IMG_0479.png

lol all men doing facials :joy:

sergeant choi: these losers....

IMG_0480.png

are you talking bout me?

Spoiler

IMG_0481.png

*ooppssiiee* salute! :joy:

SDY: it hasn't been over 10 mins yet. come lie down as well. its been over half a year since we rested.

Sergeant Choi: a married man doesn't need to look good in broad daylight. everything shows at night.

Spoiler

IMG_0482.png

I'll give you the last 5 mins of facial. tap it lightly 

Spoiler

IMG_0483.png

lol a noob at facial :joy:

• Like 20

45 minutes ago, Meowth07 said:

I finished ep13 with sub. Really like it. The way the whole ep was just fun, lighthearted, even random - that's what normal life is supposed to be like isn't it. I did wonder when some things didn't even make much sense. Then I realized. It was all built for the last few seconds! Mo Yeon's gasp! I gasped and dropped my phone too :| I think my heart died a little at that scene. And of course, the flashback... Just heartbreaking.

You're geniuses writers and PD nim!

wr r subs out?

• Like 1

1 hour ago, yumiko_hitoshi said:

Could we make a big group hug? while waiting for tomorrow night in KST time.

Everything will be alright, right?

We have 3 more eps (well, really don't want to recall this fact) but he will be alive, he will be saved by her and by his love for her. Fighting, Big Boss.

Download the raw and keep replay their sweet scenes, chingus! Love uri sweetest couple, Caption Yoo & Dr Kang. Love you all!

Imagine this from direction perspective..

they have already given a huge shock to audience...but YSJ comes back alive..and then in ep 15/16 again they give you the shock..and you will be expecting him to come back..only this time he won't... and that would worsen the impact of death as in make it much more palpabale..

• Like 6

That scene where KMY and YSJ come home drunk. After YSJ hears some noise he is in his army mode with his muffler ready to strangle the intruder but when KMY says 'Omma' Check his reaction. When he repeats 'Omma!??!'  I have replayed it so many times :lol::lol: He is so cute. A moment ago he was ready to kill and now he is like 'What!! omma!!!'

I still am looking at a raw version. Oh God this is going to be hilarious watching with subs. Bless you @Meowth07 and @JYinz for the translation!

• Like 14

Watched with subs now (90% complete) and I can safely say that tonight's episode long title is: "Sergeant Major Seo Dae-young Horrible, Terrible, No Good, Very Bad Day. Or how to get dumped and have your BFF get (hopefully almost) mortally wounded within the same afternoon". :tears:

Seriously Drama, well played...you managed to get us all to lower our guards only to strike while we were still busy laughing at their drunken antics...if you weren't so damn good, I would seriously hate you.

Thank goodness tomorrow is Dotsday again otherwise much soju would be needed to get us through the week...

• Like 16

Will they ever finish watching a movie together?? hahaha I feel like that might be a running joke until the end of the series.. 3 more eps!! :o 

I think most of us saw YSJ's life being at risk coming.. just a matter of when. I kind of like that they brought back the NK soldier .. makes the introduction scene less random to me. And who knows, the scene might have been just set up to make the NK soldier look like a bad guy, but he might have been coming to help/warn them about something else that was going down. Or he could just be a bad guy. But I would appreciate the twist since I kind of liked their begrudging respect for each other. Like if circumstances had been different, they could have been bros in another life type thing.

And yeah, bullet proof vests should just be mandatory right? haha. But maybe it wasn't supposed to be such a dangerous mission. And it looked like their guard was down too.  Who knows. But no bulletproof vests = more drama ahah

About doctors not operating on people they're close to or related to. They are not supposed to as they would be too personally invested and emotionally compromised. BUT seeing as this drama is not always true to medical standards or realistic ones at that, as a viewer, I want her to be the one that saves him. And I want it to be intense! And for KMY to shine!! :P

I actually think that bringing in the whole Argus dilemma and what to do after you're done serving your nation as an active soldier would be interesting. And I wonder if the story would then somehow reach out to Daniel and bring him back into the story that way (assuming he's not some evil twist as others have speculated). Since he was introduced as a humanitarian doctor with a wealthy background .. right? Because while YSJ serves his nation because he is a soldier, he also really lives by his own code and honor (protecting the elderly, young, and the.. pretty lol).  So I feel like if he can still be fulfilled in some other way doing those three, he would still be happy in the end. And with KMY having been denied her loan and unable to pursue her own clinic, I think she would be open to change too. 

To be honest, yes, today's episode was slower in pace for the most part and a lot of fluff. And as much as I love GooWon couple, I wish they didn't have to break up AGAIN. I just feel a bit tired by their story because the conflict mainly arises from what seems like ego/pride--YMJ's dad and SDY. Is it so bad if her dad ultimately agrees to their relationship for his daughter's sake? I get it, SDY wants acknowledgment. But let's not think of just the battle, but also of the war here, right? At least they got some more cute scenes in before they split again. 

And I will say that while I really enjoyed the cute scenes between KMY and YSJ, without an overhanging danger of either a big bad like Argus hanging around or the will-they-or-wont'-they of the OTP, the first half felt a little slow for me. LIke there was no tension, so the pace of the episode, while it was still fun, felt a bit lacking compared to all the high drama before. Because since ep 1 things felt like they were constantly moving and happening. It was still a nice break though and I liked how it showed how "normalcy" might look like. But I'm glad YSJ's life being endangered came up relatively quickly so they can show us more about KMY and YSJ's developing love story and what happens beyond just coming back to Korea. A lot of other kdramas end when either the OTP finally get together.. but isn't that when the lovestory really just begins?? So yeah, tell us more writers! :D 

And could we get more kiss scenes before the end?? A surprise kiss scene would be amazing.. And I hope tomorrow's ep isn't full of JUST flashbacks and there's actual progress made in the storyline. 

