[Drama 2015] Masked Prosecutor 복면검사 - Thank You For Watching!!!

kbleon

delfin said: @kyunii88 we got chant, bodyguard, ;;) ;;) ;;), @emme85 onnie in that thread, i didn't come there, but i didn't see her in Angry Mom thread,,

@onnififi ^_^, bodyguard will guard us through this drama, ,,, yes onnie I think both of them not yet married

edit : @kyunii88 chingu, even Calvin is old story, it still affected me same as before, =)) =)) =))

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@onnififi haha yes and she always asking me when the drama will be start. Now I've to watch with her all JSW dramas :)) I like KSA since my lovely samsoon, so I really happy when both of them got casted in the same drama! :D Cant wait!!

Guest emme85

What is this all about??? I mean.. the DRAMA... hahaha...I got 3 notifications from my dear sisters @kyunii88, @delfin and my older twin onni @onnififi!!
kyunii88 said: @delfin we dont need our chant anymore....he is bachelor indeed...uri unni @emme85 still in grapevine thread chingu ;) how are you unni,btw?we miss you......hope you've been well.... :> B-)

@emme85 hello sister welcome onboard dear and thanks for returning our shout! :-* :-*  So you been busy huh. Hope that everything will goes well for you.

Here is the link of an articles about MP and hope it will help. See ya around dear.

http://koalasplayground.com/2015/03/25/joo-sang-wook-may-become-the-vigilante-masked-prosecutor-romancing-kim-sun-ah/

복면검사' 주상욱·김선아, 최종 확정..온주완 물망

Mask inspection, Joo Sang-wook, Kim Sun-a, finalized .. On Joo-wan considering

w2btzc.jpg

Actor Joo Sang-wook, Kim Sun-a the new KBS 2TV drama 'mask inspection' (a play director Choi Jin-Won Kim Jong Hak Productions computerized production), the appearance was finalized.
9 days I am Joo Sang-wook and Kim Sun-a climbed on the 'masked test' Kim Jong-hak mulmang make male and female protagonists before, according to official production was confirmed to appear.
Joo Sang-wook Southern District Prosecutors' Office inspection inferior vena Iron Station, Kim Sun-a, was in charge of the police Homicide Lieutenant yuminhui station. In addition Jun Kwang-ryul, Park Yeong-gyu also decided to appear in person placed in close relationship with the movie Joo Sang-wook, Kim Sun-a.
On Joo-wan inferior vena iron in addition to learning the 'mask inspection (Joo Sang-wook minutes) and an alternative framing inspection station ganghyeonung climbed mulmang. Whether appearances were not determined, and will soon have a meeting with the crew.
'Mask inspection' is the work tells the story of flying fists wearing masks to address the day of inspection profession can not solve 'two faces of the test.
The 'mask inspection "is due to be broadcast in May that comes with the subsequent" good boy did women.
(google translate)

cr: http://star.mt.co.kr/view/stview.php?no=2015040911433494446&type=1&outlink=1

Guest Yurichin

Finally they confirmed...
added...On Joo Wan is in too, he works with Kim Sun A in movie "The Five" in 2013 as cold blooded murderer, in MP he played cold blooded prosecutor, coincidence/no? :-SS

I wonder will they invite the cast in Happy Together, like Joo Sang Wook last time with Joo Won....I hope they will  8-> 8-> 8->

@kbleon thank you so much dear for sharing all the articles. Finally we have some news here huh. I'm glad. :D :x

@Yurichin hello my dear nice meeting your here. Yes, me too I would love if Happy Together would invite JSW and KSA to their show.  8-> 8->

Guest Yurichin

@onnififi Hello...likewise sis, because This is Suna Unnie's upcoming drama...I haven't been lingering around in soompi since I'm only in Kim Sun Ah's Thread and since I do I do :) , so I'm unfamiliar with members here...I'm happy sharing with the wanderer here  :D.
I hope they do...MC Yoo and friends were hilarious, wonder how hilarious they were with KSA and JSW in the spa room  =P~ =P~

it's sauna eo  X_X  X_X

Yurichin said: @onnififi Hello...likewise sis, because This is Suna Unnie's upcoming drama...I haven't been lingering around in soompi since I'm only in Kim Sun Ah's Thread and since I do I do :) , so I'm unfamiliar with members here...I'm happy sharing with the wanderer here  :D.
I hope they do...MC Yoo and friends were hilarious, wonder how hilarious they were with KSA and JSW in the spa room  =P~ =P~

Guest Yurichin

Since I didn't own it  @claribel05 has the latest news translation, if you haven't read it, just visit her FB page  www.facebook.com/kimsunaonline

@onnififi I didn't really like Joo Sang Wook ssi from his Seon Deok role, but I just found his feature is better forged by the time, so anything happen if Suna Unnie happy and the chemistry on then I'm Happy :D;)
Oh of course the sauna room will be hotter, since both was hilarious person...so let's hope dream come true after both cast confirm then happy together \:D/ \:D/ \:D/

X_X X_X

@Yurichin chingu ar I have the feeling that you will change your mind about JSW once this drama started. Believe me  :D:D Both leads definitely will fall head over toes with each other.  ;))  And we as a fan will will be drooling while watching them.  =P~  Btw dear thanks for KSA FB. I went to the link and saw this.

