[Drama 2015] Masked Prosecutor 복면검사 - Thank You For Watching!!!

kbleon

Guest Yurichin

jastinel_1 said: I`m back...I missed soompi! Now that KSA is back in K-dramaland, I`ll be here often to join the forum.....yahoo!

To SOOMPI ADMIN,
 How to retrieve my old profile under the name of jastinel SUNA4life PHILIPPINES?
I`m a member since  Nov 2006. last visit was Aug 2013 and I have 3554 post. Please help!

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Yurichin

another news, messy translation by google translate ;)) ;)) ;))

JOO SANG WOOK, KIM SUN A CONFIRMED STARING "MASKED PROSECUTOR" WILL BE ENTERTAINING

Z3UqI19.jpg

Actor Joo Sang-wook, Kim Sun-a has confirmed appeared in the new KBS 2TV drama 'Masked Prosecutor' .

Scheduled to broadcast on May drama mask inspection '(a play Choi Jin-Won, director of the Computational Kim Yong Su) is a punch is instinct, neungcheong is optional, snob check vena iron and definitions instinct, intellect, options, full of passion was a highly emotional investigator containing the yuminhui The romantic drama.

Joo Sang-wook will play Southern District Prosecutors' Office in charge of checking the inferior vena iron. "The Birth of Beauty ',' Cunning Single Lady ',' Good Doctor ',' special case squad TEN ', etc. jangreumul investigation to be interested in a romantic comedy from first inspection transformation of character actor Joo Sang-wook to maximize appeal to a variety of acting spectrum getting turned on .

"I Do, I Do" starring Kim Sun-a and then return it to the draama in about three years to play Gangnam Police Department Homicide Lieutenant yuminhui minutes. Rocco Quinn named new plot point comeback to seeing actress Kim Sun-a counted believe in both the screen and drama raise expectations.

What is more attention is being focused on the fantastic breath of Joo Sang-wook and Kim Sun-a. Each piece starring two actors tantalizing already in Joo Sang-wook and Kim Sun-a meeting that had captivated the audience with smoke has become a hot topic spell out exactly what that character Chemie.

Publisher Kim Jong Hak Productions said, "and his own work as a starring Joo Sang-wook and more solid confirmation of Kim Sun-a shall be made. Myeongyeongi actors, fun, fun, triplex forming the impression, I think it would work for the birth of a lively atmosphere, good actors are convinced I wish I'd have had to watch the expectation for the selected drama as' Masked Prosecutor, "he said.

On the other hand, the new KBS 2TV drama 'mask inspection' is currently broadcasting 'Unkind Woman' successor on May broadcast schedule

source : http://enews24.interest.me/news/article.asp?nsID=716958

Guest Yurichin

Sharing more pictures isn't a sin right??!!  ;)) ;)) ;))

zLWHeHI.jpg

R they look good together  ???

pic source :
http://tenasia.hankyung.com/archives/492431
http://www.tvreport.co.kr/?c=news&m=newsview&idx=688877

id="yui_3_9_1_1_1428633187608_746" class="headline"Joo Sang Wook And Kim Sun Ah Confirmed As The Leads For ‘Masked Prosecutor’bnt newsbnt news – 1 hour 0 minutes ago

• Recommend
  • Tweet

kem1k863m6l6mf3k15ic47oveep9busl.jpg
    [by Sora Ghim] Actor Joo Sang Wook and Kim Sun Ah have been confirmed to be in new KBS 2TV Wednesday-Thursday drama ‘Masked Prosecutor.’

Set to air in May, this drama is about a snobby prosecutor, Ha Dae Chul, and emotional detective Yoo Min Hee, who has a strong sense of justice for a romantic genre.

Joo Sang Wook will play Ha Dae Chul and has already proved himself in the romantic comedy genre with ‘Birth of a Beauty,’ ‘Cunning Single Lady,’ ‘Good Doctor,’ and more. With his dynamic acting spectrum, this is his first role as a prosecutor.

Returning to the small screen after 3 years, Kim Sun Ah will play the part of Yoo Min Hee. Selected as an actress that viewers trust, people already anticipate the return of romantic comedy queen Kim Sun Ah.

Moreover, the chemistry between Joo Sang Wook and Kim Sun Ah is getting attention as people wonder how they will work together.

