[Drama 2015] Masked Prosecutor 복면검사 - Thank You For Watching!!!

kbleon

delfin said: onnififi said: @anagard yes great decision. Please follow our chingu @moodypie closely I think she has the instinct where to find your unnie.. :-bd Me still do8ng my training at the gym...my next marathon will be next month. \m/ So you and our chingu @delfin travel around huh..your unnie is too tired to move around...haha...yes me too watching some of the current drama but Im not active at the thread except as you know Im still staying at SOGC which just ended last night... anyway I am so looking forward to Masked Prosecutor and hoping we will have more news soon.

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

valsava said: delfin said: onnififi said: @anagard yes great decision. Please follow our chingu @moodypie closely I think she has the instinct where to find your unnie.. :-bd Me still do8ng my training at the gym...my next marathon will be next month. \m/ So you and our chingu @delfin travel around huh..your unnie is too tired to move around...haha...yes me too watching some of the current drama but Im not active at the thread except as you know Im still staying at SOGC which just ended last night... anyway I am so looking forward to Masked Prosecutor and hoping we will have more news soon.

Kail14 said: valsava said: delfin said: onnififi said: @anagard yes great decision. Please follow our chingu @moodypie closely I think she has the instinct where to find your unnie.. :-bd Me still do8ng my training at the gym...my next marathon will be next month. \m/ So you and our chingu @delfin travel around huh..your unnie is too tired to move around...haha...yes me too watching some of the current drama but Im not active at the thread except as you know Im still staying at SOGC which just ended last night... anyway I am so looking forward to Masked Prosecutor and hoping we will have more news soon.

Wah I have been busy with my works and finally I am back! :D

@Yurichin dear thanks again for sharing the article.

@claribel05 thanks again for the for KSA FB link and congrats on having 1000 likes!  <:-P <:-P

@Kail14 welcome onboard sister. Please do joined us once MP start ya.....Lets row our boat together again with @moodypie once the drama started for the raw ep.... :D btw chingu ar I have been trying my best preparing for my marathon and I have lost some weight so...........so.....there is no longer biong* biong* anymore la....  =)) =))

:Dvalsava said: @onnififi,  Who's is calling people old your only old as you feel and we woman that have aged can be consider a bottle of wine that just keeps getting better as times goes by to to shay my chingu.. And when it comes to JSW I'll bodyguard those abs for him.. LOL     

onnififi said:

Wah I have been busy with my works and finally I am back! :D

@Yurichin dear thanks again for sharing the article.

@claribel05 thanks again for the for KSA FB link and congrats on having 1000 likes!  <:-P <:-P

@Kail14 welcome onboard sister. Please do joined us once MP start ya.....Lets row our boat together again with @moodypie once the drama started for the raw ep.... :D btw chingu ar I have been trying my best preparing for my marathon and I have lost some weight so...........so.....there is no longer biong* biong* anymore la....  =)) =))

:Dvalsava said: @onnififi,  Who's is calling people old your only old as you feel and we woman that have aged can be consider a bottle of wine that just keeps getting better as times goes by to to shay my chingu.. And when it comes to JSW I'll bodyguard those abs for him.. LOL     

@emme85 i'm glad you're okay chingu, you must so busy with "dark"  drama, :) :), I need more attention to watch heavy drama, ^_^

@onnififi leopard? :D :D i'm just happy both of JSW and KSA already confirmed in this drama, now i need to make schedule with so many upcoming drama

@evie7 LOL, i find that picture is interesting, :P

@kyunii88 LOL chingu, i'm so sorry with my bad memory, since i can't saw the picture and i'm already forgot what it's about, my guess bodyguard? ^_^

Archived