassin stalking JDJ - DS walking away crying suddenly goes still, pulls out his sword whilst BY, MH and BW are racing toward JDJ. YH had spotted the assassin earlier and I'm assuming she sounded the alarm. Not sure if the scene with LSG is him being told the same news - but the ending is awesome with all 6 dragons in the ending montage for the first time.

This drama continues to be all kinds of awesome.

thanx @azzurri i wasnt able to watch the whole thing

BW LM confrontation had alot of HIB in it ithink he was telling her it would be a business deal and maye to choose HIB or  his brother he wasnt very nice bt courteous she was a bit more passionate than him and very dignified

she ahd Green Eyes - i know its OOT but still nice 

• Like 2

Guest rainmoon
she ahd Green Eyes - i know its OOT but still nice 

lol ... @nevill did you see green? 

they are not? 

very light brown, amber, but in diff lighting they do look green. :)  I too was focused on her eyes for a while ... haha

Guest rainmoon

any one know what the ratings were for todays episodes? quite curious as it was back to back.

viki, dramafever, ODK are all restricted in my country so cannot watched SFD on these websites :tears:

awe that's too bad ... but good thing there are alternatives, I know some youtube vids are also restricted there.

Edited by rainmoon

We South Koreans can't watch SFD on YouTube, viki, dramafever etc, too.  :phew:

Anyways, I'm now laughing out loudly at a netizen's comment on a news artcle, saying...

"Hey, sorry for Boon-Yi. But we need Hangul. "

(It means Bang-Won and Lady Min's son, King Sejong's creation of Hangul alphabets.) :lol:

• Like 15

Guest rainmoon

We South Koreans can't watch SFD on YouTube, viki, dramafever etc, too.  :phew:

Anyways, I'm now laughing out loudly at a netizen's comment on a news artcle, saying...

"Hey, sorry for Boon-Yi. But we need Hangul. "

(It means Bang-Won and Lady Min's son, King Sejong's creation of Hangul alphabets.) :lol:

lol ... that's pretty cute.

any idea what the rating was for the 2 episodes @homura?