[Drama 2015] Who Are You: School 2015 후아유: 학교 2015 | Mon - Tue 10 pm KST

czakhareina

@bebebisous33 it's okay and you're most welcome. I was so sad watching that scene not because of Eun Bi's rejection, but because Tae Kwang's eyes. Because we always seen him so cheerful and mischievous before, but tonight we can see his sorrow and his sadness through his eyes.

And I did mentioned on my previous post that she apologized to Tae Kwang because she is transferring school and moving, and she feels that they won't be able to see each other again. I'm glad that we share the same thoughts on this.

And about the hand grabbed scene, I can feel that Tae Kwang did it so gently. I didn't feel any forced at all, and we knoe Tae Kwang is someone who wouldn't hurt Eun Bi. And I agree on the eyes part. Yes, Eun Bi didn't look upset and uncomfortable at all. But she did looked surprised because Tae Kwang never did something romantic before. And it's normal if she surprised of Tae Kwang's action.

And about the hugs scene, nothing can express my feeling. I was so sad before the hug scene, but then I managed to smile immediately watching Tae Kwang hugging Eun Bi (even with just one hand).

As far as we know until now Eun Bi knows nothing about Tae Kwang's problem. Maybe Tae Kwang's confession can help their relationship to another level (I hope so). Maybe after this Eun Bi can start to pay attention to Tae Kwang and will finally realizes that Tae Kwang also has a problem and had to deal with his sadness alone for the whole time. And she will help, support and be Tae Kwang's guardian angel just like Tae Kwang did to her.

So, another 4 episodes left. We still have So Young's and his parents, Tae Kwang's father and Eun Byul that needs explanation. After all my guesses obviously turned wrong, I couldn't even guess anymore. I just hope a happy ending for everybody (except for So Young and Tae Kwang's father).

P/s: I really had a great time tonight. This thread are moving so fast and the busiest night compared to previous weeks. And tonight's episode gained so much posts from everyone in this thread. :D  

• Replies 6.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

At the end of the episode she's still thinking about Han Yi An while packing.   This is after the hug and confession.   And now YA has the medal back (for some reason, wasn't in at EB's grave) and can give it to Eun Byul finally as promised.   Sorry if I'm flipping back and forth with shipping, but I'm so confused about how it's going to go lol.  We are going to be in for a wild ride the next two weeks. 

​I think I missed the part EB still thinking of YA while packing while trying to recapping. Must watch the raw again.

My thought of TK series of sad moments all in big one pack in this episode (still can't forgive the writernim for making TK suffer hopefully this episode is the last suffer for TK, but thankfully you give me the HUG scene, so good for you writernim), is that the writer want to show us how TK is a strong person, I mean with all that sad moments in his life and no one by his side, he didn't think to end his life.

And like I said in my previous post, I still think that the last date with YA is the closure between YA-EB. Maybe in EB mind she still has feelings for YA, I mean he is the first real close friend for her. But for YA, EB is not EBy. His love is for EBy. I mean when YA-EB met TK in front of EBy's house after EB's lock down in class 1-2 and TK got mad at YA, YA is not all possesive like before, that should be some kind of a sign, no? (and please writernim don't give us false hope after give us that hug scene).

And for TK, I think EB is not noticing him enough because of his casual self and looks like a happy go lucky guy. And while we saw how TK always care for EB, want to help EB as fast as he could (but he seems always lose a step from YA), and protect EB from afar, EB didn't saw and realize this. So the confession and the hug will make EB realize how TK really feel for her and all the sadness in his life that he hide behind his cheerful self.

@zaireen while I write my post, you just said the same thing as what I felt. So glad that is not just me who think that way

Let's just hope that there is a big hope for the TK-EB ship in 4 episodes to come.

sigh ~

everyone is noticing that there is something wrong with Taekwang..teacher kim..LSJ and SJ even that evil SY was like " Gong Taekwang..what's wrong with your face..!! " yeah everyone noticed that but EunBi ..Sigh ~ 

Why do you guys try to analyze so much on YiAn's message to EunBi when she's on the bus? It's just simply say "Get home safe, Lee EunBi" and not like good luck with your journey ahead or bye bye for good or anything :))) EunBi was crying because of the mention of her name. 

This episode I feel like EunBi is gradually getting back her real name, first the mom mentions that she'd like EunBi to claim her name when they start anew, and second YiAn also start to acknowledge her as EunBi. And then EunByul come back, I feel like EunByul has the power to take everything away from EunBi (that is if she wants to). What EunBi is gonna end up now? Return to Love House in Tong Yeong? Cuz realistically i don't think the mom can adopt both the twins... can she? It'd be expensive for her since she's a single mom, no? And finally EunByul back will also complicated the EunBi/Soo Young saga. Soo Young's dad is about to get into investigate regard EunBi's death, no?

