[Drama 2015] Masked Prosecutor 복면검사 - Thank You For Watching!!!

kbleon

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@onnififi unni....your comment is always hilarious unni :))

Actually "the cursed word old" i said before was my respond for our chingus here whom already brought up....hahaha

Speaking of "queen dowager"...i remember Moon Embrace something drama unnie, and just info she is also our Grandmonster in KMHM....LoL....i believed you wont look alike with her....

I loved your head banging idea.....i loved more to see lips banging instead for our OTP :\"> :\">

@Mau_Cherry thanks chingu, I am so glad that you are back and active in this thread. Me and family doing fine. Hope that you are doing well too dear.
kyunii88 said: @onnififi unni....your comment is always hilarious unni :))

Actually "the cursed word old" i said before was my respond for our chingus here whom already brought up....hahaha

Speaking of "queen dowager"...i remember Moon Embrace something drama unnie, and just info she is also our Grandmonster in KMHM....LoL....i believed you wont look alike with her....

I loved your head banging idea.....i loved more to see lips banging instead for our OTP :\"> :\">

Guest Yurichin

@Yeorobun Ok lets go back to the plot, there are statements in the article that bugging me

On Joo-wan who plays elite investigator Kang Hyeon-woong, showed his cold and cruel side in contrast to Joo Sang-wook. On Joo-wan's new image will stand out in this drama. Hwang Seon-hee plays Seo Na-ri, an intelligent and elegant woman.

Kim Jong Hak Productions stated, "The first script reading was successful as there was 'seriousness' and 'fun' in the lines given back and forth between the cast. Three hours went by quickly".

Meanwhile, "Masked Investigator" is a romantic drama about 'fist' investigator, Ha Dae-chol and emotional investigator, Yoo Min-hee.

Guest Yurichin

@onnififi Wow....happy long life in marriage dear sis, it's wonderful chukkae.... <:-P <:-P <:-P

neglect your real intentions for the pictures
the curtain is already closed, the next curtain opened, she'll stare at that pictures with her sharp intimidating eyes ;)) ;)) ;)) ;))

7Nn8sOf.jpg

Guest Yurichin

kyunii88 said: @Yurichin
Actually i still confused with the characters name, sorry i choose to call them with their real name....
So, Hwang Sun Hee is a third party between JSW and KSA, chingu?
Actually i really have no idea about their love plot story....tbh, my focused point to watch this drama is about dual face of JSW in his life....its interesting how people have an other alter (not saying about personality) to solved their problem which in his ordinary life would never happen. sorry for not giving you best answer :D
About their love story later, for me...as long as its not open-ending...its great....loved it more if there is a wedding scene for OTP :D  ;))

Yurichin said: kyunii88 said: @Yurichin
Actually i still confused with the characters name, sorry i choose to call them with their real name....
So, Hwang Sun Hee is a third party between JSW and KSA, chingu?
Actually i really have no idea about their love plot story....tbh, my focused point to watch this drama is about dual face of JSW in his life....its interesting how people have an other alter (not saying about personality) to solved their problem which in his ordinary life would never happen. sorry for not giving you best answer :D
About their love story later, for me...as long as its not open-ending...its great....loved it more if there is a wedding scene for OTP :D  ;))

Help, someone mentioned  a word that starts at   o...o..o...  I feel like I'm being attacked,  urgently need a bodyguard.............................  =P~ :D
@Mau_Chery  Hello dearest chungu! It seems that our prosecutor will have here a good assistant  :)>-

Archived