[Drama 2015] Who Are You: School 2015 후아유: 학교 2015 | Mon - Tue 10 pm KST

czakhareina

hi guys..

sigh ~ i have been busy the whole day..i hate it when i get busy at Monday and Tuesday ..i need to watch this drama but yeah ..

anyway i just finished watching RAW episode and here is my thoughts..

- I felt so bad seeing YA crying near to the pool ..oh my gosh i just can't ..but tbh i'm so tired of seeing him and EunBi ..their scenes brings me down ..i know it's still hard for YA to accept the truth and EunBi cares too much for him so she can't just leave him alone ..but i just can't deal with that dark atmosphere around them..i want them to be in good terms again..writers ?!! :phew:

- can i talk about Gong Taekwang and how he looks soooo good with the summer uniform..!! okay ..anyway, this episode made me fall more for him..i mean while he is fighting and worrying about EunBi she is just ..she doesn't know..he is like..he protects her even in the shadow ..I LOVE HIM..the way he ripped down EunBi's transfer announcement is just ..heroic ..

- can i give MJ a hug..like a big bear hug..that boy broke my heart ..i cried my heart out for him today..that scene when he went to the roof to end his life ( if that's correct i don't know but i assumed that based on the whole scene ) that was a heartbreaking scene..i love this kid

- I told you about Taekwang's father ..he is just BAD..and Taekwang will start investigating about Soo In's accident to protect EunBi ..i hope that he won't find something dirty about his father ..i don't want him to be heartbroken..he has been suffering the whole time..also this episode was kinda meh to me because i couldn't see Taekwang smile..i told you for me he is the heart of the show 

- I LOVE teacher kim :wub:

- that scene with Taekwang and teacher kim is simply beautiful..i love these two ..and the fact that teacher kim knows that Taekwang is the principal's son is just..it makes him feel sorry for Taekwang :'(

- YA's father is so cute ^^

- that note for YA could be from EunByul ..at least that's what the writers want us to see..but i don't know..since we saw EunByul in trains station or something at that time

- that scene when Soo In's sister talked with EunBi was scary ..i was so scared that i couldn't watch in in RAW..that was creepy for real..

- who's gonna save EunBi..?!! since it's not EunByul i think it's teacher kim ..beside EunByul..teacher kim was the only one who was there ..

they promised to give us more answers about everything..but am i the only one who thought that this episode was full of random things..ESPECIALLY..and sorry to say that ..but YA and EunBi ..there were too much of them in this episode with no improvement in their situation..the same scenes since last week ..please if you're gonna give them too much scenes then at least let them be in good terms again..even YA&EunBi's shippers are longing for the time when they used to be good/funny/lovely around each other..i don't know what the writers are doing..:crazy:

now i need more of EunByul..more of Soo In's mystery ..SY ..and YES more of Taekwang i missed him so much in this episode..probably because he didn't smile or laugh ..he was in a bad mood and worried ..don't do that writers..at least let EunBi knows that he is trying to protect her in the shadow..i'm sick of what you're doing with him..seeing him looking at her while she is looking at YA..i'm so done with these scenes..i don't care if she ends up with him or not..i'm just so tired of the way that you keep making him do everything for her and yet ..she doesn't care !!!!

waiting for the sub to understand the whole thing B)

EDIT :

people ask why the hell do we ship Taekwang and EunBi even though she sees him as a friend?!! well, because we can't help it..Taekwang is literally there for her for Lee EunBi ..the writers made him help her with SY's problem..and now he is looking into Soo In's accident just to protect her ..even though it was EunByul's problem ..but for her he would do anything..he didn't just give her a few good/lovely memories or play with her or wait at her door or made her heart flutter..he did real things..he saved her life ..he is trying to protect her even when she doesn't know that ..he is thinking about her and about her safety all the time..what did he do when he knew about Soo In's accident..!! he called her to make sure that she is okay ..

now it's not YA's fault that the writers kept him in the dark..but it's their fault that they made Taekwang like EunBi's savior for the half of the drama and then in the end they want to convince me that he doesn't deserve her ..?!! it's just doesn't make any sense to me..:mellow:

• Replies 6.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm hoping that EBy doesn't come into any scenes until the last episode because for me this drama has always been about EBi.  I hope EBy continues to stay in the background just to resolve the mystery.  I tried not to watch because I was going to wait until the last episode to see how it ends first.  BUT... I couldn't help myself!  Now I can't wait for tomorrow's episode.  I hope that EBi's rescuer is YA, a teacher, or EBy.  I really don't want it to be TK.

