[Drama 2015] Who Are You: School 2015 후아유: 학교 2015 | Mon - Tue 10 pm KST

czakhareina

• Replies 6.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Han Yi An found a note left on his bag saying "Cheer up! Han Yi An!!" Most of the viewers will automatically think that it was Eun Bi who wrote it. However, if you can notice, the handwriting is different than Eun Bi's, (I literally gone back on episode 7 where So Young showed Tae Kwang the notes of Lee Eun Bi, because it is in its closest view, AND IT IS TOTALLY DIFFERENT). And the look on Han Yi An's face seemed confused. Could it be wrote by the real Go Eun Byeol?? What do you think? This is just a speculation, I might be wrong.

https://www.facebook.com/WhoAreYouSchool2015Official/photos/a.473735119458933.1073741827.473605139471931/497021043797007/?type=1&theater

Huge possibility is Teacher Kim Junseok is the one who saved Lee Eun Bi, because as we know, those who are involved in Joo In's case are receiving the same messages from Joo In's sister, so Teacher Kim might came a minute later than Eun Byeol (Eun Bi), and none of the three: Han Yi An, Gong Tae Kwang, Go Eun Byeol was wearing a white pants. And the text preview on episode 12, that Teacher Kim begins to suspect Jung Minyoung. Haha these are my speculations only.

TG and Teacher scene is making me go awwwwwww. OMG I love this pair loads now. <3

TG: Do you have any worry?

Teacher: You?

TG: Shall we reveal one from each?

Teacher: Shall we? Me first?

Teacher: I have loads of dirt on my hand. There's someone beside me who has fallen down, with clean hand. Do I have the right to grab that hand and make him/or her up again?

TG: What's is it about right just to hold hand? You can hold hands together and cleanse it together.

Teacher: What's your worry?

TG: The one who's chasing EB out is my dad, right? Even if I asked, you can't give me the answer, right? I'll go back now.

Han Yi An found a note left on his bag saying "Cheer up! Han Yi An!!" Most of the viewers will automatically think that it was Eun Bi who wrote it. However, if you can notice, the handwriting is different than Eun Bi's, (I literally gone back on episode 7 where So Young showed Tae Kwang the notes of Lee Eun Bi, because it is in its closest view, AND IT IS TOTALLY DIFFERENT). And the look on Han Yi An's face seemed confused. Could it be wrote by the real Go Eun Byeol?? What do you think? This is just a speculation, I might be wrong.

https://www.facebook.com/WhoAreYouSchool2015Official/photos/a.473735119458933.1073741827.473605139471931/497021043797007/?type=1&theater

​it s possible that he recognizes Eby's hand writing. That s why he runs out and looks around with confusion. If it was Ebi, who just left, YA would not have that kind of reaction. 

And i m sure the person who saves Eb isnt YA. Because he is in hurry after seeing the note, it s ridiculous that at that moment he thinks about changing a new pant before finding Eby.

Plz, show, dont make such stupid mistake.

​It doesn't look like EunByul's writing either... this is her hand writing taken from EunByul's diary, her writing is more messy.

j3hu4e7nk94kef3zg.jpg

unless, if these words were not from EunByul but Soo-in. But anyhow, I feel like it can be Soo Jong too (the girl who want to be a celebrity) she has been having crush on YiAn.

It's a bit overkill how many people are out to get EB.   Sy first ..her fam.....Now SI sister.....can't she catch a break? why is SY still in school after everyone knows she bullied a girl to death? She has enough time to go around threatening EB but shouldn't she be worried about her own school life....everyone hates her now

​It doesn't look like EunByul's writing either... this is her hand writing taken from EunByul's diary, her writing is more messy.

j3hu4e7nk94kef3zg.jpg

unless, if these words were not from EunByul but Soo-in. But anyhow, I feel like it can be Soo Jong too (the girl who want to be a celebrity) she has been having crush on YiAn.

​Sudden thought, maybe SI has crush on YA and stalked him? Although YA was kept out of SI's mystery loop most of the time, I have strong feeling he's related in this tangle too.

hello..i'm new here ! i feel bad bcz being a silent reader for this forum, ..i'm sorry :sweatingbullets: 

so..i'd love to share my thought about this drama :D

my view for this love line is so confusing, sometimes i hate the way eunbi looked at Yian.. i feel bad for taekwang:(

Taekwang's  personality is similiar with eunbyul, look strong and hide their problems well. They're know how to protect their love and help other in their on way. Eunbi and Yian,  a lot of thinking about their problems and easily sick when they have problems, They need someone who  take care for them. but ... Yian and Eubi know how to healing people..like Yian cheer up for songjoo and Eunbi know how to help Young eun. so i ship eunbi-Taekwang and eunbyul-Yian..

but..i I hope this story is more focused on friendship, because they're to young to feel a deep love. so..i want the end of this drama is they're all friends.  

- sorry for my poor english :D

ok, just finished ep 11 raw. The one who wears light color pant in the last 15 mins is TK's dad. It would be interesting that he is the one who saves Ebi.

This ep is very boring. it feels like the writers do not know how to fill up this ep.

I re-watched the ending scene where the person who's wearing white pants shows up. It looks like jeans and a bit tight and skinny. So my guess would be Teacher Kim, Tae Kwang or Yi Ahn. But since both Yi Ahn and Tae Kwang wearing dark pants, Teacher Kim might be the person who shows up at the end of episode 11.

