[Drama 2016] Descendants of the Sun 태양의 후예

alleverything

You know when I said that I wanted to see Mi-yeon saving Shi-jin's life? I take it back...this is too harsh...this really is what they mean when they say, be careful what you wish for...I know uri captain can't die but I don't want him to be so badly hurt that he'll have to quit a job he lives doing almost as much as being with his Beauty...

• Like 20

I am predicting 40% ratings tomorrow. Everyone is in total shock over YSJ and tons will tune in to see if he is gonna survive or not

I have faith in Captain YSJ. He is a man who's good at his job. He ain't gonna lose this fight

But I really want to see what happened in that parking lot....how did it get so serious? And what happened to SDY??

• Like 22

2 minutes ago, gangurhar said:

Come on Chingus he is gonna live

He may be weaker and may be very very hurt but he's gonna live

How many times have we gotten scary previews for DOTs? And they've turned out fine each and every single time :) 

I keep thanking God that RR Martin isn't the drama writer :D I am ready for the worst. After all we could survive seeing Leonardo die movie after movie.

The new OST lyrics are adding to my worries. I keep repeating that they wont mess up the drama by killing the lead. :blink: One CITT is enuf for a year!

• Like 10

Guest ktiminie
2 hours ago, gangurhar said:

I am predicting 40% ratings tomorrow. Everyone is in total shock over YSJ and tons will tune in to see if he is gonna survive or not

I have faith in Captain YSJ. He is a man who's good at his job. He ain't gonna lose this fight

But I really want to see what happened in that parking lot....how did it get so serious? And what happened to SDY??

Yes, that's one of the big questions :huh:

He is the one I'm most worried about...

Are they really that desperate for ratings peak ?!! :rage:
This is not happening and YSJ won't die, what hero dies at ep 13. It is n't even the last ep.

Writers-nim you better get your act together and bring YSJ to life.
Also to YSJ, i thought you were bullet proof:open_mouth:, we need to work on an upgrade.:love:

• Like 6

Sorry if this was talked about already , the action scenes that occurred at parking spot in preview 13 wasn't shown or edited out? They can reveal it as flashback during surgery or something.

I'm guessing SJ will be injured badly enough not to be able to do his duties as soldier. So he will live but  be depressed.

• Like 4

11 minutes ago, gangurhar said:

I'm sure they are going to show the whole scene of what happened tomorrow, in the preview of last week we saw them running after a car and all that which was not shown today so I'm sure we will see how it happened tomorrow.. I hope SDY is okay x.x. AHHH I hate this wait, how can we survive after an ending like that??? At least we will get the answer tomorrow and not next week

Edited by kdramad
  • Like 8

1 minute ago, kdramad said:

I'm sure they are going to show the whole scene of what happened tomorrow, in the preview of last week we saw them running after a car and all that which was not shown today so I'm sure we will see how it happened tomorrow.. I hope SDY is okay x.x. AHHH I hate this wait, how can we survive after an ending like that??? At least we will get the answer tomorrow and not next week

Maybe YSJ told him to runaway?? And he did?

Maybe SDY will be guilty over what he did?

I hope thats not the case happier SDY is much more fun to watch!!

• Like 5

Well since a few days ago, pd nim talking about the chances of making DOTS season 2. I really dont think DOTS will have any sad ending especially The main lead is dead. I don't think so. So i am sure this DOTS have a happy ending. But the ep 13 ending its just i cant take it,my heart so hurt watching YSJ laying with pale face TT_TT

[image removed]

Edited by Tinkiebell
Please do not post images not pertaining to the drama. Thanks.
  • Like 10

I understand that the version broadcasted in China had cut the last part where Captain Yoo and Sergeant Seo met the NK soldier.

So i would wanna ask where can I watched the uncut version of that segment??

Because even the small segment video from DramaKBS is the cut version

• Like 3

tNMS ratings for today

Nationwide: 30.4% (1st) (-0.7%)

Seoul: 33.7% (1st) (-.2%)

Slight drops from last episode (prb because of the PPL in this episode. (Even I was a bit annoyed lmao but they used almost $10M USD to make this so I get it ) but tomorrow's ratings are gonna skyrocket. Every media site's top articles are about the wounded YSJ. Expect huge numbers tomorrow :)

Fighting DOTs

• Like 18

GUYS!!! I just remembered this BTS video that was released some time ago of Jin Goo and Song Joong Ki and LOOK the first scene of this video hasn't append yet!! And they are both alive and well, so it must mean our captain survives right? They are both hugging and happy in the rain with an umbrella

Edited by kdramad
  • Like 19