KES has been pretty good at moving the story along so far .. so .. I hope she stays consistent in that matter :P 

• Like 22

IMG_0484.png

1st round

IMG_0487.png

2nd round with sergeant choi

YSJ: this handphone is strange. none of them answer my call :bawling:

SDY: the person who shouldn't have answered...have answered it (refer to serg choi)

IMG_0488.png

3rd round with alpha team and YMJ and totally drunk

Spoiler

IMG_0490.png

cutie drunk YSJ :love:

Spoiler

IMG_0495.png

YSJ: the girl that just came in is so pretty :love:

SDY: the girl that just left is prettier :love:

Spoiler

IMG_0496.png

4th round with larger crowd of soldiers

Spoiler

IMG_0498.png

5th round with Doc Song :joy:

Spoiler

IMG_0500.png

YSJ: oh, the woman from yesterday is here again

SDY: i think she lives in a bar or something

YSJ: im gonna get myself to try to talk to her today. Do you know me? :joy:

Spoiler

IMG_0501.png

Doc Song: of course she knows you.this lady here is your girlfriend!

Spoiler

IMG_0503.png

seriously?!?! amazing!! :joy:

Spoiler
Spoiler

IMG_0506.png

KMY gives up and drinks herself :joy:

• Like 17

‘Descendants’ hits new milestone in China

Apr 07,2016
  06201424.jpg

The latest hot drama “Descendants of the Sun” continued its high ride in China.

On the Chinese video streaming site iQiyi, the drama has accumulated more than 2 billion clicks as of Wednesday, with each episode of the drama garnering more than 100 million hits.

Surpassing 2 billion clicks for a drama that still has a few episodes left is a historically rare feat.

The popularity of drama is also helping boost that of Song Joong-ki and Song Hye-kyo, the two main stars. The two actors have recently ranked high in artist rankings in China.

The drama’s almost unrivaled dominance in China has generated hope for the Korean drama industry’s resurgence in the international market as well as the Korean Wave.

Its stellar popularity has led to its distribution rights being sold to more than 32 countries across the world.

The drama, meanwhile, has been issued a warning by the Korea Communication Standards Commission on Wednesday due to the usage of profane language in the eighth episode.

By Jeong Byung-ki
http://koreajoongangdaily.joins.com/news/article/Article.aspx?aid=3017177

CONGRATULATIONS TO THE TEAM...

• Like 13

[naver] DOTS, HIT BY A GUNSHOT.... ALL THE ROMANCE REVERSED

201604062252770882_5705183686206_99_2016

post response +2589
original post: here

1. [+12724/-188]
No way...... Captain Yoo Shijinㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

2. [+12027/-306]
Crazy... Why did this get so sad at the end.... Guwon couple broke up and Song Joongki got shot by a gun..... Why's today's episode so sadㅜㅜㅜ Please don't hurt Guwon and Songsong couple anymore..! And Yoo Ah-in who appeared for only 1 min... it was too oba... it's hopeless...

3. [+10115/-192]
Ha... When I saw Yoo Shijin at the end... I freaking screamed ㅜㅠ0ㅠ

4. [+9888/-141]
As expected... It was way too peaceful... that last 5 minutes....

5. [+7301/-177]
I watched the 10 last minutes today and they went from a kiss, to a farewell, to a gunshot....

[naver] DOTS, GUWON COUPLE, SONGSONG COUPLE, WILL THERE BE A SAD ENDING?
20160406_1459951614_20151800_1_99_201604

post response: +135
original post: here

1. [+699/-4]
Wow such  a reversal, before Song Joongki got shot, I would never have thought that something like this could happen

2. [+538/-7]
I don't want to see him lying down like that ㅜㅜ

3. [+519/-6]
They can't do a sad ending ㅜㅜ

4. [+497/-5]
PD-nim, you really can't do something like that ㅜㅜ

5.[+417/-4]
A sad ending would be too cruel ㅠㅠ

Cr-pannchola

• Like 24

@smiletall about the lack of bullet proof vests, if I understood right, they were just rehearsing, hence their generally low key attitude, such as Dae-young eating his consolation chocolate. I think the North Korean Senior Lieutenant was coming to warn them about some imminent danger but made it there too late.

• Like 21

3 minutes ago, ck1Oz said:

What the s**t was that? I just finished ep 13. There was no warning whatsoever in all the spoilers. 

Where is the story going????? The preview is NOT helpful AT ALL.

LOL they kinda warned you in the Teaser of the OST for MC Max when you see SDY running toward the camera while the angle of the camera changes from vertical to horizontal. That's telling you someone is "falling" to the ground aka our Captain. 

but usually toward the end of the drama they stop giving Preview :((

• Like 9

@sanaeozora ah was it a rehearsal? that would make more sense then. I was skimming a little bit in some parts cuz of time constraints then.. so I must have missed it. 

I'll rewatch again later hahaha 

Thanks for explaining! :)

And yeah, I think the N. Korean Lt. was also trying to warn them.. 

I wonder why there were feathers (? at least I think they were feathers) everywhere when YSJ got shot.. I guess we'll find out tomorrow. 

• Like 9