[Drama 2015] Who Are You: School 2015 후아유: 학교 2015 | Mon - Tue 10 pm KST

czakhareina

• Replies 6.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest ruby014

@misssquint haha you just have to bear with it for now :P its stays like that unless they show me a new taekwang x eun bi scene haha

Episode 11 reviewcap/opinion! :)

Episode 11 Review ~ School 2015: Who Are You?

schooooool2015Patience is a non-existent word in my drama dictionary, but it’s also a virtue for the same reason! Between virtue and non-existence there’s a thin red line upon which School 2015 walks every week and us, the audience, blindly follow! Every time Monday-Tuesday’s episodes reach an end we enter a patience mode as we’re eagerly waiting for the next week to arrive and dive anew is this elegantly vicious world of feels, laughter and cliffhangers that torment gently our very soul and essence. Then, Monday arrives and we’re waiting for the subtitles to come to the surface even though the episode has already aired, that’s when patience drowns in the vast waters of oblivion and we simply can’t wait for the divine moment when subtitles will enlighten our world! The same applies to Tuesday after we’ve already watched Monday’s episode, check your equipment and keep swimming!

Read more here: https://dramajjang.wordpress.com/2015/06/02/episode-11-review-school-2015-who-are-you/

I think the one who came is most probably the teacher Kim, although it made puzzled why was he at school during the night since when the student teacher did that she must have calculated it already. But so far he's the most plausible choice atm.

I'm also wondering who wrote that note for Yi Ahn. It's definitely not Eun Bi because her handwriting is different. Eun Byul? But she seems to be far away from high school at that time. I've checked the scene where it has Eun Byul's handwritng scene (when Eun Bi reads Eun Byul's diary). It seems like not Eun Byul's either, her handwriting is different. Who else?? Taekwang? He's not even there atm, and why bother to go all the way to the pool just to write a message for Yi Ahn lol. His coach?

In this episode I think only the ending was exciting. But the other parts are necessary to build up and solve the other stories though so I don't really complain.

Annoyeong, follow thread-mates!

Bi(iiiiiiiiiiiiiiii)g time lurker coming out in the open cuz...THIS DRAMA, OMG! :wub:

My vocabulary doesn't have enough words to describe how much I absolutely love this drama. And, you guys here perfectly describe my feeling 'bout this show. So, thank you for creating this thread. Hope I'm welcome. *90 degree bow* :) 

Also, I'm #TeamGongTaeKwang. (all the way) Han Yi An fans, (Btw, total respect for your ship. No bashing from me.), please don't drown me in the school pool but I just can't say no to that face. <3 I'm pretty sure I can write a thesis about why TaeBi should happen. Seriously! :P Anticipating the "Umbrella scene" like any other hopeless shipper.

Also, just saw Ep11 and I think the person that opened the door was Soo In's sister too. I refuse to believe the possibility that it might be So Young. Don't need no favour from that *beep*. Min Joon's part might have made me cry. Okay, okay, I cried a river. :tears:  

I think the one who came is most probably the teacher Kim, although it made puzzled why was he at school during the night since when the student teacher did that she must have calculated it already. But so far he's the most plausible choice atm.

​MAYBE he also received the message.... with different content... and he is just aware and want to check something..

OR SI's sister forgot to change her recipient's list... because before, she usually forward the same messages to those people involved (Eby, Teacher Kim, etc) heheh.

I just remember that Eun Byul's diary that Eun Bi found in the bedroom had lost many pages. Then these pages were found in the library after Eun Bi got the message from Soo In. I mean that Soo In and maybe her sister all know about this diary, so they also know about the twins. Soo In and Eun Byul used to be close friends, they shared their secrets. 

Who torn out these pages and who put them in the library? Soo In sister? How can SI sister touched the diary while Eun Byul kept it quite safe in her bedroom (hid under the toys). 

And till now, we only have Byul's handwriting from this diary. But this diary is really a misery.

Man minjoon's case was a heart wringer, I think it really brought to light (again) of how parents are in like Korea (or other Asian countries), the competition is tough, and it really shows this whole dynamic in which, the child really does become the parent's like home and strength. Without the child, the parents will just find no purpose for living, it's sort of sad if you think about it. The mom of minjoon really just wanted his son to be the best, but then it became too obsessive and she placed her goal of him becoming the best over his own happiness, and that's just a no no in parenting. LOL. I'm not a parent, but I'm sure my parents care about my own personal happiness the most.

But what drives a parent like Min Joon's mom is also the competitive society, it's the thought that if you don't study like crazy every day you won't be able to get into an university of your choosing (essentially the top one or something) and not be able to have a job, and especially with a family like Min Joon in which they seem about middle class or upper middle class, the mom probably thinks his son studying to be the best will be the hope of their family and stuff.

That almost suicide scene killed me though, I'm glad that the father is there, if the father was just as abusive emotionally as the mom then..who knows. 

Ugh it's just so sad to think that these type of things happen in real life daily in Korea.

K, eunbyul is back, I'm ready for her to team up with Eunbi to kick some richard simmons. I would like the four of them (including yian and taekwang) to kick some richard simmons. Speaking about richard simmons kicking, I really loved how Eunb's mom stood up for her, finally a good parent!

Cotton candy vs umbrella,   who will win?..... :w00t:

SSuper glad to see Han Yi An is not sitting depressed by the pool any more!  Progress. 

IMO it's gonna be the cotton candy scene ..why ?!! because it's so obvious that EunBi attitude towards Taekwang will never change..even though it hurts me to say that but to make a scene beautiful it takes two to work that not only one person who is TaeKwang..even though he is the main reason why i'm waiting for that scene..i need to see him smile again....also it seems that EunBi is on kinda date with YA..look she is wearing the bag that SJ gives it to her as a gift ..

and i agree it's good to see YA be himself again ..i wish ~

i just want them to be in good terms again ..

if yian and eunbi will be in a good term again in episode 12, then i think its maybe yian who open the door and save eunbi... and the one who puts the note in yian's bag is eunbi... well maybe...

when i see taekwang, i remember nakatsu in hanakimi,. i looove nakatsu personality, just like taekwang, but i remember i ship shun and maki, just like i ship yian and eunbi,. wew...

Cotton candy? Umbrella?

TK in tuxedo wins all the awards!!!!

​OH MY GODDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

Ya Gong TaeKwang..what is this..why ...?!!! oh my god..he look so damn handsome ..i can't breath ..what the hell..what is this scene..?!! do you think it has something to do with his father ..?!! you know..i can totally see Taekwang say " I'm your son " with this suit ..oh my gosh..thank you sweetie,..you just made my day with this picture..i can't even .....:w00t:

EDIT :

you guyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyssss..it seems like a wedding..there are cameras too do you think that he is going to see his mom..okay ..no ..don't break my heart ..NOOOOO

i think that i'm gonna cry for you Taekwang ah ~ ..i hope that his mom will at least recognize him :tears::tears:

Re-watch again with Engsub, MinJoon is really break my heart. That poor guy. I think his dad wont let his mom did what she did to her.

And when MJ and his dad hugged and cried, the OST is most amazing part. Is that song "I'll listen to what you say"? that part is just amazing. My tears was falling. 

I love this drama, and all the OST are just too good.

And i saw KSH's instargam update, yesterday was with TK and today with YA :)) they are just too sweet, like cotton candy. Almost bright YA is back, i hate seeing his tears, and him being sad all the time, EBi too. You two should smile more and have a good life, quit all those sad and crying all the time haha Learn from TK, whatever happened he always smile.

Archived