Quantcast
czakhareina

[Drama 2015] Who Are You: School 2015 후아유: 학교 2015 | Mon - Tue 10 pm KST

Gong TaeKwang will attend his mom's wedding..i repeat, Gong TaeKwang will attend his mom's wedding ..just let me cry a river already :tears::tears:

• Like 7

Another filler episode ya'll.. at least some of the other students are receiving attention especially with the brilliant scene between MJ and his father. The pressure of students' academics is very prevalent it seems in Asian countries.

• Like 8

Guest emme85

1433221607-67-org.jpgCenter pic~~

At one glance, I thought TK is holding a handbag.. hahaha

He looks so cool in a suit!!! :wub:

About that note, I might be a little off (or wayyy off) but I don't know why I think...maybe...just maybe Song-Joo wrote it. Now, of course, I don't have any hard evidence to prove this theory but as fans think that neither of the twins wrote it, that leaves only a few selected people. Coach doesn't seem the type. Tae Kwang? Uhh...no, I think. Unless, he has a time machine. :P That probably leaves Song-Joo! Now, I can think of two scenes where she seemed to like him. The not-so-obvious scene in the beginning of the drama when she calls Yi-An to let him know about "Eun-Byul's" location. That smile she gives him...it kinda hinted at something. And that other time during her photoshoot? Soooo...if it's not either of the twins then it might be her. Or maybe I'm just thinking too much into it. :sweatingbullets: I donno.

P.S: Sungjae! Who gave you the permission to look so cute and hot at the same time. Gahh! This guy is gonna be the death of me. ❤️️❤️️❤️️❤️️  

Edited by MaroonedInMumbai
  • Like 9

Guest norakim

Cotton candy

​But you have wonder about that photo. Is that Eunbi or is it Eun Byul? 

Haha, first they got EBi/TK's shippers all excited about the umbrella scene, now they get YA/EBi's shippers over the cotton candy scene. Now, don't be surprise if they don't show in next episode, shippers. :P

Here's my theory about SI. Soo In idolised EBy but EBy ignored her. SI got hold of EBy's diary and EBy reported her to school, maybe for stalking her. SI was punished by TK's dad, who was then only a teacher (which explains why Teacher Kim called him that - they were colleagues). As punishment, SI was locked up in the classroom (as EBi was by SI's sister) and we know this because SI's sister said she wanted EBy to know how it feels to be scared and lonely all locked up. And it was SI's sister who open the door in ending scene because she just wanted to scare EBy only. Furthermore, the leg definitely belongs to a woman, a young one or a slim person, definitely, so it has to be her. Somehow, SI died after the incident, maybe committed suicide due to shame or mental and to hide it, the school covered the whole thing. Soo In's family obviously suspected foul play and because it was all covered up by the school, they want to uncover the truth. The torn pages of EByul's diary are also prove that either SI was in possession of EBy's diary or that SI had read the contents and only tore out the pages where EBy wrote of how she was afraid about being stalked by SI to hide the truth. SI's sister then used the torn pages to scare EBy (EBi) who doesn't know anything. EByul's name was listed as one of the witnesses probably because she discovered SI's body. Teacher Kim was also one of them, so probably he was in school then too or EByul contacted him. That's why EByul was never charged by the police for any wrongdoing.

PS Did anyone notice TK holding a girl's bag and he seems to be waiting for someone in the new pics? Maybe EBi is his date?  Haha, sorry it's not him holding bag!

• Like 11

Cotton candy

​But you have wonder about that photo. Is that Eunbi or is it Eun Byul? 

Since her hair is not hiding her neck I'll go with Eun Bi.    I'm still waiting for them to switch places though.  

lol why are my quotes so messed up, idk how to remove them.  Anyway... 

Edited by melissala
  • Like 2

waaahhh im done watching ep 11 with subs... it was sooo "wanjeon daebak" excellent... the ending climax omo its guessing game "WHO IS WHO" and here we go again asking ourselves as to who is the one that open that door??... many of you were guessing that it was the teacher who rescue her...but for me maybe the one helping eun bi was her twin eun byul herself, coz the only person that eun byul was being bullied was herself only and secondly maybe while she was away it seems she is investigating jong soo-in's case as to who is the one keep on pestering her maybe she got the traces herself.

