[Drama 2015] Who Are You: School 2015 후아유: 학교 2015 | Mon - Tue 10 pm KST

czakhareina

I don't mean to specify anyone in this thread or any personal attack, I just wanna type it out loud for anyone who will read:
FIRST RULE OF SHIPPING: Respect! never bash other couples on different ship!!!

I just want to take out my frustration here due to the fact that while watching streaming at any site with live chat I keep running into inconsiderate EunBi/TK fans and romance-prone fans. They booed at YiAn/EunBi scenes and keep saying any scenes that does not contain hints of romance (e.g. Min Joon's arc for today's episode) are boring. 
I don't mind TK/EunBi fans spazzing about their ships' moments. It's the same for YiAn/EunBi fans too. We would like to treasure any scenes with our ship. So it's disheartening to see people dissing them :( 

No matter what the direction of the story is going, just enjoy it as it unveils since we cannot do anything to alter it. 

Thank you for taking time reading this. I already feel better. :) 

yessss i totally agree with you on this..in some sites..people don't understand that their comments actually hurt other people and ruin their enjoyment ..even though i'm taekwang/EunBi shipper i HATE IT..like REALLY HATE IT..when people start writing bad comments about YA or bashing him and EunBi..i know that in my own post i said that there were too much of them ..but my point of view was different..what i meant was ..like ..there was no development..it's episode 11 already ..if they're going to let them have too much scenes they need to at least ..you know..let them be in good terms again..sorry if my opinion hurts you..but i meant it i a good way..i'm 100% sure that even you guys YiBi's shippers are tired of seeing them like that ..right ?!!
anyway ..i just wanted to tell you that i'm totally agreeing with you..and i feel you..but don't mind these people..you know you can turn off the comments section anytime..i do that..so you can do it to enjoy watching the episode..now let me give you a hug my dear..i'm so sorry ..*Hugs*

• Replies 6.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I don't mean to specify anyone in this thread or any personal attack, I just wanna type it out loud for anyone who will read:
FIRST RULE OF SHIPPING: Respect! never bash other couples on different ship!!!

I just want to take out my frustration here due to the fact that while watching streaming at any site with live chat I keep running into inconsiderate EunBi/TK fans and romance-prone fans. They booed at YiAn/EunBi scenes and keep saying any scenes that does not contain hints of romance (e.g. Min Joon's arc for today's episode) are boring. 
I don't mind TK/EunBi fans spazzing about their ships' moments. It's the same for YiAn/EunBi fans too. We would like to treasure any scenes with our ship. So it's disheartening to see people dissing them :( 

No matter what the direction of the story is going, just enjoy it as it unveils since we cannot do anything to alter it. 

Thank you for taking time reading this. I already feel better. :) 

yessss i totally agree with you on this..in some sites..people don't understand that their comments actually hurt other people and ruin their enjoyment ..even though i'm taekwang/EunBi shipper i HATE IT..like REALLY HATE IT..when people start writing bad comments about YA or bashing him and EunBi..i know that in my own post i said that there were too much of them ..but my point of view was different..what i meant was ..like ..there was no development..it's episode 11 already ..if they're going to let them have too much scenes they need to at least ..you know..let them be in good terms again..sorry if my opinion hurts you..but i meant it i a good way..i'm 100% sure that even you guys YiBi's shippers are tired of seeing them like that ..right ?!!
anyway ..i just wanted to tell you that i'm totally agreeing with you..and i feel you..but don't mind these people..you know you can turn off the comments section anytime..i do that..so you can do it to enjoy watching the episode..now let me give you a hug my dear..i'm so sorry ..*Hugs*

​*hugs back* Thank you @Shajoona :) You're sweeeet <3 

When YA's father said to EunBi " and kick his butt so that he can come back to his senses " i was like ..oh my gosh i can totally see EunByul do that and being like " Who gave you the right to give up on swimming ?!! "  

EDIT :

i hope that the mothers out there who behave like MJ's mother will learn a lesson from today's episode..oh my god i cried my heart out for the third time..MJ's story is really important..everyone can learn a lesson from his story ..even the adults..i can't ..that scene was beautiful..:tears:

i just realized something ..when the phone rang at home..the first call was from EunBi then her battery died..then the second call was from EunByul..oh my gosh..i need them to meet with each other ASAP..

do you guys think that EunByul will show up at the disciplinary committee and just say the whole truth ?!!

@star2010 woooooffff! take it easy friend!

@sartikam is just trying to express her own feeling with her own way and we don't need to be harsh at each other. after all, every of us is watching the drama for fun by different taste and wish, I can get what @sartikam wants to mean there. she just tries to say that we love, connect and feel more bounded for EBi as far as now, and also no one has to think or feel the same way at all.

you said we know EBi story because the writer show us like that. so what? do we have to think about EBy hardship or imagine, what? can you blame us for that? already, it is a must, writer gives us a story and we follow it with different feelings.

anyway, I get bored suddenly, no need to express us any more because I've already mentioned about the freedom of our feelings and thoughts. just can't get why we cannot keep something easier,right??

​sorry if my words sound rude. But growing up from catholic school, it s hard for me to image that one wants others to forever disappear be it in real life or fiction. Even if Eby is a horrible person, she still deserves a second chance.

