[Drama 2015] Masked Prosecutor 복면검사 - Thank You For Watching!!!

kbleon

@moodypie and @claribel05 yes lets toast together once the drama started with wine, soju and fried chicken and since I don't drink alcoholic I will toast the grapefruit juice instead since it will be a waste after showing to kail14 and throw all those grapefruits away!!...  :D:D

tumblr_nf80w2BJXg1qzjnz9o7_250.giftumblr_mjrcsk3vmd1qgpmbko4_250.gif

cr. the owner

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@kyunii88 @onnififi @delfin @moodypie @Yurichin and to all. whatever is available just use it water, cola or juice or alcohol...as long as we will celebrate.haha. I love the idea ot that edited pic. Hoping they will have that kind of scene. JSW danced well in Birth of a Beauty so with KSA on CH.. oh..I'm already imagining that scenario..ahaha. Happy thursday to all!

@lupita333 welcome onboard to MP thread dear and congrats on being a Moderator! <:-P <:-P

@delfin @kyunii88 chingu ar you sure you want to drink the grapefruit juice? Cough* cough* I have 2 here which to replaced my shrink boing* boing* you know...since I don't not want to throw them away, I squeeze it into juice.... Muahahaha....If you don't mind I'm okay to share and of course it's free from me.... =)) =)) Oooppsss joking...joking dear.

@kyunii88 wow...wow thank you so much dear for the tango dance fanart....woohoo hope that they will have a super hot scenes like those fanart in MP. @claribel05 @delfin @kyunii88 @Yurichin @moodypie yes lets toast with any drinks once the drama started and not forgetting lets drools and swoons together too for both of our OTP. :D 8->

@lupita333 congratulation chingu to became moderator, <:-P <:-P <:-P

@kyunii88 OMO, thank you chingu but now i confused with my daily life, 5 drama in one month, and the plus currently from this month :-O :-O :-O , but i guess i already know where i want to put my camps, :D :D :D, let's drink with available one like @claribel05 chingu said, i will take the available one, but i will not take @onnififi grapefruit, it's too dangerous,, =)) =)) =)), let me take other drinks onnie, LOL

@yurichin please join us chingu, don't forget to pick up ur drink, ;) ;) ;)

Guest Yurichin

delfin said: @onnififi said: @moodypie and @claribel05 yes lets toast together once the drama started with wine, soju and fried chicken and since I don't drink alcoholic I will toast the grapefruit juice instead since it will be a waste after showing to @kail14 and throw all those grapefruits away!!...  :D:D

@onnififi @moodypie @claribel05 i'm in for the toast and grapefruit, :D :D :D, it's free right? or i need to buy for myself, :)) :)) :))

wow there's a party but no one invited me? I am sad :'(
I'll barge in anyway and join in the fun  >:)

those edited photos cracked me up =))
and I can' be the only one getting naughty thoughts looking at them? fellow PAC members where you at?

Archived