Meanwhile, ‘Masked Prosecutor’ will start airing after ‘Unkind Women’ ends in May. (photo by Kim Jong Hak Productions, Menem Homme)

For more bntnews.co.uk

@jastinel_1 @MissA @star+roll welcome onboard to MP thread chingus. >:D< >:D< >:D<

@kbleon @Yurichin @Melchai thank you so much for all the juicy articles.  :-* :x Hooray finally they are all confirmed and I am so glad!  \:D/ \:D/  Looking forward on more news and infor.

Your welcome @onnififi >:D<   ... just can't wait for more pictures n news of this drama ...the casts are really awesome especially the two lead actors :-* :-*   .. please May or June do come faster .. :((   ha ha ..

Guest Yurichin

If some of you haven't read it, a little addition of character description of two leads

class="content-title"Joo Sang Wook and Kim Sun Ah Confirmed for “Masked Prosecutor”

dangha April 9, 2015

Actors Joo Sang Wook and Kim Sun Ah have been confirmed for the upcoming KBS drama, “Masked Prosecutor.”

On April 9, the drama’s production company Kim Jong Hak Production announced that the two actors were confirmed to star in the drama.

“With the confirmation of Joo Sang Wook and Kim Sung Ah’s appearance, we are confident that we will produce a solid drama,” the announcement said, “The actors’ great acting, the comedy elements, and the moving stories of the drama will surely make this one a pleasant hit.”

“Masked Prosecutor” will tell the story of the collaboration between a sly and aggressive prosecutor (Joo Sang Wook) and a just and intelligent detective (Kim Sun Ah). It is scheduled to premiere in May, after the completion of “Unkind Women.”

source: soompi

Hancinema : http://www.hancinema.net/kim-seon-ah-and-joo-sang-wook-in-masked-investigator-80642.html

Actress Kim Seon-ah and actor Joo Sang-wook are starring in the new KBS 2TV drama "Masked Investigator".

They take on the roles of Yoo Min-hee and Ha Dae-cheol.

The drama is about the romance between Ha Dae-cheol and Yoo Min-hee, his chief of department.

This is Kim Seon-ah's first drama in 3 years since "I Do, I Do".

"Yoo Min-Hee is Ha Dae Cheol's chief of department"  ??    she is his superior or what?? -- i dunno how detective and prosecutor related  ;))

Annyeong everyone qSDbAc6.gif
Finally! Kim Sun Ahhhhhhhhh is back! 5cIGs84.gif Yay! and another legal themed drama, Yay! ...Though I'm not too sure about the male lead JSW here (I know I know, many of you are oppa's fans. Maybe this will be the drama that changes me over to his camp? Hmm...) 
But I'm open to having my heart won over by this pairing, which is pretty fresh and pretty unique! 
Definitely a must watch! 5cIGs84.gif
M/w...here're some interesting reaction from C-netzs :)
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------新浪娱乐 2015年04月10日
C-News: K-stars Kim Sun Ah And Joo Sang Wook Confirmed For 'Masked Prosecutor'wEOtkz8.jpgcr: as tagged

Some Interesting comments/reaction (from Cnetzs):

• Another new kdrama ...gotta watch
  • There's no (drama) drought this year...happy smile smile smile
  • Really anticipate *claps*
  • I like both male and female leads
  • Just for...Sam Soon!
  • This is absolutely unwatchable
  • This ahjussi I like, fighting!
  • Sam Soon ah:)
  • Sam Soon!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • This year's 'Descendants of the Sun' and this drama, are the most anticipated...now waiting for Yoon Eun Hye's comeback
  • They haven't started the drama, how do  you know it's good? Friend, shall I recommend you a korean drama?
  • Old Joo Fighting! New drama Daebak!
  • I really am extremely anxious and anticipating!!!
  • I like the plot theme, both male and female leads, will watch!
  • This cast I like...meow meow meow
  • Totally anticipate!
  • Watch Watch Watch!
  • This male lead I don't know ah....
  • Anticipate, eonnie's new drama!
  • Want to watch!
  • I like this cast, the prosecutor plot theme too, let's watch together, haha
  • Wah, coming finally!!! Anticipating!
  • Yay! I like both male and female leads :)
  • Joo Sang Wook *kiss*
  • Eonnie's new drama ...support! *claps*
  • The feel is daebak, Sam Soon eonnie Fighting:)
  • Sun Ah's drama watch watch watch *excited*
  • Really like both leads! Anticipate!
  • There will be fighting?! *giggle*
  • Eonnie was confirmed earlier. Now male lead is also confirmed. Extremely anticipating *love* 
  • Heaven knows how many years eonnie hasn't accepted a kdrama *cry*
  • Can watch Prince's drama 
  • Finally can relax and wait for drama. My Sun Ah eonnie finally coming back (to kdramaland)
  • Can get our Sam Shik to be male lead?
  • Anticipating!
  • Definitely a good watch
  • This CP looks compatible *claps* Other drama's CP look awkward, aish.
  • Eonnie! Oppa!
  • Why so old?
  • This CP is Jjang, plot is not bad too. Prepare to watch.
  • The feel is pretty good
  • I like this couple

