[Drama 2015] Who Are You: School 2015 후아유: 학교 2015 | Mon - Tue 10 pm KST

czakhareina

• Replies 6.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

OMGG! what a cliffhanger... who was wearing white pants?! han yi an?

​I think soooo ...

​doesnt YA wear school uniform? if that s the case, his pant is dark blue

​Hmmm.. maybe he was in home clothes...? if not, maybe its their homeroom teacher! would be nice to see more of him since he was involved in the soo in case too.

Thanks a lot @MissSquint for your great recap. There are three possibilities: - Eun Byul opens the door... or YA or TK!! First, I had thought, it can't be Eun Byul since she is calling her mother, but I am not so sure any more. Maybe she witnessed the scene and thought, it would be better, if she called her mother. On the other hand, she might have noticed that Eun Bi couldn't call her mother, since her battery was dead. That's why she didn't speak on the phone, otherwise Eun Bi and her mother would have noticed it later.

Guest ruby014

OMGG! what a cliffhanger... who was wearing white pants?! han yi an?

​I think soooo ...

​doesnt YA wear school uniform? if that s the case, his pant is dark blue

​Hmmm.. maybe he was in home clothes...? if not, maybe its their homeroom teacher! would be nice to see more of him since he was involved in the soo in case too.

​it could also be the assistant teacher again (she was wearing a hood .. maybe she take it off) ... maybe she wants to play mind games hahahaha i really don't have any ideaaaaaaaa

Thanks a lot @MissSquint for your great recap. There are three possibilities: - Eun Byul opens the door... or YA or TK!! First, I had thought, it can't be Eun Byul since she is calling her mother, but I am not so sure any more. Maybe she witnessed the scene and thought, it would be better, if she called her mother. On the other hand, she might have noticed that Eun Bi couldn't call her mother, since her battery was dead. That's why she didn't speak on the phone, otherwise Eun Bi and her mother would have noticed it later.

​hmm, i think MJ's father for Teacher Kim. Eby, YA and TK all ware dark pants in their previous scenes. If they think Ebi is in danger, do they still want to change new pant before saving her?

But it can be Eby, YA or TK, and the production team just throws some red herrings here

so i think this time either EBuyl or TK will recuse her, or both of them or the teacher.

I was streaming and the internet was down in the last minute, i was so angry haha.

Have to admit, this ep is boring as hell :)< i know this forum only have TK-EBi shipper but i still root for YA btw so YA was looking for EBi, and TK was found out the reason of forced tranfer. And EBuyl is finally back to Seoul *I guess* coz she is in the bus station right? so she planned to come home now. 

And those mystery around her will be clear. Another 24 hrs of waiting, tmr plz come quick, last ep plz come qick. My weak heart cant bear all the pressure this drama bring to me

Guest orcabear888

The person wearing the white pants would probably be TK since he tends to follow EBi around wherever whenever...

Guest sendrick

just saw Eunbyul appearance on ig..her gaze tho..like Kim So Hyun you did really well in playing both roles, same person different characters and vibes!!!!! waiting for subs now luls..thank you for the live recap seriously and I put my card on EunByul is the one that gonna save EUnbi..and baaaammmmm Yi An or TK or anyone is there..watching them..minblown!!! wuuuuuuuu~~~~~

@star2010 You might be right... my assumptions are only based on the recap. I can't watch the live streaming. To conclude it could be the Math teacher Kim. On the other hand, I personally wishes, it was TK!!:wub:

The sister and her mother are mentally messed up in my eyes. calm down crazy rabbitget out crazy rabbitSure, when a student dies, it shouldn't be covered up by the school direction. On the other hand, the methods the sister is using are despicable and this has nothing to do with justice. Why didn't they alert the medias or something like that? Put some pressure on the investigations... Because Eun byul discovered the body, she is supposed to be a suspect?? So far, you are considered innocent, until your guilt is proved.  I mean, the police would have arrested her, if something strange had occured. Nevertheless, nothing happened. Even MJ's father isn't suspecting any murder or bullying case. The mother and the sister have no clues and they are targeting people thinking, they would come closer to the truth. But they aren't: they are only tormenting people and I am quite sure, the mother must be somehow involved.

Hi everyone, I am just new here :D

After online streaming, the biggest question now for everyone is who was wearing the white pants.

I'm pretty sure that it was not the real Eun Byul. Because she was in the same clothes with her first appearance in episode 10, which were all black.

I thought it was mom after she got the second call from Byul. But it was quite illogical because Byul was faraway at this moment. How could she know about  Soo In's sister plan?

Or it could be Soo In's sister acting innocent. She kidnapped, threatened and then came to rescue Bi like an angel as she always was in front of the students. Earning enemy's trust is quite a conspiracy, right?

However, it could be anyone. But I really hope it was not Yian or Tae Kwang. 

Can wait for tomorrow episode to see Byul coming back :)

Guest emme85

Episode 12 written preview:

태광은 은비를 보호해주기 위해 아버지와 대립하고 수인 사건을 추적해나간다. 한편 김준석 선생님은 교생 정민영의 정체에 의심을 품기 시작하는데...

To protect Eunbi, TaeKwang starts to investigate the incident of Soo In's death with his father included in it.  On the other hand, Kim Joon Seok teacher starts to suspect Jung Minyoung.

Translation credit to @GongByul from chatango room in KBS2live streaming (tv.exitoostore).. a kind-hearted korean who always translating the conversations while live streaming!! :)

Episode 12 written preview:

태광은 은비를 보호해주기 위해 아버지와 대립하고 수인 사건을 추적해나간다. 한편 김준석 선생님은 교생 정민영의 정체에 의심을 품기 시작하는데...

To protect Eunbi, TaeKwang starts to investigate the incident of Soo In's death with his father included in it.  On the other hand, Kim Joon Seok teacher starts to suspect Jung Minyoung.

Translation credit to @GongByul from chatango room in KBS2live streaming (tv.exitoostore).. a kind-hearted korean who always translating the conversations while live streaming!! :)

​YESSSS, PROGRESSSSS!!!!!

Archived