I'm hoping that EBy doesn't come into any scenes until the last episode because for me this drama has alway been about EBi.  I hope EBy continues to stay in the background just to resolve the mystery.  I tried not to watch because so was going to wait until the last episode to see how it ends first but I couldn't help myself.  Can't wait for tomorrow's episode and I hope the EBi's rescuer is YA, a teacher, or EBy.  I don't want it to be TK.

sorry sweetie i just had to say that..i think that teacher kim will be the one who save EunBi..but even if Taekwang didn't save her at that moment ..he is still trying to save/protect her by investigating Soo In's case..
tbh i don't want him to be the one who's gonna save her from the locked class..i wanted it to be EunByul ..but i believe that it's gonna be teacher kim ..B)

I really hope eun byul shows up next episode because who else is going to reveal the most info about soo in. Eunbi is already getting a bad presentation of what happened that day from soo ins sister (or maybe thats even soo in herself , if eun byul didnt die then its possible soo in didnt die too). Eun byul needs to come back and show herself to someone like her mom sister TK or YA. If you wait til the last episode for eun byul to come back ... you dont really get to see them bond as sisters or help one another, half of the info about soo in will be missing (because the only ppl who know all about it seems to be soo in(fake or not idk), the teacher, the principal and eunbyul, who out of those ppl is likely to reveal the most to eun bi. Also, eun bi will have been playing her sister role the whole season not really herself(how is she supposed to make real friends for who she is, find out more about herself when shes is playing her sisters role).

Guest Mahi

This episode Yi An and Eun Bi scenes were a snooze fest for me (except the scene with his father ..it was watchable )i actually hoped they would show me creepy psycho Soo In sister everytime YIBi had a scene....they should patch up already.....fine he is sad but it is getting draggy especially that we have 5 epis left.....we need some light stuff...

@bluecat13 yup ! I dont really care about eunbyul story. Hahaha she took eun bi place, to adoption. Eventhough she save eunbi from suicide, she already planned to let eunbi took her place zzzzzzz.. Now eunbi suffering in many ways. Eunbi cant even happy with her new life.. 

Honestly, i hope ppl stop shipping eunbi and taekwang (even i like him too hahah) because the way eunbi saw him just only as a friend.

​Eby took Ebi's place for the adoption. But can you blame a 5 year old lonely kid for that? and she doesnt know she has a twin at that time. Eby also does not know that by trading her place with Ebi would cause big problems from Ebi. Eby does not know that SY would transfer to the same school and bother Ebi again.

You are just mean by blaming a girl, and wishing her to disappear forever when you does not know her full story. You know about Ebi's story because the writers show you. They do not show much Eby's storyline, so it s understandable that you cant understand Eby. But it does not mean that her life is less painful than Ebi.

Also, people have freedom to wish anything they want even Ebi and TK wont end up together. No one ask you to stop shipping YA and Ebi, so why do you ask others to stop shipping Ebi and TK?

After this ep, i really dont care whoever Ebi ends up with. The second leads and supporting characters, TK, Eby and MJ, have more interesting story-lines than the main leads, Ebi and YA.

I really thought it was eun byul not eun bi that left the note for yi an ............... im hopin he finds her first

Im glad eun bi/byul mom is helping and supporting eun bi it seems like she let her guards down alittle with the mom today.

One thing after todays episode .... the new woman teacher is crazy.... thats not how you get justiceee...

I was also thinking ...maybe the principal was involved with soo in... is that too far fetched maybe it is. why else would he cover the case and also it seems he used to be a teacher soo.....

