[Drama 2016] Descendants of the Sun 태양의 후예

alleverything

seriously.....how long YSJ and SDY are party with soju??????they basically live there (in suljib or cafe or whatever its name) for a few days just to get drunk????lol....bwahahahahahaha....even the gf cant do anything about it...hahahaha...they are so cute really...non stop drunk...ckckckckck....but i think KMY still the cutest when drunk...hahahahaha....cant wait to see the engsub.......

the entirely double date scene is so cute and funny...started with the waiter that said finally both man have a proper girlfriend after the last time both of them date with other 'girlfriend' that turned out to be that monkey and rabbit doll....lol...and the stare from KMY and YMJ to their boyfriends is really will kill both men..hahahahaha...their jealousy side is fun to watch...such a cute scene TT.TT.....i cant stop smiling...really want to see the jealousy at this two couples more...and double fist bump from the song song couples...ah cant het enough..i laughed when they started to tell the story about the doll double date..with the SDY handphone being stolen and want to take it back because it has important picture and KMY realized about the men fight with the gank and the cctv things when YSJ and her first time to meet (the 2nd fist bump happen...and YMJ always get annoyed when both song song did this..hahahahaha). okay, now i know that the important picture in SDY handphone isnt YMJ picture...its the taxi plate numbers,,hahahaha...i think that the taxi plate numbers that always SDY taken when on date with YMJ, because that they always date in suljib or cafe to drink alcohol....and for him that is has big memories when both of them broke up (i wonders how many time both of them already broke up????what a long drama in their love story..and its still cant see the ending...lol) after SDY said that, KMY said ah SDY is so cool...yaaaa KMY, YSJ also cool....he will do even cooler things to you..

KMY really something tonight..the taking back resignation letters makes me laugh so much...wow...moshitdaaa kang moyeon...really..if only i can do that in real life....taking back my own resignation letter..huhuhuhu...the chairman also makes me laugh too..how easy he makes KMY taking back the resignation letter and being thankful to her for staying..and being that curious who is KMY boyfriend...hahahahahahahaha.....ah you still havent give up to KMY chairman??? just to being answered by her real boyfriend uri captain YSJ...lol...poor chairman..you are really on different level than YSJ..

agree with most of you...i think today episode really full of PPL...i only watched the short clips already feel how many obvious PPL in that scene..and yeah they cant do many PPL in Urk so welcome back in korea being welcome to obvious PPL too...hahahahaha..okay this drama can airing and live well because of that ppl too...it just too much on one particular scene that i watched but need to watch the raw to judge if the level of ppl kinda annoying or not...

so today (already thursday on my time zone)...i will see flashback when that shoot gun happen???it will be long then...ah i hope it can answer what happen with sudden fast pace that happen through the end of ep 13..and like many of you already said...WHY THEY DONT USE BULLET-PROOF VEST????when they did it at unofficial task to rescue KMY from argus gank in Urk last week???and this is their official task...official order...hmmmmmm....okay i think i need to put my brain on a jar again...and i wont do over thinking again..yeah yeah i will just enjoy the show,,

• Like 12

I'm watching subbed, haven't reached the end yet but this epi is just hilarious.

Phone call 1:

Dr.Kang: (quitting hospital job to open her own clinic) How about your salary? If I become unemployed and penniless can you feed/take care of me?

Capt.: (keeping phone far away) ... Hello... Losing signal... Can't hear you...

Phone call 2:

Dr.Kang: Help me!

Capt.: What happened? (Is she hanging on a cliff again??)

Dr.Kang: I can't get the loan. The bank doesn't give me money once I quit my job.

Capt.: :| (Few...)

Capt.: Haven't you thought about getting loan money first THEN quitting your hospital job??

Dr.Kang: ... Why haven't you had your dispatched time extended? Why do you want to come back to Korea to see such a thoughtless woman??

Soldiers and facial masks:

Sgt.Choi: A married man doesn't need to care about his face. Just turn off the light! (Omg lol)

Harry Potter: Then turn off the light and make a baby girl who will look like her mom. So bad if she's gonna look like her dad. Oops....

Sgt.Choi: (You wanna run 100 or 200 laps??)

And Capt. blackmailed Lt.Colonel Park for Lt.Yoon's tranfer. He seemed so pleased with himself afterwards.

Still, you're poor Big Boss. He's not perfect guys Lmao.

P.S: I like the Chairman. =))

• Like 24

2 minutes ago, Meowth07 said:

I'm watching subbed, haven't reached the end yet but this epi is just hilarious.

Phone call 1:

Dr.Kang: (quitting hospital job to open her own clinic) How about your salary? If I become unemployed and penniless can you feed/take care of me?

Capt.: (keeping phone far away) ... Hello... Losing signal... Can't hear you...

Phone call 2:

Dr.Kang: Help me!

Capt.: What happened? (Is she hanging on a cliff again??)

Dr.Kang: I can't get the loan. The bank doesn't give me money once I quit my job.

Capt.: :| (Few...)

Capt.: Haven't you thought about getting loan money first THEN quitting your hospital job??

Dr.Kang: ... Why haven't you had your dispatched time extended? Why do you want to come back to Korea to see such a thoughtless woman??

Soldiers and facial masks:

Sgt.Choi: A married man doesn't need to care about his face. Just turn off the light! (Omg lol)

Harry Potter: Then turn off the light and make a baby girl who will look like her mom. So bad if she's gonna look like her dad. Oops....

