[Drama 2016] Descendants of the Sun 태양의 후예

alleverything

2 minutes ago, joongkyo said:

It happened , he was doing his job of protecting VIPs and then the crazed North Korean soldier came and got him. I think the N.Korean soldier had been relieved of his duties because of  his inability to infiltrate S.Korea in the first episode which is why he sorta blames SJ. So he kinda crept in on SJ and DY while they were in a garage getting ready to transport the VIP, totally caught unaware and he shot him down.

Basically, it was a grudge shooting. He wants to get even with SJ, since his military career is basically over.

Oh wow....I don't even know what to say....the guy looked like he was an honourable soldier....:tears:

Thank goodness the next episode is tomorrow, if it had been a Thursday episode I wouldn't have been able to take it!

• Like 9

9 minutes ago, sanaeozora said:

Guys, since I had the worst timed meeting ever, I've totally missed the live streaming and I'm trying to catch up with what happened today through the lovely recappers, who as usual, selflessly devote themselves to the cause.

However, I don't really understand what happened to uri captain, by the looks of it, one moment he was on Mo-yeon's couch enjoying some drinks and TV with her and then, all of a sudden Mo-yeon gets a call from hospital and finds herself with Shi-jin having been shot...was this some sort of nightmare from Mo-yeon's POV or did it happen for real?

Since this doesn't make any ressemblance of sense to me, would any of you chingu explain to me? I won't have time to watch the episode until I get home this evening so I will very much appreciate it! ^_^ 

I doubt it was a dream? How could she dream exactly what he's doing or dream the north Korean solider is hurt too.  Makes no sense to me. Weird editing, which wasn't unusual this episode. 

• Like 6

On 4/5/2016 at 0:52 AM, sanaeozora said:

~ sorry to cut your post ~

@missling1: on that last picture, is it poor Harry Potter who's completely passed out on the table? I also see Snoopy partaking of the soju and Piccolo seems to be holding up remarkably well. I can't wait to see this party because those five together are epic in normal circumstances, if you add soju into the mix, I bet they'll be lethally funny.

@sanaeozora: actually it's Piccolo that's passed out on the table, Harry Potter is the one in blue shirt sitting at the corner, and you can see Snoopy's head on Harry Potter's lap - probably also passed out? haha this drunken scenes of them and the way they talk or move and all is hilarious! 

• Like 6

okay call me dumb dumb dumb dumb...how slowest am i about the fist bump from song song couple...i just realized now..looks how slow am i???? i wondering non stop when all the live recapper get exicted about the fist bump in today episode...why they all get this exicted over this small fist bump???what have i missed in this thread????why am i the one that blank????why i know nothing about fist bump...lol...bwahahahahahahahaha.....but now i just cant stop laughing because my dumb brain..hahahaha...ah song song already spoile about fist bump yesterday in SHK IG...hahahahaha...hahahahaha...hahahahahaha..such a dumb really...yeah its all because of the ending of this drama...blame that makes my brain looks dumber than before...ah no no no no...i am smart...i am smart...i am smart..i just being dumb in this drama...being a fool to this drama..hahahahahaha...

cant i laughing again about YAI cameo????hahahahahahaha,,,,,as a his fans, i an no  expecting anything in his cameo at this drama. never expecting he is as yoongi oppa...or something with the important role in this drama...so yeah just 5 sec is enough for me...i need to count properly how many sec he was in later when watch the raw...hehehe...disappointed????NO...BIG NO....i saw him enough in his own drama. so yeah  let the main lead shinning more than cameo in this drama...it just the media being overdone everywhere about it since the beginning episode, while YAI never said anything.yeah it as short as i already expected YAI cameo. its better his cameo being mention since the beginning episode...blame my slowness again that i just know lee jong hyuk being cameo 2 or 3 episode later....i didnt know that YSJ sunbae is him..while i knew that his name being mention in the end of episode :special appearance= lee jonghyuk...after read that, i ask myself where is lee jonghyuk???where is junsu appa???why i cant found it???lol...

okay...i am happy gowoon couple get the kiss too in this episode...though yeah must agree with you that the kiss scene in auto-driving car is a bit weird....hahahahahaha...i got kiss scene but in the weirdest or most unique ways??i dont know how to describe it. But now i know the weird feeling when see the preview last week. I keep asked myself when saw the preview why its odd when saw SDY lean to kiss YMJ in that car..that car is moving right???my eyes isnt wrong right???? and then yeah i am being numb again and keep answered no...the car isnt moving...they parked their car in the side street..dont worry...the other cars is the one that moving their car isnt...if their car moving how can he lean to kiss her like that???dont joke with me okay...yeah thats what i always said to myself when see the preview of ep 13 last week..hahahahahahahaha