• Like 4

I think the one who came is most probably the teacher Kim, although it made puzzled why was he at school during the night since when the student teacher did that she must have calculated it already. But so far he's the most plausible choice atm.

I'm also wondering who wrote that note for Yi Ahn. It's definitely not Eun Bi because her handwriting is different. Eun Byul? But she seems to be far away from high school at that time. I've checked the scene where it has Eun Byul's handwritng scene (when Eun Bi reads Eun Byul's diary). It seems like not Eun Byul's either, her handwriting is different. Who else?? Taekwang? He's not even there atm, and why bother to go all the way to the pool just to write a message for Yi Ahn lol. His coach?

In this episode I think only the ending was exciting. But the other parts are necessary to build up and solve the other stories though so I don't really complain.

​Well the next plausible answer would be that Eun Bi learned how to write like Eun byul.. how hard could it be? eh?

• Like 2

Who do u think has been helping Eun Byul all this time...? ...she couldnt have been on her own for months fending for herself...i mean shd is just a teen...she cannt survive on her own...she must have had an accomplice....but who could it be?

​Teacher Kim? He already suspected something was off when Eun Bi supposedly lost her memories and failed to remain number one on exams...We'll have to see.  Also, only  Eun Byul and him were receiving the threatening messages at the time.. there's no one else.. 

My thoughts on Soo In is that she was once an outcast, and because of that, she decided to commit suicide. No one was there to help her and Eun Byul happened to witness the incident and did nothing to stop it. And now her sister, the freak, is out for revenge.. A little creepy with that grim reaper cape and hood..

Edited by thunderman1
  • Like 2

Wow, a first time for me, this drama! Not being like most cliched dramas I've seen where you can almost predict the ending ;P Doesn't matter who ends up with who, just hope they would all become friends. Lol

During episode 11, keep thinking EByul might appear any time disguised as EBi especially when EBi was talking to YA about gaining her memories back. Omo, is that you EByul!?  One of the best dramas I've seen hands down. Keeps you on edge every single time. Can't wait for tomorrow for the subs! :D

• Like 5

I think the one who came is most probably the teacher Kim, although it made puzzled why was he at school during the night since when the student teacher did that she must have calculated it already. But so far he's the most plausible choice atm.

I'm also wondering who wrote that note for Yi Ahn. It's definitely not Eun Bi because her handwriting is different. Eun Byul? But she seems to be far away from high school at that time. I've checked the scene where it has Eun Byul's handwritng scene (when Eun Bi reads Eun Byul's diary). It seems like not Eun Byul's either, her handwriting is different. Who else?? Taekwang? He's not even there atm, and why bother to go all the way to the pool just to write a message for Yi Ahn lol. His coach?

In this episode I think only the ending was exciting. But the other parts are necessary to build up and solve the other stories though so I don't really complain.

​Well the next plausible answer would be that Eun Bi learned how to write like Eun byul.. how hard could it be? eh?

​next step: Ebi will learn how to be an ace student like Eby :)

• Like 6

Guest dramacf

I so want the person in white pants to be Soyoung for shock value and I think that would make the story more interesting. ;) :P :lol:

Guest kagiheya

Random, but what if the one who wrote that note to YA is his rude swimming senior :w00t:

Out of the topic but anyone remembers the other 3 girls of SoYoung "gang" back in Tongyeong? I'd love to see them getting their karma too :angry::angry::angry: I dislike followers of the bully just as much.

• Like 6

Guest phichul

@kagiheya LOL you crack me up! 

soyoung maybe? (hahaha seems like she has a crush on YA ) lolol... it keep getting twist! :lol: .  (but based on YA expression (kinda shock?) its like he recognise something...

edit

how's the rating doing??

Edited by phichul

Tuxedo or school uniform, he looks good in both :D

@BTOB_6SJ

Dear god..why so many good pics for Taekwang ( SungJae ) today ?!!! sigh ~ i believe he took this while shooting the umbrella scene..you can see that his hair is wet from the rain ..oh my god..Gong TaeKwang..you're ruining this noona's life 
thank you for sharing this sweetie <3

• Like 5