But we know that the writers tend to flashback the ending scene, and there is possibility that both Yi Ahn and Tae Kwang change their pants before going out to find Eun Bi (kinda weird though). The writers must not do the same mistake like from the previous episode where So Young wants to reveal Eun Bi's identity. Or else everyone in this thread will tele-port right away to Seoul and hunt them down. LOL.

Based on the text preview, I think Teacher Kim is the one who's wearing the white pants. We know that he cares about all his students, so he afraid that Eun Byul/Eun Bi might do something bad because of her force transfer issue, so he might following Eun Byul/Eun Bi just to make sure that she is alright.

And he know that the director is targeting Eun Byul for some reason because Eun Byul is one of the witness of Soo In's death. So he decided to follow Eun Byul/Eun Bi and he just got his luck because he sees someone looks like Teacher Jung who threatening and locks Eun Byul/Eun Bi inside the classroom. And then he starts to suspect Teacher Jung. 

Too much theories tonight and we'll have to wait for tomorrow's episode to find out the answer. :rolleyes:

I think it's jeans too.   It can't be TK or Han Yi An.   So it's probably Teacher Kim, that is if it's not someone there to hurt her.  Honestly, I wonder why she didn't just bust out a window with a chair and leave lol.  I also wonder if Eun Byul is coming or going.  She wasn't in Seoul before, so is she going there?  

The shadow show something suspicious though, look like a weapon to me. Whoever this is, he/she may not be a savior... I have a bad feeling about this.

pc47tz44nvle9e4zg.jpg

​I think I'm going crazy. Too much thinking since last week.

And you're right, we can see the shadow for both legs, and another shadow for an object. 

They really not joking when they say this drama full of mystery. 

Thanks for the raw link guys, done watching it  :D

I'm honestly have no idea about today's episode lol

but I feel bad for eunbi on today's episode. she have to face many problem. Her displacement, soo yong, so In and yi an. Especially on the last minute, she had no idea about so in yet she have to threatened and locked like that. .poor girl :(

And the person who came to her definetely not yi an because the pant is different, not taewang either because he is on his house at that time. I bet that is a person who knows about so in.  teacher? taewang's dad? or her friend who meet her(eunbyul) on trip? I forgot her name

Until when eunbyul have to hide herself? I think it's time to her to clean up all this problem from her own mouth. This is already ep 11 but the mystery is dragged too long now. I hope eunbyul will appear quickly so she could solved her own problem . It's not cool because she have to put her sister who have same face to take all the blame and she run away instead

The shadow show something suspicious though, look like a weapon to me. Whoever this is, he/she may not be a savior... I have a bad feeling about tThe shadow show something suspicious though, look like a weapon to me. Whoever this is, he/she may not be a savior... I have a bad feeling about this.

​And I think the shadow looks like a book or something like a folder document. So it can belonged to teacher Kim or S.I's sister.

But the-white-pants opens the doors easily. He/She must have the key. If then, OMG. It's emergency. We really need another savior :v

The shadow show something suspicious though, look like a weapon to me. Whoever this is, he/she may not be a savior... I have a bad feeling about tThe shadow show something suspicious though, look like a weapon to me. Whoever this is, he/she may not be a savior... I have a bad feeling about this.

​Hope it was just the teaching plan of teacher Kim. And I think the shadow looks like a book or something like a folder document.

But the-white-pants opens the doors easily. He/She must have the key. If then, OMG. It's emergency. We really need another savior :v

​Or maybe that person use the object to broke the lock? They might not show us how that person open the door on tonight's episode because they might show us tomorrow. Because usually we can get the whole complete scene on the next episode.

IT looks like man's trousers... so I am more inclined to believe, it is the teacher! I don't think, it is a weapon, rather the arm, when he opened the door.

@star2010 mentioned, the episode was not so entertaining like the others before... well, maybe because we had no TK-Eun Bi scene :tears:mouse girl 23 

I think the homeroom teacher will save Eun bi,  it would help bring the story together. Also from the looks of it Eun Byul still wants to keep it a secret the fact that she's alive. If Eun Byul presents herself infront of Eun Bi I think it would most likely be towards the end of ep 12 and beginning of of 13. I wish we could have seen more of Eun Byul she looks like she has a badass personality. If her plan is to switch places with her sister, what would Eun Bi be doing in the meantime? That's what gets me thinking, perhaps Eun Byul still plans to work behind the scenes. With that said I am looking foward to the sisters meeting!

As far as the romance goes...Eun Bi needs to let go of Ya. I hope TK does something big that would move her heart if not she will be heartbroken. Eun Byul obviously likes Ya. Two things can happen either Eun Byul gives Ya to Eun Bi or Eun Bi hides her feelings for Ya and lets Eun Byul and Ya get together. If Ya had to choose he would choose Eun Byul. The poor guy has practically loved her all his life. TK has a great chance to end up with Eun Bi he just needs to step it up a little more, his doing good but he hasn't completly won her heart. Writers pretty much gave Ya the throbing scenes, they need to stop.

I would like to point out if Eun Byul had let her mother adopt Eun Bi instead wouldn't Eun Bi and Ya be the childhood friends. Is it destiny?

Archived