[Drama 2016] Descendants of the Sun 태양의 후예

alleverything

this will be my 2nd post after being a lurker all this years...

the last 1/3 of episode 15 really touch me on a personal level. I don't know how many of you guys out there have friends / family members/and love ones serve in the military--if you do, you will know what I am talking about.....  

First of all, I would like to thank writer-nim for also including love ones/ family members side of perspective/feelings into the drama.  it is not only hard for the soldiers, but also for their love ones as well.  

SJY words to KMY that he promised to not get hurt and will come back safely... those words just like knife being stab into my heart... when soldiers get their assignments / call to duty, of course they want to be back as soon as possible without injuries... but it is out of their control.  It is unimaginable and no words can describe the pain and despair when love ones receive bad/sad news.

I would like to thank all of military personnel for their services and dedication and their loves ones for their courage!

This drama is well written and played out by all actors and actresses!  No matter what ending that written-nim has for us --happy or sad (this unfortunately may be more realistic), this is the best Korean drama in my book!!

• Like 15

“Descendants of the Sun” Fan Imagines Happy Ending for “Song-Song” Couple

With just one more episode of KBS2′s “Descendants of the Sun,” fans are expressing their wishes for a happy ending for the “Song-Song” couple.

Recently, a fan-edited photo of the popular Yoo Si Jin (played by Song Joong Ki) and Kang Mo Yeon (played by Song Hye Kyo) couple getting married was posted onto internet forum DC Inside, and has been circulating through various social media sites.

In the picture, Yoo Si Jin gives a kiss to Kang Mo Yeon, who has a wedding veil on. The fan includes captions that say, “It’s dangerous if I leave you alone, so from now on, stay right by my side. I’ll rescue you,” and “Just come back alive. I’ll save you,” suggesting what the two characters might say to each other.

The picture reflects the fan’s earnest hope that the drama will end happily for the two characters.

Other fans showed positive responses to the picture with comments such as “I wish a real wedding scene will be shown” and “I thought it was real.”

Make sure you’re caught up, starting with episode one below, before the final episode and see for yourself if the “Song-Song” couple get their own happily ever after.

cre: http://www.soompi.com/2016/04/13/descendants-of-the-sun-fan-imagines-happy-ending-for-song-song-couple/

Must Happy end please jeabal :) this too cute :heart:

descendants of the sun

• Like 21

I really love how the writers come up with amazing ideas like (just to name a few of my personal fav) 

• zero nights, three days (drunk scene) I later realised that zero nights means they cannot sleep! haha 
  • his fav "song" was MY's confession (wheelchair scene) 
  • and little flirt talks about her talking off her clothes and then appearing at her doorstep *melts* 

Like most chingus, I was also crying myself silly, esp at the team alpha on the chopper, watching their comrades got "blown up" and also team alpha cheering KB on at his exam.. the brother-hood! Totally Daebak!!!!

Now that Big Boss is back lets pray for Wolf to come back tonight! Hwaiting!!!!! 

oh, and I want to know : what does DY mean when he say he met MJ one mth ago, but dating for one year? And does SJ likes her back then too?! 

• Like 19

After watching the subbed episode, I am keeping my hopes up high for the return of SDY.  Why?  There was a scene where KiBum and YMJ were eating ramen - and it snowed suddenly.  I think witnessing the first snow in a certain place has a significance to those witnessing it - especially so in a place where it doesn't really snow a lot - Urk.

P.S. We haven't seen the  'hot scene' Jin Goo talked about.

• Like 8

2 hours ago, m_g said:

RATING for ep 15 :heart:

AGB Nation> 34.8%  AGB Seoul > 37.5

TMNS Nation > 31.1 TMNS Seoul >35.6

Congrats Descendants Of The SunCaptain.png team it still increase! Hope finale ep can more high ^^

STILL CANT MOVE ON :wub:

Cf9NbJHUEAIdwOq.jpg

@m_g, thanks for sharing the ratings and this photo.

Another reason why I love this drama, realistic hugs. Unlike some other dramas, this drama seems more adult like. 

• Like 18

9 hours ago, viyra said:

woohoo!!!! The meeting at the desert was a tear-jerker!!!  What an awesome scene - wide dry desert with only the 2 of them.  Cinematography awesome!!!  What's more awesome is they both cried when they hugged.

Yes.......like Adam and Eve.....:wub::wub:Super drowning by this scene,can't breath enough

• Like 7