[Drama 2016] Descendants of the Sun 태양의 후예

alleverything

i know i am supposed to stay away

tumblr_o4amagLZAR1tge5x3o2_250.gif

thanks to @Ahpheng, if you want to read another article of DOTS

http://www.straitstimes.com/lifestyle/entertainment/descendants-of-the-sun-hot-hot-hot

Spoiler

i shall be like them in ep3, parallel lines if not i will be buried in work.

tumblr_o3b69uaE3u1tge5x3o7_500.gif

but YSJ may do a payback to me like he did to MY 

tumblr_o3bawtnsgS1tge5x3o6_500.gif

gifs credit: lovelycat

• Like 17

Just using my  smart phone:

Call Sign:

Bigboss : Capt YSJ

Beauty: Dr KMY

Wolf: Sgt SDY

Piccolo: Sgt Choi (Honestly he resemble the piccolo of dragon ball z ;))

Harry Potter: Sgt Gong

Did I forgot some call sign???

Thanks for some dots troopers who answered my question to ponder.. 

Hmmm because soldiers are having a high level/ advance level of magination i'm afraid that the mind of all soldiers in Urk after hearing Dr KMY confession " I was kissed by an awesome namja (man)" is like "its more than the kissed and our Capt YSJ is good in ________ ! (Because KMY said AWESOME) :P

• Like 17

1 minute ago, renvic said:

Hmmm because soldiers are having a high level/ advance level of magination i'm afraid that the mind of all soldiers in Urk after hearing Dr KMY confession " I was kissed by an awesome namja (man)" is like "its more than the kissed and our Capt YSJ is good in ________ ! (Because KMY said AWESOME) :P

if dating means sleeping,

kissing means? 

• Like 6

21 minutes ago, missling1 said:

@Alilla: on page 505, @jackioomg_stv has already posted the following about the 4 main lead's age; :D

@missling1 Kamsahamida...

When YSJ and KMY movie dating Ep, YSJ really doesn't like that KMY teased him that she was NUNA from him, But after that KMY teased back…PONG "It was a lie". So I thought YSJ was older than KMY.

• Like 5

10 hours ago, sweetsourgirl18 said:

I been going back and forth on whether I should post this or not but decided I should, just to show how much I love DOTS! 

Awhile back I read an SHK article during the time she was promoting the grandmasters movie. The reporter asked if she had watched any recent kdrama and she mentioned that she had recently watched the innocent man and thought SJK is a good actor and an actor that she would like to work with. At the time I thought they we would be a good kdrama pair. Sure enough when I heard that SJK might be in the new KES drama I really wished and hoped that SHK would be offered the female lead. I did sense that she could be offered the role because of her popularity in China and the production team needed an actress with star power in China.

Despite what other say about KES, I enjoyed almost all of her dramas. I love her witty dialogues and enduring characters. So I wished that SHK would some day accept a role in a KES movie. I was estastic when I heard that she was offered the role and was considering it. I was sadden and confused when I heard so many negative comments about SHK and SJK's age difference. I didnt think she looks older than him at all ( I am that glad that she really proved her critics wrong). In fact she has gotten prettier and younger looking. However, I was a little concern that SJK might not fit the role of a solider because he has such a baby face ( glad I was wrong!).

Pre-produce drama are way better than live shooting. It really helps actors and actresses prepare their lines and act according to what their characters are supposed to be. Another thing that I like about pre-produce is that the actors and actresses seem relaxed and carefree since they are done filming as shown from their press and mini conference. They also get the chance to be viewers themselves and watch it the same time as everyone else, and be apart of their fans ' experience. You won't get that with actors and actresses that are still shooting the drama because they are either shooting another episode or they are too tired to watch. 

I am really sick and tired of people comparing DOTS with CITT! Do people not get that the CITT is not a pre produce show so it's not the same as DOTS. Ppl also compare the show to Signal....its not even in the same  genre! People think they have such sophisticated taste and always analyzing and nitpicking how it's fake and  unrealistic blah blah blah...it's a drama...I watch it because I wanna escape from reality sometimes and get my mind off stressful things in real life.  I also don't have a problem on how she is dress in the drama, remember this drama would not be possible without sponsorship! Sorry for the long rant! I just needed to get everything out of my system.

Finaly, I finally enjoy all of the eps so far! All the cast is doing a great job! They have been spot on and that's because they are all great actors and actresses! I am totally hooked and obsessed like everyone else here. I even broke my rule of waiting till the drama finish airing to watch it! Also the last 10minutes of ep8 was classic and pretty original! I gotta hand it to both SHK and SJK, their expression is priceless. Without their face expression, that 10minute wouldn't be awesome like that.

Well enough with my rant! Wednesday please coming quickly! 

I agree with you, I love and enjoy watched this drama so much without comparing with other drama at all. Their cemistry.. SJK and SHk  is very powerfull. See their face expression...make me falling in love too. Wednesday....wait 

• Like 14

On 3/18/2016 at 4:08 AM, melissala said:

I also like how happy she was and how she nodded yes that she would run away with him.  It also reaffirms the rest of the episode was not her rejecting him, but being mad at him lol. 

And can they please run away at the end of drama together. . 

