[Drama 2015] Masked Prosecutor 복면검사 - Thank You For Watching!!!

kbleon

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Yurichin

@claribel05  yeah right it would be like selena south american name??...no more na-ri hahaha...hangul symbol is easier than japanese hiragana and katakana or chinese kanji...I guess, it's fun to learn it and i think our chingu there want to set aside the love story, save it for later, that's insignificance anyway. The central character here is those double identity prosecutor...let's just talk about him :)>- :)>- :)>-

@Yurichin, yeah right 4get aboit Nari...I hated her in I Do..haha. They said if you are a Japanese or Chinese it would be easy for you to learn hanguel. I really had a hard time understanding Korean.. but I think Japanese and Chinese language is more complicated. It's a headache learning a new language but it's fun though. By the way what's your nationality if you don't mind? I'm from Philippines.

Guest Yurichin

I'm apologize for the OOT-ness
@claribel05 don't... she's our hero in the end :)), yes of course I don't understand Korean (I'm so envy on them who can speak korean) but couple years ago just for fun I learn hangul symbol and thats pretty easy compare to hiragana/katakana, but that's it now I almost forgot it, just remember ㄱ = k  ; ㅓ= o/eo ;  ㅡ = u/eu ; ㅁ= m, one word korean name usually consist of 3 letters..so just combine it.  haha yeah of course..starting from the easy one now let's learn hangul!!
I want to be a Japanese actually but I'm not, so is that enough?? haha ...I'm sorry.

why do I prefer Masked Prosecutor over The Man in the Mask ?! it's sounds like Jim Carey movie title...

what the weather now in Korea?? spring? almost summer? I hope the actors and the crew didn't meet difficulties in the heat when filming. btw when the filming starts, anyone knows? any news the cast is about to be invited in "Happy Together" ?? "Blood" cast invited in the show...I wish MP cast too ;;) ;;) ;;)

@Yurichin thank you my dear. Now I am as excited as our chingu @claribel05 and I am so looking forward to MP too. :D

@kyunii88 chingu ar I did show my kids your duck dancing step last night and they were giggling when I try to follow the steps!! LOL!! Btw chingu ar I am looking forward to JSW to give me those winks! LOL!  :P:P

@anagard dear lets drool together...  =P~ =P~ The drama have not even started yet and here we are so looking forward to the bodyguard....  :P:P

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRb2D-z26pn-GBw5lGCFTh《Korea Drama》K-Stars Joo Sang-wook, Kim Sun-ah Lead Script Reading For ...
Korea StarFashion (press release) (blog) - Apr 24, 2015

K-Star Kim Sun-ah has finally returned after a three year hiatus since her last drama(Korea Drama) I Do, I Do in 2002. The pictures taken during the script reading for latest drama(Korea Drama) Masked Investigator with K-Star Joo Sang-wook were ...

First script reading for upcoming KBS2 drama series THE MAN IN THE MASK, starring Joo Sang-Wook and Kim Sun-A, took place April 18, 2015. The first script reading took about 3 hours to finish with all main cast members in attendance including Joo Sang-Wook, Kim Sun-A, On Joo-Wan & Hwang Sun-Hee.

THE MAN IN THE MASK first airs this May in South Korea.

http://asianwiki.com/The_Man_in_the_Mask
翻訳The%2BMan%2Bin%2Bthe%2BMask-SR.jpg

anagard said: Help, someone mentioned  a word that starts at   o...o..o...  I feel like I'm being attacked,  urgently need a bodyguard.............................  =P~ :D
@Mau_Chery  Hello dearest chungu! It seems that our prosecutor will have here a good assistant  :)>-

Guest Yurichin

@kbleon nice update, thank you...looks sophisticated, if uri vigilante described like batman or the phantom of the opera then I just imagining how uri geomsa will jump around in that skyscraper with uri detective along with her comrade chasing him around ;)) ;)) ;))

@MissA another villain cast yay..., he's a rookie actor, he's facial already fierce looking, I mean can't we have KWB or TOP as cameo villain?? (impossible?!!! alright :)) )

I know it's an old news, but this is another script reading article before database/server migration -- really ??? a week off Soompi absent ???
:-w that's okay after that we'll have piles of goodies, I guess... ;;) ;;) ;;)