Translated by JadeCloud from SOURCE

PS: PDnim Kim Jong Hak. I believe the production company you started years ago is in good hands now. R.I.P.(For those who may not know, PDnim Kim's production company was bought over early this year by Point-I company. He was the PDnim for 'Faith' among other good dramas. But due to financial problems with 'Faith' drama, he somehow got into lots of debts and finally ended his life in 2013 in an apparent 'charcoal-burning' incident.... REFERENCE

Yurichin said: Since I didn't own it  @claribel05 has the latest news translation, if you haven't read it, just visit her FB page  www.facebook.com/kimsunaonline

@onnififi I didn't really like Joo Sang Wook ssi from his Seon Deok role, but I just found his feature is better forged by the time, so anything happen if Suna Unnie happy and the chemistry on then I'm Happy :D;)
Oh of course the sauna room will be hotter, since both was hilarious person...so let's hope dream come true after both cast confirm then happy together \:D/ \:D/ \:D/

X_X X_X

onnififi said:

@Yurichin chingu ar I have the feeling that you will change your mind about JSW once this drama started. Believe me  :D:D Both leads definitely will fall head over toes with each other.  ;))  And we as a fan will will be drooling while watching them.  =P~  Btw dear thanks for KSA FB. I went to the link and saw this.

CONFIRMED: Kim Sun A will play as Yoo Min Hee in the upcoming KBS mini series "Masked Prosecutor"/벅면검사

[NEWS] "Masked Prosecutor"/복면검사 revealed it's additional casts 2015.4.9

Joo Sang-wook, Kim Sun A, Park Yeong-gyu, Jun Kwang-ryul so with OnJoo-wan are expected to appear in "Masked Prosecutor" ...

'Masked Prosecutor' (복면검사) will follow Ha Dae Chul (Joo Sang Wook)as a prosecutor from the Southern District Office. On the outside, he's a prosecutor, but at night, he puts on a mask to fight crime in a way he is unable to do during his day job.

Yoo Min Hee (Kim Sun Ah) is the head of the murder squad detectives in Seo Cho Police station. She is an elite Police officer who is righteous and passionate in her work.

On Joo-wan will play as Gang Hyeo-nung - a heartless/cold-blooded prosecutor.

Park Yeong-gyu from I Do, I Do (Park Tae-kang's father) and Jun Kwang-ryul, is confirmed to appear. The role of these two middle-aged actor is closely related to the main character of the drama.

The production company: is Kim Jong Hak Production
Writer is: Choi Jin Won, who wrote Big Man
Producer is: Jeon San, who produced Ruby Ring.

It will be aired in May after the end of "Unkind Women".

This is the article stating Kim Sun A to appear on the said series: '복면검사'는 검사라는 신분으로도 해결할 수 없는 일을 주먹으로 해결하는 한 남자의 이야기다. 한국판 '쾌걸조로'다. '젊은이의 양지'의 전산 PD가 연출을, '빅맨'을 쓴 최진원 작가가 대본을 맡고, 김종학프로덕션이 제작한다. 주상욱, 김선아, 박영규, 전광렬 등이 출연할 전망이다.

Articles from: Kyung Ho-lee and Yiwooin (thank you!)

Posted by: Admin Claribel

cr. the owner

Joo Sang Wook and Kim Sun Ah Confirmed for Masked Prosecutor, Get the Zorro Jokes ReadyPosted on April 9, 2015 by ockoala

4xEb6S.jpg

Even though KBS currently leads the Wed-Thurs ratings with its bad ladies behaving badly drama Unkind Women, it’s never too early to think ahead. Compared to the constant casting news whiplash coming out of MBC these days, KBS should thank its lucky stars that the next Wed-Thurs drama Masked Prosectutor managed to cast the very first leads Joo Sang Wook and Kim Sun Ah. Hooray, thank goodness for some casting sanity this week.