I think we will get disappointed as the story is far too long to get wrapped up with sweet scenes.  I think there will be another twists and turns before ending :)

• Like 4

32 minutes ago, renvic said:

Just using my  smart phone:

Call Sign:

Bigboss : Capt YSJ

Beauty: Dr KMY

Wolf: Sgt SDY

Piccolo: Sgt Choi (Honestly he resemble the piccolo of dragon ball z ;))

Harry Potter: Sgt Gong

Did I forgot some call sign???

snoopyURL]URL]

• Like 4

@thelittleclouds 

one last note, our captain, why is he so beautiful? The way he walks, stands, hands on hips, why so perfect? Gaaahhhhhh... But im afraid of watching his past dramas, i doubt he is as awesome as he is in dots. Id like to preserve this image and start my expectations of song joong ki from here. Lol.

watched IM just Inow and my hubby said his aura is very different than now in dots. He's still handsome but with a cute boyish charm while now he looks mature and sexy 

oh my gosh, YESH! I AGREE with my hands up, legs down, fingers straight, toes wiggling! :w00t::wub: Song Joong Ki 2.0 is SO AWESOMELY HOT and CHARMING! He has UPGRADED by many many levels after military service.

Ive watched him since the days of SungKyungKwan Scandal and then Innocent Man. To me then, he was just this handsome and talented actor -that's all. But now, seeing him in DotS, my heart BURST SO MANY TIMES over every time he comes onscreen. He's shining so brightly as Yoo Shi Jin that it pierces through the screen and heart :heart: oh my gosh, how am I to handle this? It's just toooo much.....*aaaaaaaaaaa* excuse me while I go calm myself down...(ahsla;sdyoahewngkl;satyatjklalut.........)

• Like 12

1 hour ago, lclarakl said:

I tried to wait until 10 episodes were aired before watching....I hate waiting week to week when I'm watching a good drama.  I've marathon the first 6 episodes and I have to say that I'm absolutely loving this drama. I'm also very interested in the side romance of  SDY and YMJ.  I hate to say it, but at times I want to see more scenes of them than I do of the lead couple because I know that KMY will keep lying to herself about her feelings for YSJ. No offense, but KMY is getting on my nerves. I grew up around a huge military base and something about the way she's treating YSJ like he's a pariah because he's in the military is really frustrating at times.

I know she has concerns and I would love to know what is making her this way, but her job is just as demanding. Doctors are on call 24 x 7. Their plans change at a moment's notice as well.  However, things at some point will stabilize for YSJ, but as of episode 6 she keeps pushing him away......ahhhh....:(

Overall, I'm really loving this drama. I love the action and the romance. Just a breath of fresh air from the norm. Well I must continue my marathon watching to catch up.

to me the reason mo yeon reject to have a relationship with a si jin is clear. yes doctor is also on call 24/7 but nobody will worried about the chance that you might become widow because your partner job. anyway she mention her reason why she reject him in the earlier of ep 6. i don't feel that she treating him badly. she make it clear that she don't want to have a romantic relationship with him because she worried about their future but despite that he still confess to her again while she just experience the earthquake consequence in Urk and death of manager ko. what should she do? and he want her to trust him blindly while he like to do heroic thing and joking about it while she feels so worried. she might reject to become si jin girlfriend for now but her concern and feelings about him is genuine. she's a rational one in this relationship so maybe that's why some people find her action is unappealing.

• Like 19

9 hours ago, MAROSA_JIN said:

No extension for ‘Descendants of the Sun,’ KBS confirms

Updated : March 20 2016

By Son Ji-hyoung (json@heraldcorp.com)

http://kpopherald.koreaherald.com/view.php?ud=201603201200026572231_2

As much as I'm loving this drama and would love to see several of these actors again in another drama, whether it be a DOTS season 2 or another military/police/investigative/etc drama, I'm glad they are not extending. When dramas have unplanned extensions, it really affects the quality of the drama. I haven't watched a drama yet that hasn't been affected in a negative way by extending it. Not that the dramas became horrible, but some of original appeal was dimmed or lost. Yes I craved for more, but sometimes the having is not as good as the wanting.

The writer has done a great job so far!!  All the acting has been on spot.

• Like 12

Love, love, LOVE episode 8. I love that end scene with Moyeon running just to stop Shijin from hearing that confession.. lol. These two are starting to grow on me.. i also love how Moyeon is slowly understanding his line of work, hope this will leading her not to deny her feelings anymore.

Myung Joo and Daeyoung also keeps making me giddy everytime they share screen together.. the way she said "it's dangerous out there, but you wouldnt listen to me, right?" "This is why you shouldnt have punched him half-heartedly! You shouldve beaten him to death!" I love how she really understands DY, and that "son in law" scene was hilarious! I keep replaying that.. The way DY took it out on his big boss instead of MJ was sooo funny!! he's too cute when he was jealous! And wow I was fanning myself when Myung Joo stepped in front of him asking for a kiss.. the sexual tension is real. 

Speaking of Daeyoung.. I'm looking forward to more scenes of Daeyoung losing his cool. In ep8, we have few times he lost his patience. One is when he punched that sonovabeetch manager, and when he's mad at MJ for entering a man's room without knocking.. haha. He's so layered and keeps me wanting to know more about him.. I'm still waiting for the flashback of him and Shijin under the umbrella.. it might be the scene of their first meeting..

And would Somebody please steal Doctor Kang's phone for me.. because she clearly has the full version of Junsu's song.. :D 

• Like 18