Honestly I feel like until now (episode 12) there is still no definite confirmation or evident that who will end up with who. The hug and rejection scene of EunBi/TK can indicate the end but also can mean the beginning for them. Same with Yian/EunBi now that EunByul is back and further complicated their friendship/relationship. 
In the end though, I have more strong feeling that no one will end up with anyone. It's just they may be better friend with one or another. You can say 'some' relationship (not love, not friendship, more like a 'more-than-friends partner')

​so what, does SY's dad want to blame Ebi that she doesnt die? Regardless whether Ebi is alive or not, it does not take out the fact that SY's actions cause Ebi's suicide. It s also not Ebi's fault for the mistaken identity. It s the police who do not do their jobs and mistake whoever as Ebi. I really hope that SY's dad would investigate the case and use his "intelligence" to clear his daughter's name. However, whatever he finds would come back to bite him. It would be a great theater to see that family takes down by themselves  

​Lol i know you have no bad intention but somehow your tone in replying doesn't sound nice  :) It can be easily misunderstood, you know :P 

Anyways I want to point out that I can see what is the next crisis for EunBi (and maybe EunByul too) coming up regarding Soo Young and her dad. SooYoung's dad can try to blame EunBi for faking her death, tame his daughter and what not. This kind of complications i mean, of course the end result would turn out that So Young is the one who's at fault and end up getting 'retention' or 'rehab' some kind of punishment. The question is how the good guys gonna win in the end?

This is why I hope EunByul has a good role in solving this, and a good story as in why she disappears for so long.

sigh ~

everyone is noticing that there is something wrong with Taekwang..teacher kim..LSJ and SJ even that evil SY was like " Gong Taekwang..what's wrong with your face..!! " yeah everyone noticed that but EunBi ..Sigh ~ 

​Yes, but she didn't know how he was in the first place. How can she notice his changed behaviour? She met him for the first time at the hospital and he greeted her so nicely and he looked so happy! He always hid his feelings and worries in front of her, since he knew, she had bigger problems. She noticed his kindness and thought, it was normal, since she is someone like that too.

sigh ~

​For the first time in her life, she is not sensitive of someone close to her that has lots of sad things and loneliness because he hide them so well.

My poor TK :(

If EB still don't take a step forward after that confession and hug scene, let just give TK to all the noonas here to comfort him :D

Hi guys.. its been so long since I last posted in soompi.. and I am missing soompi so much. Been so much busy in work and haven't posted here for SOOO LONG! Miss you all soompiers!

enough said, this drama made me read and come back to post here on SOOMPI!!!

I'm happy that my instincts are great :D

EUN BYUL still alive

I ship EByul and YA then EBi and TK <3

the goodbye scene of YA and EBi in the bus stop is their closure.. 

I really hope my 2 sailing ships will be smooth sailing :D

can't wait for the next episodes to come :D

PS: Annyeong chinggus Soompiers! ;) 

@jolin_chan glad to hear that! And I agree to all you said in your post. I was so afraid that Tae Kwang will think about suicide after his father told him to leave house and school. But he ended up looking for Eun Bi and started to express his feeling. He doesn't hide his sadness anymore. Did you noticed that he even changed his style tonight? He looked like a grown up man wearing that shirt, it's different from his previous style where he wore lots of t-shirt and short pants.  

@jolin_chan 

She's petting the bear he got her.  It's not a huge scene, but he's still obviously on her mind.  I definitely think we need to see how YA reacts going forward. 

TK is kind of acting like YA was in some ways this episodes, he's really forceful and possessive in the hug and other things.  Before he pretty much never really forced anything on Eun Bi.  Not saying this is a bad thing, since this is kdrama land where forced hugs and wrist grabs happen are seen in a romantic way.   Most second leads lose because they never try and here TK made it clear what he felt.  I'm not sure he won't be rewarded for that. 

I was thinking, the first time YA tried to give the medal to EunByul she was really terrible to him and basically ended their relationship all together.  There has to be a repeat of that scene were she accepts it.   We don't know if that will be their closure though, or a way to move forward.  I can't see him giving up on Eun Byul once he knows she's alive.    She also needs someone on her side as well.  TK doesn't care about her at all so she'd only have YA.  

