[Drama 2015] Who Are You: School 2015 후아유: 학교 2015 | Mon - Tue 10 pm KST

czakhareina

• Replies 6.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest ruby014

Even though I can't understand what they were saying ... I can't help but laugh haha~

EDIT: found the translation:

SoYoung: Yah! Lee ShiJin do you like me?
ShiJin: I would rather die than liking you.

@rubi014 No, they should give us the video of them singing the new ost

Oh my god, I'm awake, its so early and still have some hour before the airing...

Welp, gonna do my morning rituals so I'm ready for recap and classes later.

my first post after this forum has been updated... well its just that i am soo excited for tonight's episode... we now saw eun byul and confirmed that she is alive... and here we are seeing eun bi being trapped alone??? i was wondering if ever there is a time that they will swap back eun byul again in their school.... soo excitd for the ep later in an hour...

This drama got so complicated :)) is that EunBi or EunBuyl, who is that girl ?? Keke, come to think about this, the drama is doing just so great, they make us question ourselves, who is that girl, with the name "Who are you?" is that so amazing?

So EunBi will get in to a dangerous situation this week? a lot of ppl think that TK will be the one who recuse her, but i really hope it will be her sister EunBuyl, i mean, EBuyl was the one put her sister deal with all this mess, only her can be the one know what to do and have to face this herself. Like I said before, YA and TK can not help EBi anymore, only EBuyl can, EBuyl have to do that now.

More then get to know which couple will end up together, i really hope EBixEBuyl will have a better life, they gone through so much at such a young age, poor girls.

Even though I can't understand what they were saying ... I can't help but laugh haha~

​my mind was occupied in this drama but when I watched this, I can't stop laughing!!! uhuhuh-onion-head-emoticon.gif?129286252uhuhuh-onion-head-emoticon.gif?129286252lol2-onion-head-emoticon.gif?1292862512lol2-onion-head-emoticon.gif?1292862512 HAHAHAHAHA! even though, I don't unserstand what they're saying too! lol1-onion-head-emoticon.gif?1292862512lol1-onion-head-emoticon.gif?1292862512

thank you for this!! pretty-onion-head-emoticon.gif?129286251

Guest ruby014

@MissSquint : I want!!! :P:w00t: but if they can't do that ... i'm okay with hearing their voices singing this song haha I'm even okay if they use their hand phones to do it hahaha i'm that desperate ~ 

See yah Later~

@KSHxKYJ yep! me too ! I think KSY was asking Shi Jin if she likes her? (but I'm not sure )... their facial expressions are really funny!!!

@ruby014: yeah! I thought that too! 'coz I heard KSY said "like" & that's the only word I understand..hahah :D:D:D & I have a feeling that their lines was used in ep 9 or 10 when Shi Jin asked Tae Kwang that she likes her?? HAHAHAH! but not sure about this.. :D:D:D hahah

anyways, can't wait for the ep tonight!! yahooooo! 35 mins left in my country :):):) heheh

Starting

Han Yi An is by the pool reminiscing his swim competition. Then showing again the meeting between Teach Kim and TK's dad. YA meets his sunbaes, one of them is the mean one. I think he's being talked down again by the jerk.

So it's true that EBi is being placed in a different school. It was posted in the bulletin board, TK saw it and remember what his dad said. He got mad and took it off. SY saw it. Now she's off harassing EBi again as well as asking her mockingly if YA is ok. EB's mom sees them together and SY immediately backs off. 

Dang, YA is depressed. He's like the walking dead or something. He gets scolded by his coach again and he just stands there, with his eyes downcast. EBi saw it. YA passed by her but he doesn't even notice her. MJ and Teacher Kim have a heart to heart talk. Then they show what was on the preview on revealing who's the culprit.

Guest ruby014

:tears: Yi ahn stop being cold to Eun BI PLSSS

Mom remeMbers KSY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! goooooooooooooooood

oooooooh love mr. kim!!!! he is such a good teacher!! 

Teacher Kim and Taekwang had a moment on the rooftop/balcony LOL (can't understand them hahaha)

ooooooh Taekwang eavesdropping to the argument of teacher kim and his dad :w00t: looks important!!!

it looks like yi ahn and eun byul is really close .... his father even ask eun byul ( eun bi ) to eat with them

ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh min joon!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i hope he won't do anything drastic ...... 

oooohhh false alarm ... his dad ran to him and scold him ... min joon's dad act more like a parent than his mom...

oooh his mom also ran .... okay alls good with min joon's parent

get readyyyy to cryyyyyyyyyyy for min joon!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Archived