[Drama 2016] Descendants of the Sun 태양의 후예

alleverything

my god... ca't believe this is the end, even we still have special ep next week i still can't believe we already in the end of the show.

still remember i just learn about this drama a couple weeks before it's airing. my first post in this thread was 29 feb, the day i finish watching the first 2ep with sub and i decide to torture my self with another ongoing drama, live stream and, and WAITING since then DOTS and this thread disturbing my life badly (call me Sadomasochist because i love this torment :phew:). and because of this thread i abandon 2 novel that i bought, and it haven't finish till now. reading your insight and comment just mad my day. 

less then 1 hour to go.. for our OTP happy ending fighting :blush::heart:

• Like 13

@dalinhafans i agree with for the past 8 weeks im happy to read all the recaps , insights, and thoughts for all of us here... WHAT CAN I SAY THANK YOU AND CONGRATULATION TO ALL OF US HERE...to staff and crew of DOTS especially the writers KUDOS.... BRAVO you've given us a beautiful story and to CAPT. YSJ / SONG JONGKI AND DR. KMY /SONG HYE KYO TO HAVE A GREAT JOB ..

GOOWON COUPLE, THE ALPHA TEAM , THE MEDICAL TEAM AND THE REST OF THE CAST .... CONGRATULATIONS FOR 8 WEEKS YOU'VE GIVEN US  SMILE IN OUR FACE AND FLUTTERS OUR HEARTS...

AGAIN THANK YOU... THANK YOU... AND BRAVO AND CONGRATULATIONS.... :heart:

• Like 11

12 minutes ago, Bloby96 said:

one more hour
okey.. they should tell me how i can forget them !!!
i'm gonna miss : 
waiting Wednesday every week. :tears:
search about everything after episode. :tears:
save all photos & gifs about them. :tears:
replay every episode every week. :tears:
spend 2-3 hours on one episode and feel like it was just 10 mins. :tears:
try watching episode live with poor internet, but i keep watching & reload pages to see your comments and feel like we are together. :tears:
waiting subs. :tears:
read all comments here. :tears::tears::tears:

*try not to cry* 

We have the same habits. :huh:  Here, tissue for us.

• Like 4

@EclipseWF: Thank you for posting your thoughs! It's always fun reading other people's points of view! Regarding the phone issue, I don't think he needed to have his phone physically with him. All he needs is to get a duplicate of his SIM card where he's got his dataplan and the rest of his account details that includes all received text messages. If for instance, your phone gets destroyed or gets lost and simply it switches off after the battery runs out, any messages, and sometimes even the calls that you receive while the SIM is not receiving signal, get stored in the carrier's server, ready to be sent to your device once the SIM is once again under mobile coverage. Of course, the carrier might decide to deactivate the SIM if it's not used after a certain number of months but we could argue that Shi-jin, due to the type of work he does, he probably has an agreement with the carrier not to disconnect his number if it's offline for a number of weeks/months. So yeah, THAT part was actually the most realistic of them all. I can also understand the walkie-talkie since the models she uses have a range going from 30 to up to 50 miles and even if she was in the middle of nowhere, she was on foot so she was probably within that range. But I have a hard time believing they would have mobile phone coverage in the middle of the desert...so how their phones managed to get enough signal to actually process the read-receipts from their text messaging app, that's a mystery to me...

• Like 11

I don't know which drama I should worship after this one. Descendants of the Sun is definitely one of the few shows that managed to keep my interest.

I hope the show exceeds our expectations and reaches 40% of ratings tonight!

• Like 16

I was reading on koreanboo, and people were saying how the drama is so cheesy and the plot is so stupid. Lol why do those people keep watching then?! Must be jealous guys on there cause his gf or wife is all into the drama and not them aha! Every drama have its up and down in the plot. You can't have all 16 great episode but to me all 16 episode is fantastic!

