[Drama 2016] Descendants of the Sun 태양의 후예

alleverything

I'm sorry if I do sound biased here...but I've no problem with watching Si Jin and Mo Yeon's interaction for hours. KBS should give us their own special episode..that's the least they can do and then maybe I can forget that this awesome drama only has 16 eps. KBS, do you hear me? :D

@CatWhiskers And they still have their camping trip as well. 

• Like 22

8 minutes ago, melissala said:

These two are a lot alike. 

OH GOSHHHH YES YES YES!! *meltss at seeing them* 

THANKS SOOOO MUCH for making such awesommmee gifss!

Btw, I REALLLYYY LOOOVVVEEE their height difference, ITS. PERFECT. 

JUST. PERFECT. :wub::wub::wub:

• Like 7

Who is with me that the necklace, by tomorrow,  will run out of stock? 

Autopilot cars of that brand, I even looked if it brakes accurately  by itself.  Lol.   Supposedly it does as the ad and PPL demonstrated,  but in truth I keep my eyes on the road, pay attention  to braking, coz you never know.

A lot of PPL today hence lots of dating.   Too few Seoul eps is the reason, it is a mad scramble to cram them all in while our 2 OTPs are going on strong. 

• Like 13

24 minutes ago, joongkyo said:

It happened , he was doing his job of protecting VIPs and then the crazed North Korean soldier came and got him. I think the N.Korean soldier had been relieved of his duties because of  his inability to infiltrate S.Korea in the first episode which is why he sorta blames SJ. So he kinda crept in on SJ and DY while they were in a garage getting ready to transport the VIP, totally caught unaware and he shot him down.

Basically, it was a grudge shooting. He wants to get even with SJ, since his military career is basically over.

I think the N.Korean soldier was there to warn YSJ of somethng going down.. they seemed to respect each other in their scenes... 

• Like 9

On 4/5/2016 at 6:21 PM, KSHxKYJ said:

waaaah, chingu-yah!!! IS IT HOT HERE??? :mrgreen: You're jjang! make more chingu!!! :kiss_wink: It reminds me of @heartoppaya chingu! :) I hope she's watching this drama...heheh!

& ohhh, SHK updated her IG!!! OMO OMO!!! I'M SO DEAD :bawling::heart::bawling::heart:

Hi unnie!

Yes I'm watching dots and chatting with all these dotters at Line. Didn't have much time to write anything, but I did write some goowon fics, though I can't seem to place them...

I'm a goowon shipper although I love joonki as much as @Ahpheng unnie and @maplekist unnie (though I'm currently spazzing all over with jingoo and onew. Hehe. My babies ❤)

Today's ending was heartbreaking so I'm not gonna say anything. But I'm happy goowon got a kiss and my darling baby onew is back to adorable smiley onew. I missed his smiles, chincha. That smexy smile though... Yummmm... *licks lips*

I don't spazz here much but I'm a constant updater in the goowon thread. Do visit there.

• Like 7

25 minutes ago, ryanallright said:

Just watched finish eps 13 with subs

Drunk part and Captain Yoo pointing out Dr Kang's bf on the photo and introducing himself to Chairman Han :lol:

The end :o:(

wow, subs out already?

can you please pm me the site. thanks

• Like 3

9 minutes ago, d172 said:

can't someone enlightened me with the car wash scene? Is it in BTS? Any pictures?

I miss that information too! Really want to know!

After watching this episode I'm 100% sure that we'll have a Happy Ending for the lead couple !! YSJ almost dead now means that he'll be out of danger after. But I'm less sure for DY now. :,(

• Like 7

19 minutes ago, CatWhiskers said:

This actually makes a lot of sense. Like what @alleverything mentioned. The car wash scene has yet to happen. Smtg could happen to YSJ that forces him to either take a super long break or he could not go back to Special Forces. It would actually be quite refreshing for once to see them (YSJ and KMY) deal with smtg like this (KMY helping YSJ overcome his insecurities or disappointments or whatever due to him being badly injured and if he became somewhat incapable to be a captain) then whatever that has been happening all those 12 episodes.  Does anyone gets what I mean?

However.  I really don't hope they go down the wake-up-and-forgot-who-am-I-or-who-she-is thing. I will be super richard simmons off. 

that make sense, but being a soldier is a "pride" , do u remember what YSJ say with American soldier who bring Argus's coffin ? he said that Argus is a sad person, no country to serve etc, until now we still not know the reason why argus be a gun dealer, why he quit being a soldier etc, maybe something happen that make him cannot be a soldier anymore, he desperate and go into a dark world, 

so i wonder if YSJ as a captain cannot serve at army anymore what will happen ? it's like a pianist who cannot play piano anymore, bu don't how KES create the story next episode ^____^

• Like 9

3 minutes ago, stelala said:

I think the N.Korean soldier was there to warn YSJ of somethng going down.. they seemed to respect each other in their scenes... 

Hey, you could be right!. Maybe he was there to warn him about some operation going down. But when they were eating the meals the N.Korean mentioned that he would no longer be part of his team meaning he was being dismissed and when SJ said he'd like to pay for the meal or something, the N. Korean guys turned him down.

So....I dunno, but you could be right..that would be way more interesting that what I first thought. :) 

• Like 9

11 minutes ago, leedonghaek said:

I'm sorry if I do sound biased here...but I've no problem with watching Si Jin and Mo Yeon's interaction for hours. KBS should give us their own special episode..that's the least they can do and then maybe I can forget that this awesome drama only has 16 eps. KBS, do you hear me? :D

TOTALLYYY WITHHH YOUUU!! Can watch them whole day talk to each other, even on mundane things. :blush:

If only there's a voting poll for such special episode (actually, i would love me SOME episodeS), I'll definitely be on it! KBS should do one right now!

• Like 14

3 minutes ago, booho said:

that make sense, but being a soldier is a "pride" , do u remember what YSJ say with American soldier who bring Argus's coffin ? he said that Argus is a sad person, no country to serve etc, until now we still not know the reason why argus be a gun dealer, why he quit being a soldier etc, maybe something happen that make him cannot be a soldier anymore, he desperate and go into a dark world, 

so i wonder if YSJ as a captain cannot serve at army anymore what will happen ? it's like a pianist who cannot play piano anymore, bu don't how KES create the story next episode ^____^

@booho please don't mention piano, my head aches with flashbacks of citt fiasco...but can we imagine our captain be not a soldier anymore?

• Like 6