Sgt.Choi: (You wanna run 100 or 200 laps??)

And of course, Big Boss blackmailed Lt.Colonel Park for Lt.Yoon's tranfer. He seemed so pleased with himself afterwards LOL.

Thank you chingu 

but do you have the one when YSJ take KMY home and with the scene with her mother? I'm laughing thou I didn't understand what they are saying, maybe if I know I would laugh more harder. Thanks 

• Like 10

10 minutes ago, leekyuphii said:

seriously.....how long YSJ and SDY are party with soju??????they basically live there (in suljib or cafe or whatever its name) for a few days just to get drunk????lol....bwahahahahahaha....even the gf cant do anything about it...hahahaha...they are so cute really...non stop drunk...ckckckckck....but i think KMY still the cutest when drunk...hahahahaha....cant wait to see the engsub.......

---------( sorry to cut your post)

This is with reference to YSJ promise to SDY to buy him Soju for 3 day 3 night when they return to Seoul. I think is when YSJ got into trouble for protecting KMY for the Arab surgery and SDY supporte him when he make his transfer report in the earlier episode. 

• Like 13

11 minutes ago, USAFarmgirl said:

For the record @m_g I really love these thanks for sharing:heart:Captain.pngDoctor.png:heart:

As far as the ending goes I am still thinking and trying to take it all in.  It felt as if we were on fast forward and I wanted to pause while watching.  Seeing the North Korean AJJ  come at them almost to me seemed to easy and why at first I wondered was this a trick for our minds or in fact was he there for revenge.  I guess that's what puzzles me most why AJJ  would take the low road and attack without a fight for some reason it just didn't feel right to me.  Maybe I was giving AJJ more credit than he deserved....;)

@USAFarmgirl your welcome the emo was too cute <3 Idk that this emo can appears on here lol Captain.png:heart:Doctor.png

@bibiyl thank u so much just check it and realize it thank you chingu

• Like 6

4 minutes ago, Meowth07 said:

Okay chingu. That scene, Mom was hiding in order to give them *private time* LOL

Capt.: How do you do! I'm Dr.Kang's boyfriend.

MY: Oh my, he says he's my bf? Really? Mom, I have a handsome bf. (He said the same thing when he was drinking lol)

Mom: ...... What do you do?

MY: He's a soldier, a Captain. Do secret stuff. Everyday he says he has to keep secret....

Mom: Means salary's on time, but not be home on time. That's good!

Capt.: ....

MY: Mom, don't be straightforward like that at the first time meeting him.

Mom: what, I'm talking about you. (Lol mom)

Mom: But, why are you just standing there? Did you do something you feel guilty about?

Capt.: No m'am. I didn't do anything.

Mom: No? Why not??

Capt.: I'm sorry. If you allow, then some time... No I don't mean that. I'm sorry m'am.

Mom: Our captain is nice. My Mo Yeon is the same, she only knew studying then working, never be close to man...

MY: Mom, keep saying is just disadvantage for me. Yonggi oppa, hospital chairman, he knew all about that.

Capt.: She needs to go to sleep. I shall go.

Mom: Oh it's me who should go. I'm not that  conservative.

Capt.: No m'am. I'm a conservative one. I'll meet officially you next time. 

(All rough translation)

MY's mom is freaking cool Lol. Now we know where her personality came from.

I don't think we'll get any baby making from these two lol.  And yes I love her mom! 

• Like 18

7 minutes ago, utkim said:

The flash back :tears::tears:

MY: Even if you told me the jokes, I'm still upset. I'm really worry

SJ : Exclude the concern about me in all of your concerns

MY: Please take good care of Captain Yoo, I'm very fond of him. Tell me when you are back

and this :tears:

naver

That tear trickling out of his eye...he must be worried about KMY and how worried she will be when she finds out about him being hurt or worse.  Wonder if they will show what thoughts flash through his mind as he lays there injured.  This is could possibly be the first time he's seriously hurt while having someone care and being concerned about his safety (besides his family).  

In terms of story progression, I wonder if even if he does recover, can YSJ still go into battle with that same confidence that he is good at his work and will not let himself be hurt.  All this was said before he had someone who loves him and before experiencing death knowing he might leave someone importance behind to mourn his death.  Therefore, without that same confidence, can he still be an effective soldier.  Love can be empowering; however, it can also hinder us.  I wonder if YSJ might seriously have to consider what's more important to him (love for KMY or love for his country).  

12 minutes ago, melissala said:

I don't think we'll get any baby making from these two lol.  And yes I love her mom! 

I agree.  He did say he is conservative; therefore, he will respect KMY and not go there without marriage.

• Like 21

3 hours ago, joongkyo said:

I know I ought to feel bad that SJ was shot, but this just confirms my earlier logic that they will not kill his character off in episode 13. (*is this the reason SJK decided to stay on in HK?...lol...he knew that wailing fangirls would encircle his house making a prayer circle for SJ' character

I laughed a little too hard at this comment. Because they are probably camped out there already. Holding vigil until tomorrow's episode airs. There are probably fangirls at temples and getting good fortunes drawn up for Captain Yoo. Somewhere there is a talisman being made...LOLLLLL!

This is why this drama is so DAEBAK, because it has brought out the inner crazy fangirl and fanboy in us all. I was discussing the drama with my mother this morning on my way to work. I feel like I need some type of withdrawal therapy already with only 3 episodes left.

• Like 10