《Korea Drama》K-Stars Joo Sang-wook, Kim Sun-ah Lead Script Reading For Masked Investigator
By Sarah Hyeran Lee on April 24, 2015

K-Star Kim Sun-ah has finally returned after a three year hiatus since her last drama(Korea Drama) I Do, I Do in 2002. The pictures taken during the script reading for latest drama(Korea Drama) Masked Investigator with K-Star Joo Sang-wook were recently revealed.

jookim.jpg

On April 18, the cast for the new KBS drama (written by Choi Jin-won, directed by Jeon San and Kim Yong-soo, produced by Kim Jong-hak Productions)(Korea Drama) participated in the script reading. Kim Sun-ah, Joo Sang-wook, Jeon Gwang-ryeol, Hwang Sun-hee, Lee Ki-young, Jung Ae-ri, Lee Moon-shik were present.

Many viewers are eagerly awaiting to see how the sparks will fly among the cast members. Kim Sun-ah plays Yoo Min-hee, a detective with the violent crimes division. She showed off her special style of acting by not only reading her lines with passion but also with additional adlibs.

Joo Sang-wook plays Ha Dae-cheol, a prosecutor who appears to be materialistic but is actually a vigilante who goes after the bad guys who had escaped punishment. He drew some laughter with his gestures and heated reading of his lines.

Jeon Gwang-ryeol plays Jo Sang-taek, the villain in the drama(Korea Drama). Ohn Joo-wan plays an elite prosecutor, Kang Hyeon-woong, who is cold and level-headed, the complete opposite of Joo Sang-wook’s character. Hwang Sun-hee plays Seo Nari, an intelligence and elegant woman.

The director Jeon San said, “It will be great if many good things come out of this drama. We will work hard to make this drama a success.”

The writer, Choi Jin-won said, “This story begins with a question about ‘law’ and how it applies to those who have power and those who doesn’t. I hope to make it an interesting story.”

A source from Kim Jong-hak Productions said, “The script reading went very well and everyone is able to work well with one another. In the three hours of the script reading, everyone put in their best and there was absolutely no moment when it became boring. We hope to bring the viewers something that is refreshing.”

Masked Investigator tells the story of the masked vigilante Ha Dae-cheol, a skilled fighter, and Yoo Min-hee, a passionate elite detective. It will air in May after The Unkind Women.

source : http://en.kstarfashion.com/2015/04/24/%E3%80%8Akorea-drama%E3%80%8Bk-stars-joo-sang-wook-kim-sun-ah-lead-script-reading-for-masked-investigator/

Hello everyone :) Cast member's blog...posted this photo of scripts with note:"MP confirmed to air from 5/20. Guaranteed to be funny/interesting"
wp5zzC1.jpg
CR: MP Baidu and http://withus2001.blog.me/220342735449

Another new cast member confirmed, previous drama projects 'Bad Guys', 'Mom Is Acting Up' etc...
Park Jung HakPark Jung-Hak
CR: AW
nx7e7ip.jpg
CR: MP Baidu fm agency blog 

@jadecloud, So it is going to air on 5/20! Thank You for that good news. \:D/ The thought of waiting till June was getting to me. I want to see JSW on my screen as soon as possible.
@Mau_Cherry, good to see you around <:-P <:-P <:-P

Drama : Masked Prosecutor / 복면검사
Director : Jeon San (Ruby Ring)
Writer: Choi Jin Won (Big Man)
Episodes : 24
Release Date : May 2015
Run Time : Wed. & Thu. 21:55

Plot
 It follows in the footsteps of BM’s storyboard about the average man getting justice from the rich and powerful, but in this case the leading man isn’t so average and may even have some powers of his own.

Cast
Joo Sang Wook
Joo Sang-Wook-p2.jpg
Kim Sun-A
Kim Sun-A-p3.jpg

Guest Yurichin

Bah...this is crazy...just can't wait anymore...in another couple days will be may...I hope the OST good too...one or two from Baek Ji Young please or from K-will, or from Davichi or from Clazziquai...bicheoso...:)) :)) :)) :))

@MissA korean love to relate their korean name to English name..kengrish name!!!...and your name is pretty, rina is the part of my sister's name anyway... ;;)

Archived