[Drama 2016] Descendants of the Sun 태양의 후예

alleverything

HAPPY ENDING !!! :blush: Daebak . :w00t:  i'm so loved it.. the best drama.  OMG now my mind full of happiness.. :D:D 

SO BEAUTIFUL ENDING BIG BOSS.....:love:

best of the best.. you're amazing perfect. SJK , SHK, :wub: JG, KJW and all of other cast and for writer~nim thankyou ~~ kamsahamnida :heart: Descendants of the sun you've made me tonight so happy :lol::D :w00t:

• Like 12

Guest Tinkiebell
4 minutes ago, Chellsee said:

Presenting.... the Dancing King, BIG BOSS!

You nailed it... Captain Yoo! Hahaha...

lol, I beg to differ. Dancing King title should go to SDY:

slack_for_ios_upload_360.png

slack_for_ios_upload_360.png

SHAKE IT Sergeant!!! :lol:

yeah dots...you are successfully become the most crazy riding emotions drama ever.....i smile, i laugh, i grin ear to ear, and then i cried a river, i jump, i screamed like crazy, i clapped happily, and cried again, and then 1 minute later i smile again..i dont know how to describe it really... it just awesome riding..i am enjoying being tortured for 8 weeks if i can watch this kind of drama,,, its not perfect drama but at least FOR ME i am enjoying all element from this drama, i am enjoying every moment in this drama i cried i laugh with it, call me fool to this drama then, i dont care what people said, yeah because i never used my brain that much if i watch a drama, never use logic when watch a drama too..i never over thinking about it...just enjoy as usual viewers..and its really a good escape from the hardest in real lives..hahahahaha

seriously the genre melo dramas really haunt me until yesterday....the said that melo dramas must have one main lead died..oh come on its scared me in the beginning...but yeah it doesnt happen in this drama...thanks thanks thanks..even comic scene in this drama is better than some of romcom drama that i already watched..so many hilarious scenes, hilarious dialogues, funny moments, and yeah that makes my stomach hurt my check bones hurt, because too much laugh....hahahahaha...

what awesome 16 episode....what a great memories 16 hours...and this thread makes this riding more fun because i am not alone, i am with all of you, with all people that love and support this drama from beginning until the end....

engsub engsub...i need it...yes i can happily marathon the last 3 episodes then,yes i admit that i havent watch the last 3 episodes because sad ending always haunt me and it scared me alot too...though i am sure there wont be sad ending but but but but still i save last 3 episode for the best moment...yeah the ending is really best of the best moment....

• Like 13

8 minutes ago, kminjungee said:

aahha now that i'm rewatching scenes
they were prisoners for 150 days at least :blink:

(and implied they were tortured of course)

but...150 days..that;s around 5 months....

I was thinking about the time that lapsed between as well! So during yesterday's episode, YSJ said he would be back in 3 months right? More specifically he said "I will be back at the changing of the seasons."

Then one of the texts that KMY sent him was asking how come he's still not back yet although the season has already changed to winter, so I think this meant that she has waited more than 3 months already by this time.

Assuming they were imprisoned for at least 5 months, which they wouldn't know exactly since they wouldn't have had ways to keep track of time passing while they were kept under lock and key, that would be around 8 months? So the remaining 4 months might have been the time period when YMJ was posted to Urk and KMY volunteered to go to Albania.

I hope this explanation makes sense! :sweatingbullets:

• Like 9

Happy endings for everyone in Dots. 

Love the kisses exchanged by YSJ and KMY at shipwreck beach...so beautiful.

I guess I am the only greedy one and wanted more kisses from the main OTP, particularly the one I expected so much from the camping trip. Lol  hope they have more kiss scenes that weren't aired so they can include in the director cut dvd...wish upon a star :lol:

Thanks everyone for sharing the journey together :wub: Perhaps, we will me again in another threads ....

I'll replay their kiss clip lol so it seems like they haven't stopped kissing...:wub:

• Like 15

OK...I'm not gonna watch these last 2 episodes until DF releases english subs for both. But, Junsu's OST couldn't have been a more perfect ending song to this drama! Thank you recappers and sharers...really looking forward to the epilogues next week...will there be 2 or 3 episodes? I wonder what's it gonna be about...hmmm...the time-jump is really confusing tho, but hopefully when I watch the whole thing it'll make more sense. SJK's kiss is the real deal ladies! 

• Like 6

wow, I can't watch it any where. The network in every pages are all overloaded.

So I come here to you the DOTS lovers :D

But I don't dare to read or look at the pictures u post. I want to watch the last episode without knowing the content before. :)

• Like 1

The ending was so refreshing like what Jingoo said in his interview. KES also never failed us. She given us the best ending that we could get. So excited to watch the eng sub of ep 16.
I supposed to be sad because the drama has ended but I'm happy because it has a very satisfying ending . I can re-watch it all over again. :)

Edited by eunbi190
  • Like 9

you guys sure DOTS has ended? how come, I can't take this, despite the emotion roller coaster, got trolling every week, sometime got tired and wanted to end this roller coaster soon, but not like this, still not get enough of them, give them back to me :tears:

silly soldiers over girlgroup, or washing car, fishing, whatever boring life stuff, just keep showing DOTS, I will turn my TV on every Wed-Thrus just for DOTS, without it, Wed-Thrus will always the longest days of the week :(

and yay, one of my question is answered, actually two, but the goat ruined it :crazy::crazy: waiting for special eps to see whether 2 questions will be answered :blush:

and really, I try hard not to ship Song Song couple, as the shipping memory of my is painful, always believe their chemistry is because they are excellent in acting, but wth happened during the filming in Greece, actors are not, we are all human, how come they kiss each other like that and call acting??? unbelievable, no wonder the shippers thread is going crazy :lol: kiss like this may happen a lot in American series, but not in Kdrama land :phew: and SHK the Goddess, once you kiss her with that passionate, you must have fallen in love with her, head over heels :D

• Like 12