Hi been silent lurker here and been loving this drama since the 1st eps.

and for today's episode i cried for minjoon part eventho many people saying today's episode was boring (i don't know why) but yeah another heart warming episode for me hehe. and at first i don't mind with whom eunbi ended up with but yeah we should have given taekwang a credit the way he treated eunbi for whoever she wanna be for whatever reason is. and i really understood where yi ahn attitude coming from and thank you for your updates is good to know they making it up each other. after today episode ended i wanna say thankyou for eunbyul because of her now i'm shipping eunbi and taekwang so hard hehehe. for me with eubyul's comeback is pretty clear who will end up with who (eunbyul-yian/eunbi-taekwang) hehehe

i don't really remember in which episode but that time eunbi said to taekwang in the rooftop that she's always have good memories with him (d'aw) as in for yi an it is more because she felt she have "responsibility" to protect yi an feeling who was eubyul bestfriend. and i love the eunbi always smiling everytime she met taekwang. 

enough for the shipping thing, i think every episode the drama always getting better and better. can't wait for the next episode!

sigh ~

She needs more time, she already a lot of problem in her plate.. she always notice when someone sad and help them, even YA.. but for TK is different, he hide his pain so well, and never show to EB, maybe he doesn't want to show his weak side or doesn't want to make her worry.. He notice that she already has so much problem,he doesn't want to add another one for her to worry.. maybe..but I still believe someday she finally notice TK more than friend.. *finger cross* 

@jolin_chan glad to hear that! And I agree to all you said in your post. I was so afraid that Tae Kwang will think about suicide after his father told him to leave house and school. But he ended up looking for Eun Bi and started to express his feeling. He doesn't hide his sadness anymore. Did you noticed that he even changed his style tonight? He looked like a grown up man wearing that shirt, it's different from his previous style where he wore lots of t-shirt and short pants.  

​Yup yup he looks so hot tonight :D (sorry TK, I got distracted now from your sad moments, but when I saw it live, my attention is just his sad sad eyes, poor baby :( ). But really, like you, I like how TK move forward and be more open of his problems and sadness and share it with someone, hopefully EB will be there for him like he always did for her.

@jolin_chan 

She's petting the bear he got her.  It's not a huge scene, but he's still obviously on her mind.  I definitely think we need to see how YA reacts going forward. 

TK is kind of acting like YA was in some ways this episodes, he's really forceful and possessive in the hug and other things.  Before he pretty much never really forced anything on Eun Bi.  Not saying this is a bad thing, since this is kdrama land where forced hugs and wrist grabs happen are seen in a romantic way.   Most second leads lose because they never try and here TK made it clear what he felt.  I'm not sure he won't be rewarded for that. 

I was thinking, the first time YA tried to give the medal to EunByul she was really terrible to him and basically ended their relationship all together.  There has to be a repeat of that scene were she accepts it.   We don't know if that will be their closure though, or a way to move forward.  I can't see him giving up on Eun Byul once he knows she's alive.    She also needs someone on her side as well.  TK doesn't care about her at all so she'd only have YA.  

​Ah, I really missed that scene then. Yes, I agree with you, she still thinking of YA then. And after all that confession and hug TK gave him, she still thinking of YA?? :(

Oh please, must I prepare myself for the sinking ship of TK-EB :(

@jolin_chan 

​In the same scene where she was petting the bear, she was also looking at Eunbyul's diary fondly. So I think in general, its like she's looking back at all the things that spent time with her while she was acting as Eunbyul. I don't think TK ever gave her sth..?

I also hope there's at least a proper closure for Yian-Eunbyul, although the way Eunbyul is right now, I really wonder if she's the same person(personality wise) that disappeared that day. Her expression when she came home, was... i don't know.. weird? 

But that said, wayyy too many wrist grabs in this drama. 

An update from twitter Sungjae_Fanbase.

It'sa picture of Eun Bi and Tae Kwang taken by fan at filming site on 02.06.2015. This picture is not from the umbrella scene because Tae Kwang is wearing a different t-shirt this time.

Here's the picture with umbrella scenes. Definitely different t-shirt.

1433136967141.jpg

Guest phichul

sigh ~

​maybe because Ebi already got so much problem.. Soyoung case, Eby case with Sooin, YiAhn case.. so she is in such a confuse and a lot of pain to notice other problem.

I thought at first that the YA EB date was a closure one....like a goodbye date "fighting and recover soon, I am about to transfer and get out of your life so you don't feel burdened looking at me". yA's text was so heartwarming for EB and she was just thankful that he acknowledged her as Lee Eun Bi. But the test will be next week when Eun Byul comes back... yi an may look at EByul and think about EB instead.... ruh roh. 