Guest kagiheya

Hello! First time posting here. I've been lurking and I'm really enjoying your comments, thank you very much :)

So Soo In was an outcast and Eunbyul somewhat related to it? (from Jung Soo In's sister's perspective)

From the dark classroom scene:

Jung: Go Eun Byul. Hello.
EB: Who are you that you would call me?
Jung: I just have something to ask you. Go Eun Byul. You remember, right?
EB: What?
Jung: Jung Soo In. You said she was your friend long ago with your own mouth.
EB: Soo In?
Jung: That's right. You said you even got a letter. What did it say on it?
EB: That's...
Jung: What are you going to ignore from Soo In now?
EB: Soo In, do you know her?
Jung: I asked you first. Did you forget... what you did to Soo In? How could you do such a thing? The day Jung Soo In died, what were you doing? Ever since you made her an outcast, how was it, the day she died alone?
EB: I... did that?
Jung: You... If you had gone to her and asked "are you okay?" just once, she wouldn't have died. Experience it once for yourself. In this cold, dark classroom. The feeling of being abandoned. You experience it.

Based on the classmates reactions to KSY's bullying case, I don't think Eunbyul was a bully. Maybe she was a bystander? Or Soo In did something bad and Enbyul didn't like it. Just like Yong Eun (wallet/necklace case). Or maybe something related to tutoring class.

The one who save EB, Teacher Kim maybe?

Hello! First time posting here. I've been lurking and I'm really enjoying your comments, thank you very much :)

So Soo In was an outcast and Eunbyul somewhat related to it? (from Jung Soo In's sister's perspective)

From the dark classroom scene:

Jung: Go Eun Byul. Hello.
EB: Who are you that you would call me?
Jung: I just have something to ask you. Go Eun Byul. You remember, right?
EB: What?
Jung: Jung Soo In. You said she was your friend long ago with your own mouth.
EB: Soo In?
Jung: That's right. You said you even got a letter. What did it say on it?
EB: That's...
Jung: What are you going to ignore from Soo In now?
EB: Soo In, do you know her?
Jung: I asked you first. Did you forget... what you did to Soo In? How could you do such a thing? The day Jung Soo In died, what were you doing? Ever since you made her an outcast, how was it, the day she died alone?
EB: I... did that?
Jung: You... If you had gone to her and asked "are you okay?" just once, she wouldn't have died. Experience it once for yourself. In this cold, dark classroom. The feeling of being abandoned. You experience it.

Based on the classmates reactions to KSY's bullying case, I don't think Eunbyul was a bully. Maybe she was a bystander? Or Soo In did something bad and Enbyul didn't like it. Just like Yong Eun (wallet/necklace case). Or maybe something related to tutoring class.

The one who save EB, Teacher Kim maybe?

​99% sure it's a misunderstanding.    Or misplaced blame.  SI's family wants someone to blame so they are going after Eun Byul and Teacher Kim.   I don't believe Eun Byul would make someone an outcast.  She could be blunt, but she's a good person.   I don't think bullying would be accepted either in that class by anyone, so I don't think she was just a bystander to other bullying.  You see how they even gave SY the benefit of the doubt for quite awhile.  There has to be something else.   There was some kind of cover up and TK's father is guilty of something, but I do not think the kids are.  Teacher Kim also feels guilty, but I feel it's probably he feel guilty one of his students died and he wasn't able to stop it.  

Guest sugarsmmk

That new teacher creeps me out. The actress play her role well.

And yay eunbyul is alive. The one and only who could tell ppl about jung soo in case. 

@star2010 woooooffff! take it easy friend!

@sartikam is just trying to express her own feeling with her own way and we don't need to be harsh at each other. after all, every of us is watching the drama for fun by different taste and wish, I can get what @sartikam wants to mean there. she just tries to say that we love, connect and feel more bounded for EBi as far as now, and also no one has to think or feel the same way at all.

you said we know EBi story because the writer show us like that. so what? do we have to think about EBy hardship or imagine, what? can you blame us for that? already, it is a must, writer gives us a story and we follow it with different feelings.

anyway, I get bored suddenly, no need to express us any more because I've already mentioned about the freedom of our feelings and thoughts. just can't get why we cannot keep something easier,right??