CONFIRMED: Kim Sun A will play as Yoo Min Hee in the upcoming KBS mini series "Masked Prosecutor"/벅면검사

[NEWS] "Masked Prosecutor"/복면검사 revealed it's additional casts 2015.4.9

Joo Sang-wook, Kim Sun A, Park Yeong-gyu, Jun Kwang-ryul so with OnJoo-wan are expected to appear in "Masked Prosecutor" ...

'Masked Prosecutor' (복면검사) will follow Ha Dae Chul (Joo Sang Wook)as a prosecutor from the Southern District Office. On the outside, he's a prosecutor, but at night, he puts on a mask to fight crime in a way he is unable to do during his day job.

Yoo Min Hee (Kim Sun Ah) is the head of the murder squad detectives in Seo Cho Police station. She is an elite Police officer who is righteous and passionate in her work.

On Joo-wan will play as Gang Hyeo-nung - a heartless/cold-blooded prosecutor.

Park Yeong-gyu from I Do, I Do (Park Tae-kang's father) and Jun Kwang-ryul, is confirmed to appear. The role of these two middle-aged actor is closely related to the main character of the drama.

The production company: is Kim Jong Hak Production
Writer is: Choi Jin Won, who wrote Big Man
Producer is: Jeon San, who produced Ruby Ring.

It will be aired in May after the end of "Unkind Women".

This is the article stating Kim Sun A to appear on the said series: '복면검사'는 검사라는 신분으로도 해결할 수 없는 일을 주먹으로 해결하는 한 남자의 이야기다. 한국판 '쾌걸조로'다. '젊은이의 양지'의 전산 PD가 연출을, '빅맨'을 쓴 최진원 작가가 대본을 맡고, 김종학프로덕션이 제작한다. 주상욱, 김선아, 박영규, 전광렬 등이 출연할 전망이다.

Articles from: Kyung Ho-lee and Yiwooin (thank you!)

Posted by: Admin Claribel

1506481_969915799693150_1386890078723992

cr. the owner

Guest Yurichin

onnififi said:

@Yurichin chingu ar I have the feeling that you will change your mind about JSW once this drama started. Believe me  :D:D Both leads definitely will fall head over toes with each other.  ;))  And we as a fan will will be drooling while watching them.  =P~  Btw dear thanks for KSA FB. I went to the link and saw this.

Guest jastinel_1

I`m back...I missed soompi! Now that KSA is back in K-dramaland, I`ll be here often to join the forum.....yahoo!

To SOOMPI ADMIN,
 How to retrieve my old profile under the name of jastinel SUNA4life PHILIPPINES?
I`m a member since  Nov 2006. last visit was Aug 2013 and I have 3554 post. Please help!

Oh so they confirmed.  Great.  I'm so glad to see Kim Sun Ah back!  It's been too long since her last drama.  Joo Sang Wook is always amazing.   I seriously can't wait to see their chemistry.  It's going to be amazing I'm sure.  The whole cast looks stellar. 

Joo Sang Wook and Kim Sun Ah Confirmed for Masked Prosecutor, Get the Zorro Jokes Ready

Posted on April 9, 2015 by ockoala 

4xEb6S.jpg
 Even though KBS currently leads the Wed-Thurs ratings with its bad ladies behaving badly drama Unkind Women, it’s never too early to think ahead. Compared to the constant casting news whiplash coming out of MBC these days, KBS should thank its lucky stars that the next Wed-Thurs drama Masked Prosectutor managed to cast the very first leads Joo Sang Wook and Kim Sun Ah. Hooray, thank goodness for some casting sanity this week. Both have just confirmed the offers to star in what is being described as a modern K-drama version of The Legend of Zorro. This could be epic fun or epic fail, either way with Kim Sun Ah and Joo Sang Wook onboard it will definitely be worth checking out. Unkind Women was originally slated for 24-episodes and is halfway through the run, but with solid ratings there is word that KBS is considering an extension, which means the prosecutor won’t be putting on his mask until early June. 5bpjnc.jpg
PjE4xS.jpg
zNsq29.jpg

Also joining the cast are heavyweight senior actors Kim Young Chul and Jeon Kwang Ryul. Will they be splitting the usual good/bad elder roles? Both can do either in their sleep, and always a pleasure to watch them seethe and ham it up onscreen. Also in talks as the second male lead is Oh Joo Wan, who is likely still on cloud happy after the recent news that he was dating his Surplus Princess leading lady Jo Bo Ah in real life. This drama will be the repeat collaboration of the production team behind Big Man, with the story about a dorky prosecutor by day who dons a masked to become a vigilante to right the wrongs he can’t fix as an officer of the law. Sounds cool to me! http://koalasplayground.com/2015/04/09/joo-sang-wook-and-kim-sun-ah-confirmed-for-masked-prosecutor-get-the-zorro-jokes-ready/

Archived