• Like 1

ok, I'm always late for spazzing here..haysss, but better late than never right?? hahahah! well, I'm just encountering some problems here :tears: but that didn't stop me from watching ep 15 w/ subs earlier..heheh!

well, ep 15 is my BEST EPISODE I ever watched so far..:heart::love::bawling: & this ep also made me cry so hard until the end :bawling: until now, just imagining it, I'll just cry..even typing this..geeeeez! but anyway, I love the acting of MY aka SHK-ssi in this ep..she conveyed so much pain & the longing of her BF.. Truly, hands down to her! & that last scene, SO MUCH FEELS!!! :heart::bawling:

tumblr_o5kuzkhw3z1utfw96o8_500.jpg
tumblr_o5kuzkhw3z1utfw96o9_500.jpg

cr: http://beautyandthebigboss.tumblr.com

Now, I'm also hoping that DY is alive too for MJ.. :bawling:
TO HAPPY ENDING TROOPERS??? CALL??? CHEERS!! :blush:

& HEOL! Ratings are so DAEBAK!!! I know that it was election day yesterday, but to get that so high??? Now, DOTS can't stop anyone..hahah! CONGRATS TO THEM!! :thumbsup:  also, all the cast & crew will be watching together??? wow, that's a true teamwork & I hope more pics of them later..waaaaaaaah!! :blush::heart: & thank you so much for all the goodies & updates you post here Troopers!! LOVE YA! :kiss_wink:

& LESS THAN 15 MINS DOTS TROOPERS TO AIR THE LAST EP!!! (REALLY, I CAN'T LET GO & SAY GOODBYE YET :bawling::bawling::bawling:)

ok backreading again ~~

EDIT:
THANK YOU IN ADVANCE RECAPPERS, SCREENCAPPERS & ALSO FOR GIFS! since my LS are so lag(but I'm hoping that it will be okay later..haysss) mwaaaaaaaahugs :kiss_wink:

• Like 15

As i watch each episode of dots i have found a new sense of respect to all the soldiers in the world. I was really touched by their selfless nature, their dedication to their motherland. They sacrifice their youth to protect their country and they do so by risking their lives for which they may not get any recognition even if they die (like our captain)

After watching ep15 i realized that their families and their wives are the ones that should be most respectable. They are the ones that are really strong. Eventhough YSJ cameback as this is a drama but i cant even think about those who cant comeback in real life. What will happen to their families ??? They have to continue their lives with only the memories of their loved ones. 

A big salute to all the soldiers and their families

• Like 17

1 minute ago, Viet Nguyen said:

I was reading on koreanboo, and people were saying how the drama is so cheesy and the plot is so stupid. Lol why do those people keep watching then?! Must be jealous guys on there cause his gf or wife is all into the drama and not them aha! Every drama have its up and down in the plot. You can't have all 16 great episode but to me all 16 episode is fantastic!

Hahaha.. The rating increase like sky rocket..   Almost famous drama have their own haters.. I dont know the means of cheesy. But after watching the whole drama, song-song couple.. Love to playing hard to get. Kekeke..

• Like 2

counting down the minutes already.....T.T

still cant believe this is the final episode....i see my future still empty until now...my weekdays for sure will be harder without this drama

ottohkeeeee????????my wed-thurs will looks so so so so empty....what should i watch???how can i move on????how long my withdrawal will be???meolla meolla meolla

big boss..beauty....ottohkeee????T.T....

preparation ready *dinner: check, tissue : check, heart: check, tears: always ready,huwwwwaaaaaaaa*

• Like 5

1 hour ago, acidburnchel said:

just for clarification....

South Korea's sim card dont work that way. Sim cards in SK arent that important. When you buy a phone, mobile companies inserted the sim card. You choose your own number. They register the number on your name. Phone Numbers are registered under your name, phone numbers arent tied to the sim cards. 

When you buy a new phone as replacement to old or lost one, you cannot just insert the old sim on your new phone and voila.... Ready to go... NO..

I think in YSJ's case, his phone is perfectly fine. Just no internet connection. 

And here I thought phone numbers are tied to sim cards, not the phone itself.:huh:

Due to my limited understanding of how sim cards and mobiles work in Korea... I'll rest my case.

Now let us enjoy the finale of our beloved drama... it's quite disheartening alright, but we can always binge watch later. *grins*

Salute!

• Like 2