Guest kagiheya

​99% sure it's a misunderstanding.    Or misplaced blame.  SI's family wants someone to blame so they are going after Eun Byul and Teacher Kim.   I don't believe Eun Byul would make someone an outcast.  She could be blunt, but she's a good person.   I don't think bullying would be accepted either in that class by anyone, so I don't think she was just a bystander to other bullying.  You see how they even gave SY the benefit of the doubt for quite awhile.  There has to be something else.   There was some kind of cover up and TK's father is guilty of something, but I do not think the kids are.  Teacher Kim also feels guilty, but I feel it's probably he feel guilty one of his students died and he wasn't able to stop it.  

​I agree. It's probably just a misunderstanding because Soo In's family didn't know what really happened.

Some of you mentioned Agatha Christie's play The Mousetrap. In the story, the abused child asked for his teacher's help before he died, but the teacher didn't give any response. Maybe it's the same for Jung Soo In's case, she asked for Teacher Kim's help but he didn't help her so he feels guilty.

Guest chermainec

Just finished watching ep11. I was kinda dissappointed that the umbrella scene was not shown. Aside from that.. though I find the pace slowed down in this ep, I still enjoy watching it. At least they somehow provide a closure for minjoon's story arc? Can't wait for the next ep (: 

​I agree. It's probably just a misunderstanding because Soo In's family didn't know what really happened.

Some of you mentioned Agatha Christie's play The Mousetrap. In the story, the abused child asked for his teacher's help before he died, but the teacher didn't give any response. Maybe it's the same for Jung Soo In's case, she asked for Teacher Kim's help but he didn't help her so he feels guilty.

​Actually, the sister mentioned that it was EBu who got a letter. Maybe EBu was going to actually help, cuz the letter might have been a suicide letter you know, and decided to meet SI, but got to her too late and found her dead instead. Maybe that's why EBu feels so guilty about it, because she thought she could have prevented it. 

I don't mean to specify anyone in this thread or any personal attack, I just wanna type it out loud for anyone who will read:
FIRST RULE OF SHIPPING: Respect! never bash other couples on different ship!!!

I just want to take out my frustration here due to the fact that while watching streaming at any site with live chat I keep running into inconsiderate EunBi/TK fans and romance-prone fans. They booed at YiAn/EunBi scenes and keep saying any scenes that does not contain hints of romance (e.g. Min Joon's arc for today's episode) are boring. 
I don't mind TK/EunBi fans spazzing about their ships' moments. It's the same for YiAn/EunBi fans too. We would like to treasure any scenes with our ship. So it's disheartening to see people dissing them :( 

No matter what the direction of the story is going, just enjoy it as it unveils since we cannot do anything to alter it. 

Thank you for taking time reading this. I already feel better. :) 

Guest Mizurin

I might be setting myself for a big heart ache but I still can't help but support YiAn/Eunbi. And so, I'm happy with whatever YA/Ebi scenes we get, even if they're depressing...

Ok, maybe the principal did do something because he's trying so hard to cover up Soo In's incident.

The person who saves Eun Bi is wearing a white pant, but I don't see YA, TK, and Eun Byul wearing white hahaha, they were all wearing black pant.

I might be setting myself for a big heart ache but I still can't help but support YiAn/Eunbi. And so, I'm happy with whatever YA/Ebi scenes we get, even if they're depressing...

Iol same.  I ship it and still think it's likely, but who know what tomorrow will bring.  He'll eventually get over his problems and admit he doesn't hate her like she assumes.   I know people think YA does nothing to help Eunbi, but listen to what she said at the pool to him.  His existence is very important to her and before TK in the early episodes there was YA there all along.  She (and Eun Byul) were never able to truly open up to YA despite how hard he tried so he's left in the dark and that's really not his fault.  And yeah, I like the depressing scenes too.  It means they have their ups and downs.   

And respect with shipping is important.  Honestly this is not a show with you have one jerk against a super perfect guy.  Both guys are really great and in a perfect world the writer would give both guys a girl, but that might not happen in this drama.  

Archived