​nah I think so to. Since they have very different personality. He get no more care from kind and caring eunbi but a bitchy eunbyul instead lol

moreover isn't eunbyul already pushing him on ep 2? she said that they are different now, she doesn't wanna remember about their chilhold and he has nothing to do with her anymore. isn't clear that yian would like eunbi more since she's more caring toward him and they have a mutual feeling each other.

As someone in this forum said before that yian is likes eunbyul when she was child, not grow up eunbyul. The promise they make, when he 'make up' memories in the field with eunbi, bus scene and most all those scene that he recall about eunbyul is when they are child. When people grow up, there are many chance that their personality would be changing. I think eunbyul is like that too. Eunbyul not that she used to be when she was child, she even said it herself. Judging from the twins personality, I believe that yian like eunbi more now than eunbyul, he even said it himself too.

I think he likes a child eunbyul before and likes eunbi now, plus maybe he already accepted that eunbyul is dead. So yi an start to open her her toward eunbi. that's why after bus scene we never see yi an recall about eunbyul anymore. he has eunbi now :P  yian even give up his swimming because of eunbi. when his father ask why he do that, he said he did it without thinking. He didn't even realized his own feeling that he's caring to eunbi. maybe after eunbyul back he started to miss eunbi and finally realized his feeling.

And for taewang-eunbi reationship I have no idea lol. but I think it would be weird when she already rejected him then suddenly eunbi  heart will changing to likes him.

If the writers planned eubi-taewang before, they should not to make very clear that eunbi will ended relationship with taewang ( in romantic way) with that rejected scenes. Maybe the writers wanna show that to viewes that no more hope for eunbi-taewang couple so we can focus on other problem. (I'm sorry to eunbi-taewang shipper, just my opinion)

we don't know what happen next, so we will just wait to see the answer~

Hey, the medal Eun Bi gave Yian is different from the one in Byul's tomb. Cant wait to watch the engsub to know what Eun Bi talked to Yian at Namsan Tower. 

Viki got 80% Engsub done people :w00t:

By the way, Kwang is really MAN tonight. Not many sub-male leader can be straightforward with his feeling and make it action like Kwang. However, this scene was sad not because Eun Bi rejected him, but because of baby Kwang's deep sorrow :(( 

Actually I think it's right when Eun Bi rejected Kwang. She likes Yian right? Both in romantic way or soulmate-to-be. I see that Bi is already deep in the love of Yian to Byul. She might know her feeling wrong, so she needs time to recover. It'd be unfair for Kwang if she accepted him right away.

And YES! Byul is back!:wub:

I wonder how she will treat Bi. Maybe she doesnt have any idea of the fact Bi replaced her. But she loves her twin and mom is a kind and thoughtful woman, so I really hope to see mom and the twins team up. WOMEN UP!!!

I am more curious on how Yian know Byul alive and how they meet again. Sorry but I am at team YiByul :P 

Mom and the twins are going to transfer school and move out. So they have a chance to reset, live a new life with mom and their twin. But think of the boys, they need friends too. Hope Byul coming back can make thing change.

Kwang and Byul have same characteristic, they rarely talk about themselves and kind on action more. Yian and Bi's characteristic is same also. They're warm and heartful. Now the feeling of Kwang to Bi is the same with Yian's to Byul.

Our boys make friends with our girls, understand our girls, and want the relationship can be more than just friend. Girl, reply them asap.

Hope the writer-nim match right pairs at the end.

Can I be TG's Cyrano Agent to tell him things like:-

• "It's time for a hug. Tell her that you need a hug."
  • "It's not right to say she's crying because of other guy and not right at all to say it to him not to make her cry."
  • "It's not time to confess, back up and wait."

What's wrong with TG? He's been delivering the exact line necessary at the exact scene. "I really want to be alone today", "Can I be that person?". Now, what's wrong, kiddo? I'm so furious at the writer.

YA ah, settle down and confirm your feelings first and I'll come back to you, don't worry.;)

Just rewatch the confession scene.

Is it possible that EB said sorry to TK is because she didn't realize it sooner how TK feel for her and not because she rejected it? :P

And when TK grab her wrist, the look on EB's face, I think it's the first time TK don't go away after EB kinda dismissed him, and it really surprise her, and the hug, oh my TK's eyes really make my heart hurts. Oh please EB come to your senses and be TK's shoulder to cry on like he did before and please love him back :tears:

Archived