I understand that most viewers connect to Ebi because the writers allow us to look into her world. However, one should not blame Eby for anything, or wish her ill, just because the writers havent allowed us to look into her story. I dont blame those who sympathize with Ebi. But it s crude and lack of compassion when you already give out the verdict regarding Eby's character without giving her a chance to explain. Even if the writer wont allow us to look inside Eby's world, shouldnt we give her the benefit of the doubt?

i have never asked anyone in this forum to stop express their feeling, so it s offensive when some ask others to stop expression their opinions.

---TRUCE---

This picture at the ending was beautiful ..i swear i was like.."Dear god, i have watched the whole episode ..did i missed this scene ?!!" but then i realized that it's gonna be from the next episode ..and i have NO IDEA why did they include it in the end..can i raise my hopes dear writers..because you're killing me here ..?!! 

P.S / I LOVE taekwang's hair :wub:

Guest Mahi

Who do u think has been helping Eun Byul all this time...? ...she couldnt have been on her own for months fending for herself...i mean shd is just a teen...she cannt survive on her own...she must have had an accomplice....but who could it be?

Who do u think has been helping Eun Byul all this time...? ...she couldnt have been on her own for months fending for herself...i mean shd is just a teen...she cannt survive on her own...she must have had an accomplice....but who could it be?

Maybe her sister Eun Bi who knows Ahah she could have been on it all this time but exude she lost her memory she couldn't remember the plan, Ahah kidding but you have a point 

Source: Dramapedia

The Umbrella Scene = the myth of the drama "Who Are You: School 2015". The whole cast shoot a  fake umbrella scene between Kim So Hyun's "Lee Eun Bi" and Yook Sung Jae's "Go Tae Kwang". It created such anticipation amongst the viewers, especially the shippers of the two actors's character. At the ending of episode 11, they showed its picture, but the awaited scene never aired during the remaining episodes, thus inciting the rage of the fans. 

It is totally plausible that it's the Teacher Kim for two reasons.

1. The written preview said Teacher Kim started to get suspicious of Jung Min Young. So, he might be there saving EB and sense sth wrong with JMY or EB told him the voice sounds similar, probably?
  2. The scene Teacher Kim shared with TG today, about handing his dirty hand to help the fallen kid up, it seems TG's words sinked in and decided to go ahead and help the kid up, first.

P.S. I was kidding.

oh my god are you kidding me..?!!!!!!!!!!!! my heart almost stopped..girllll why you're doing this to me ?!!! 

​Because I don't like to bash other shippers, I just troll my own shipping mates. 

Guest Mahi

The Umbrella Scene = the myth of the drama "Who Are You: School 2015". The whole cast shoot a  fake umbrella scene between Kim So Hyun's "Lee Eun Bi" and Yook Sung Jae's "Go Tae Kwang". It created such anticipation amongst the viewers, especially the shippers of the two actors's character. At the ending of episode 11, they showed its picture, but the awaited scene never aired during the remaining episodes, thus inciting the rage of the fans.

Ahhahahahaha good one....BUT if they never show it am gonna hold u responsible for jinxing  it.

EBy is 110% sure alive now we've seen the full shot of her in ep 11. However, the logical part of my brain can't understand how a teenager is able to survive months on their own... I mean where does she say, how does she get her income?

With MJ arc ending quite satisfactory, though it is sad that MJ had to resort to a suicide attempt to get the attention of his parents to show them that he isn't okay and that the pressure put on him to achieve is making him want to die. And then there's SI arc that's finally brought to the forefront. I think there's a whole lot of misunderstanding involved within in, and the way Teacher Kim kept calling TK dad "teacher" instead of principal shows that somehow he must have been involved. I think with a suicide of a family member one cannot receive closure without some sort of justice. They see EBy as being potentially involved in her death and SI sister and mother wants her to remember and be punished for it. The person who seems to know more about the case is Teacher Kim, the Principal and EBy. 

Through this episode we saw a whole lot of brooding scenes from YA. I think his scared to go through rehabilitation, because of the pressure put on him. He has too much doubts about failing and that deters him from trying to recover even though we all can see that he does miss swimming. Although his attitude still a bit sour towards EBi it is slowly getting better - EBi's persistency definitely works with him!

TK is definitely a babe.

tumblr_npa6mcV7Ao1snsg9go1_400.gif tumblr_npa6mcV7Ao1snsg9go2_400.gif

tumblr_npa6mcV7Ao1snsg9go3_400.gif tumblr_npa6mcV7Ao1snsg9go6_400.gif

tumblr_npa6mcV7Ao1snsg9go7_400.gif tumblr_npa6mcV7Ao1snsg9go8_400.gif

Credit: ebjkk

I swear this kid is just the most awesome friend you can have and the fact that his dad is the principal really helps. I think his going to try his darnedest to ensure that EBi isn't forced to transfer and to reveal the truth behind the SI suicide case.

Ahhahahahaha good one....BUT if they never show it am gonna hold u responsible for jinxing  it.

​:D Lol, my own self will be first in line. Though it would really be frustrating (cuz of the waiting) if this scene was actually meant for the last episode, kinda like "and these two are happy as they play in the rain. The end." I swear Drama, you can do better than this.

omg taekwang is sooo wise and i will dooo anything to have a friend like him... he is so adoreble... >.<

i havent watched the sub one, but eventho i am shipping yian and eunbi, i feel like i wanna punch yian for what he did to eunbi... argh!!

if i were eunbi, i would have already left him and let him do whatever he want...

Archived