Soompi Forums is moving!!

soomp

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest rohma13

I wish soopmi forum make application for iOS N ANDROIDS .... So we can update from our iPads mobiles etc n also uploads pics, links videos easily :)

M so excited for upgraded forum

All the besttttt soompi forum

Will miss u, u r the best site ever muahhhhhh

Big tight hugs for my all soompi family n chinguss

(((((((((Hugs))))))))

Saraghaeeeeeeeyoooo

About the feature of showing our previous and old posts?
Will this be in the new forum?
I really like this feature, This ables all of us to backtrack and see what each soompier's posts/commented before and also we could edit the comment what posted before.

https://40.media.tumblr.com/065c221f677813b80c05f433fd9c6bef/tumblr_nndqptlE0b1qihbiwo2_r2_1280.png

I hope this will also be in the new forum.

I loved the reaction buttons  so much!!!i hope there will be no problems with my moving...i hope my Soompi ID will work....i never had problems before!!!I usually logg using  gmail !I'll try to get used with the new soompi house!

uglypearl said: About our old and previous posts in this forum, will they be transferred to the new forum?

Can we still see oldest ones in the new forums? I hope you will still not erase our old posts here.

They should appear on the new forum history. Every thread and post are transferring to the new forums.

Guest Aimee092

I will also miss the reaction buttons , ' the like ( +)   and dislike (- ) are so general, that's what soompi has on the comments under their  News/celebrity sections. I agree with some though, if you get more dislike  ( a minus), from a post, it would  only give the poster a negative vibe . This will only discourage  people to post again. 

Archived