[Drama 2015] Who Are You: School 2015 후아유: 학교 2015 | Mon - Tue 10 pm KST

czakhareina

• Replies 6.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This episode made up for the boring one yesterday.  NO freaking idea how the  OTPs are going to be though.  Despite TK being rejected I think he has a better chance now than he did before.  He at least brought up the subject of them being more than friends, which she'll have to think about.   YA accepted Eun Bi, but it seemed more friendly than anything.  And now Eun Byul is back and not hiding... Needs to be Monday again. 

The ending was EPIIC lol

can't wait forr raw and sub tommorow!!!

yesterday episode was so boring. I know this would happen, the writers save all those scenes for today's episode lol

when her mom and eunbi wanna move and start to a new life, then eunbyul came lol

I can understand why Eun Bi says, she is sorry... actually, she has so many worries on her mind right now: KSY's threads, SI's case, she lost her sister, she was rejected by YA and felt guilty for YA's injury. I don't think, she loved YA as a boyfriend, but as a childhood friend and felt hurt being treated so coldly. I don't see the confession as something negative... she allowed him to hug her and cried in his arms. She had no time to think about TK and her feelings towards him. I am too optimistic?:phew:

Did they say who wrote YA the note?  My guess is Eun Byul because she seems to write more than she speaks seeing that she wrote in diaries.  Let's hope so.  I think Eun Byul is the only one that can encourage Yi An to swim. 

I can understand why Eun Bi says, she is sorry... actually, she has so many worries on her mind right now: KSY's threads, SI's case, she lost her sister, she was rejected by YA and felt guilty for YA's injury. I don't think, she loved YA as a boyfriend, but as a childhood friend and felt hurt being treated so coldly. I don't see the confession as something negative... she allowed him to hug her and cried in his arms. She had no time to think about TK and her feelings towards him. I am too optimistic?:phew:

​no, that's what I think lol.  I don't even ship it and I don't think it's the end.   They could start something in the future, but I can see why she rejected him. There are too many episodes left.  It seriously depends on Ha Yi An's actions though.  Is he going to start liking Eun Bi now?  Who knows

BEST SAD SCENE EVERRRR~

Taekwang went to EunBi's house after having an argue with his father ..
he was standing there ..and when he was about to leave EunBi came..
Eunbi: Gong taekwang ..why would you leave like that since you come all the way here
(Taekwang looking at her with sad eyes..)
Eunbi: what are you thinking about ?!!
Taekwang : nothing ..when i see you i think about nothing
EunBi : Gong Taekwang ..
Taekwang :i know what are you trying to say ..but still..i like you
(OMFGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG)
EunBi : i'm sorry taekwang
then she walked away ..but he held her hand OMFGGGGGGGG he turns her around andddd then HUGGGGG HERRRRRRRR

oh my godddddddddddd
Taekwang ah ~ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
THISSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSs

Taekwang : i know ..i know everything..but just for a moment ..let's stay like this

HOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW...he is cryinggggg..dear gooooddddddd

EunBi..i swear i'm going to kill you ....how can she not love him..i don't belive this ..HOWWW :tears:

​no, that's what I think lol.  I don't even ship it and I don't think it's the end.   They could start something in the future, but I can see why she rejected him. There are too many episodes left.  It seriously depends on Ha Yi An's actions though.  Is he going to start liking Eun Bi now?  Who knows

​I would prefer if he likes Eun Bi and meets Eun Byul soon. He loved Eun Byul for 10 years. He can't get over soon. I believe, YA can play a big part in Eun Bi-TK's relationship... well, that's what I am hoping.

Recappers thank you lots

So will both of them go back to the school together with a bang ?

What will be the others reaction

So I guess all this time the person helping Eun Bi was her sis

The question was why did she choose to disappear? 

Archived