Both have just confirmed the offers to star in what is being described as a modern K-drama version of The Legend of Zorro. This could be epic fun or epic fail, either way with Kim Sun Ah and Joo Sang Wook onboard it will definitely be worth checking out. Unkind Women was originally slated for 24-episodes and is halfway through the run, but with solid ratings there is word that KBS is considering an extension, which means the prosecutor won’t be putting on his mask until early June.

5bpjnc.jpgPjE4xS.jpgzNsq29.jpg

Also joining the cast are heavyweight senior actors Kim Young Chul and Jeon Kwang Ryul. Will they be splitting the usual good/bad elder roles? Both can do either in their sleep, and always a pleasure to watch them seethe and ham it up onscreen. Also in talks as the second male lead is Oh Joo Wan, who is likely still on cloud happy after the recent news that he was dating his Surplus Princess leading lady Jo Bo Ah in real life. This drama will be the repeat collaboration of the production team behind Big Man, with the story about a dorky prosecutor by day who dons a masked to become a vigilante to right the wrongs he can’t fix as an officer of the law. Sounds cool to me!

article fro:  http://koalasplayground.com/2015/04/09/joo-sang-wook-and-kim-sun-ah-confirmed-for-masked-prosecutor-get-the-zorro-jokes-ready/   

class="content-title" Joo Sang Wook and Kim Sun Ah Confirmed for “Masked Prosecutor” ddangha April 9, 2015 6 2 Joo Sang Wook and Kim Sun Ah Confirmed for “Masked Prosecutor”

Actors Joo Sang Wook and Kim Sun Ah have been confirmed for the upcoming KBS drama, “Masked Prosecutor.”

On April 9, the drama’s production company Kim Jong Hak Production announced that the two actors were confirmed to star in the drama.

“With the confirmation of Joo Sang Wook and Kim Sung Ah’s appearance, we are confident that we will produce a solid drama,” the announcement said, “The actors’ great acting, the comedy elements, and the moving stories of the drama will surely make this one a pleasant hit.”

“Masked Prosecutor” will tell the story of the collaboration between a sly and aggressive prosecutor (Joo Sang Wook) and a just and intelligent detective (Kim Sun Ah). It is scheduled to premiere in May, after the completion of “Unkind Women.”

=D> =D>

Wah finally this thread is alive. cheer2-onion-head-emoticon.gif?129286249

@jadecloud hello my dear welcome onboard to MP. Great to see your here too. Thank you so much for  sharing the article reaction from C-netz.embarrassed1-onion-head-emoticon.gif?129Your unnie have a question here, do you happen to know who is the C-netz who said : "why so old", your unnie here would like to meet this persongreen-scarf-emoticon-10.gif?1292794365    If our leads are "why so old" then I will be an ancient woa-onion-head-emoticon.gif?1292862526

@claribel05 hello my dear welcome onboard to MP thread. Nice to meet you and thanks for you visit with all the infor. hi-onion-head-emoticon.gif?1292862508 

@Yurichin @Melchai dear thanks again for sharing all the infor. good-job-onion-head-emoticon.gif?1292862

Guest Yurichin

onnififi said:

Wah finally this thread is alive. cheer2-onion-head-emoticon.gif?129286249

@jadecloud hello my dear welcome onboard to MP. Great to see your here too. Thank you so much for  sharing the article reaction from C-netz.embarrassed1-onion-head-emoticon.gif?129Your unnie have a question here, do you happen to know who is the C-netz who said : "why so old", your unnie here would like to meet this persongreen-scarf-emoticon-10.gif?1292794365    If our leads are "why so old" then I will be an ancient woa-onion-head-emoticon.gif?1292862526

@claribel05 hello my dear welcome onboard to MP thread. Nice to meet you and thanks for you visit with all the infor. hi-onion-head-emoticon.gif?1292862508 

@Yurichin @Melchai dear thanks again for sharing all the infor. good-job-onion-head-emoticon.gif?1292862

MissA said: @onnififi :)) :)) :)) maybe that Cnetz wants only young actor/actress on his/her screen.If all the viewers like that, then an actor/actress' career will end when they reach 30 :)) :))And I will leave Dramaland for sure since I have many ''why so old" actor/actress that I like :)) :)

"With the confirmation of Joo Sang Wook and Kim Sung Ah’s appearance, we are confident that we will produce a solid drama,” the announcement said, “The actors’ great acting, the comedy elements, and the moving stories of the drama will surely make this one a pleasant hit.”

Oh oh the statement makes me excited \:D/ I can't wait anymore! May comes faster~~~! :(( [-O<

Archived