Thank God the one that hurt beside YSJ isnt SDY.....i cant handle my two soldiers being seriously hurt...not heart pain...but real shoot gun pain...TT.TT...

and my last words for tonight.... THE CUTEST EPISODE ENDED WITH THE MOST CLIFFHANGER THING EVER...THANKS KES FOR PLAYS WITH MY HEART VERY WELL...VERY VERY WELL...KES once again you prove yourself (i cant sleep tonight...the cliffhanger hurt me more than sad ending...ah poor my heart...poor my eyes...poor my brain)

• Like 11

I was very disappointed with YAI's brief appearance..yes I know he was a cameo and he shouldn't have got a lot of screentime but I thought he would at least get a decent amount of time just like Kwangsoo did. it's like they got no other character to offer him when he said he'd appear on DotS as his birthday gift for SHK and the writers randomly asked him to be a bank teller lol. So much for wanting him to be Captain Yoo's source of jealousy. :D 

See, this is what happens when you have a bad intention..things won't go your way. Sorry captain..I promise to never do that again. :D

• Like 11

10 minutes ago, melissala said:

I actually really like that idea since it's a major issue that soldiers go through, and would also tie back to Argus's situation when he left the army and fell into a life of crime.  SJ could become bitter after being hurt and not being able to go back to his old job.  MY will be there to help him overcome it all.  He can still be useful even if he can't do what he used to do.  Then he and MY go on adventures helping people.  Good end. 

This actually makes a lot of sense. Like what @alleverything mentioned. The car wash scene has yet to happen. Smtg could happen to YSJ that forces him to either take a super long break or he could not go back to Special Forces. It would actually be quite refreshing for once to see them (YSJ and KMY) deal with smtg like this (KMY helping YSJ overcome his insecurities or disappointments or whatever due to him being badly injured and if he became somewhat incapable to be a captain) then whatever that has been happening all those 12 episodes.  Does anyone gets what I mean?

However.  I really don't hope they go down the wake-up-and-forgot-who-am-I-or-who-she-is thing. I will be super richard simmons off. 

• Like 13

Hubby thinks it was SDY in the ambulance. Me thinks not. So we made a bet, whoever wins, will have the control over car song playlist for the entire week. Please let me be right! Please. It is too painful to have both of them on operation tables.

Hubby :: It is SDY. It is only significant if they are YSJ and SDY. This story needs this kind of tragedy, the girls need to feel sense of loss, being helpless, otherwise it will look so easy. 

Me :: NOO!!!

@Bambiina Unnie! Please don't go mad. Hang in there sis! YSJ will NOT die.

YAI cameo is such a waste. Haih~~

• Like 17

@CatWhiskers This is a really late reply, but HIHIHIHI! :D So happy to know a fellow Msian is here too!

@nadya92 Thanks so much for that article! Gosh, I would have missed it if you didn't share it here. And guess what? After reading your post on Sunday, I straightaway beeline for The Star Sunday the moment I stepped into office on Monday. Picked out that page and KEPT IT~~ the one and a half page is now sitting on my office desk! :P Hahahahaha. Now I got the boost I need to get through every work day, apart from quietly opening soompi forum and reading awesome posts here ~ kekeke...

On Ep 13, at a loss of words for the ending...:confounded: all I'm hoping for now is to have what Jin Goo said during his Guerilla Date to come true, that is the ending will be a very satisfying one. I really hope it would come true because what Song Hye Kyo said during the 2nd press conference came true -- she said that the real love story between YSJ and KMY has just begun after the confession in ep 8......OH PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE let it be a VERY SATISFYING ENDING.......if not, it'll be wayyy harder to get over withdrawal symptoms.....I'm already missing them! After tomorrow's ep 14, there's only one more week left~~~~ huwaaaaaaaaaaaaa 

• Like 7

1 minute ago, CatWhiskers said:

This actually makes a lot of sense. Like what @alleverything mentioned. The car wash scene has yet to happen. Smtg could happen to YSJ that forces him to either take a super long break or he could not go back to Special Forces. It would actually be quite refreshing for once to see them (YSJ and KMY) deal with smtg like this (KMY helping YSJ overcome his insecurities or disappointments or whatever due to him being badly injured and if he became somewhat incapable to be a captain) then whatever that has been happening all those 12 episodes.  Does anyone gets what I mean?

However.  I really don't hope they go down the wake-up-and-forgot-who-am-I-or-who-she-is thing. I will be super richard simmons off. 

THEY BETTER NOT.  That would be so lame.  Though both MY and SJ forgot they were dating each other while drunk this episode... don't do it  KES! 

Not that SJ wouldn't fall for MY immediately again too lol 

• Like 13