[Drama 2015] Who Are You: School 2015 후아유: 학교 2015 | Mon - Tue 10 pm KST

czakhareina

Guest emme85

I can understand why Eun Bi says, she is sorry... actually, she has so many worries on her mind right now: KSY's threads, SI's case, she lost her sister, she was rejected by YA and felt guilty for YA's injury. I don't think, she loved YA as a boyfriend, but as a childhood friend and felt hurt being treated so coldly. I don't see the confession as something negative... she allowed him to hug her and cried in his arms. She had no time to think about TK and her feelings towards him. I am too optimistic?:phew:

​I do think the same thing as you!!

And the last part.. when Eun Byul ringing the bell (why she ringing it.. when she knows the code? for a suspense? hahaha), I had a GOOSEBUMPS!!!

Can't wait for next week!!!!!!! I hope they give us preview this Saturday.. the didn't give us episode 12 preview at all!!

• Replies 6.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You know, after this episodes I kind of cool  with a twin for each guy lol.  Eun Byul's life is seriously depressing as well.  I don't think she deserves to lose everything, including the guy she always liked.  Yi An also will never fully get over Eun Byul either.   Eun Bi could accept TK eventually once things settle down.  

Such an episode. It's really is a redeem for yesterday boring episode.

So that's why the producer brag about TK wearing a suit in his sad moment, because after that they give us a HUG scene. I just have to satisfied with just the hug scene, I mean it's a high schooler drama. But still kyaaaa.

And like many of you said, I also believe that after TK's feeling in the open now for EB to know, it's not impossible that they gonna end up together. And judging for YA gesture, I do think YA not love EB. Especially now EBy is back, YA will end up with EBy.

Oh Monday please come sooner.

Hidden Content

​wow... she just casually comes home like it's nothing...

​my guess: like Ebi, Eby suffers from amnesia.

When Ebi got back her memory, she called the police and assumed that the one who died was Eby. So Ebi visited Eby's memorial

The same may occur to Eby. But in Eby's case, her amnesia was longer. and when Eby got her memory back, just like Ebi, she called the police and assumed the one who died was Ebi, and Eby visited Ebi's memorial. 

So, both sisters think that a twin died from that accident. 

Please guys, dont judge Eby's action before you know the whole story. it would never late to judge her, but let Eby have a chance to explain. That psychopath KSY gets so many chances to explain her crazy story (although we know the truth). So at least, Eby should get her chance as well.

How many ep is this drama suppose to have ?

If 16 I guess Eun Byul disappearing has more to do than just Soo in

Who was the person who kept chasing her thou ? 

I get it might be Soo In sister but I think there is more to it.

my dad has gotten over the one he likes for 15 years after he met my mom so I don't think it's impossible for YiAn to fall for EBi. Anyway, can't wait to watch the episode tomorrow!! Now, EB, yu have to explain.. It was really sad and hurtful to see EUnBi go through another bullying but thank god because this time she has friends

Guest ruby014

There is no umbrella scene?

Thank you so much recappers :)

​I think thats a good thing hahahahaha if they showed it now ... our ship will sink faster than titanic!!!!!!!

Guest yeeeeeeeolx

this episode ruined me

heck, this whole drama ruined me

hahahahahahahahaahhaha

but seriously my heart hurts

thank you recappers :)

LOL is my prediction about the Umbrella scene being saved for the last episode true? ...........*Gulps*....... Hey fellow shippers, I didn't mean to jinx us?

​I doubt that.  They don't film that far in advance.  They are live filming right now.  I think the filmed that date like yesterday. Plus EB got transferred didn't she?  So flashback maybe?   Or maybe a memory of EB thinking of him?   Either way would be good for your ship 

Omg the feels!! Poor TK I hate the director he sucks to heck and back. What kind of father is he? And to sacrifice the poor student for his career with a forced transfer. I can't believe it. What a jerk.

TK's life is damn sad. Somebody give this puppy a hug please! Why don't you like TK instead of YA Eun Bi.... How awkward is it now that Eun Byul is back?!

awesome timing of her return btw. Maximum angst unlocked! Omg. Please let the girls go back and kick a** (particularly SY's)  together !

Guest Mahi

LOL is my prediction about the Umbrella scene being saved for the last episode true? ...........*Gulps*....... Hey fellow shippers, I didn't mean to jinx us?

Ahhaahahhaha I KNEW U WOULD JINX IT...I KNEW IT....!! And he got rejected too..DOUBLE JINX.

Archived