[Drama 2016] Descendants of the Sun 태양의 후예

alleverything

46 minutes ago, missling1 said:

Here's a pic of YSJ being tortured :(

\

I think when he was asked to provide the code, he kept repeating his military number.  But it seems that it's different from the ID tag he's wearing (chingus, have a look at the pic below - my eyes are playing up - too tired, need sleep now lol :sweatingbullets:)

Cr. to the owner on weibo

I repost your pic cause I have to open this on the new tab. May be because of copyright.

My heart is broken. Wanna kill futkin guys do that to him..

0RYRrAk.jpg?1

Got translation!!!! Totally felf for Captain in this episode. I love their deep conversation.

Why do you want to be a soldier??

Because everyone could be. Seems that you dont like my major? Huh babe? (LOL, just kidding, he did not say that). So you confused yourself ....

You must be "heavy "patriot..so you could sacrifice your life for the country

How do you define the "patriotism"?

Fight for country, protect your people...

Only soldiers could do that? You think?? Protecting old ladies, beautiful ladies and children..is patriotism in my opinion. That is why I became a soldier, so I could protect those things. Let me ask you one thing... It would be easier if I am not a soldier but a millionaire??

No. It is so normal.

Patriotism is not sth special or needs to be cheered. Deep inside we all are patriots. Captain Yoo is quite straight forward, sincere, simple but not shallow. He is the one could make you feel warm, and want to rely on...

• Like 11

@melissala and @ladyme and the many others who said that! Yep, me too. The fact that she did not kissed him back really shows that she is still fearful of his job. Also, I totally got that feeling with the car falling. He was so composed and she was scared out of her mind. The fact that he was not scared showed her he had seen worse, which for her is even scarier...

Hence she needs to be alone so that she can see that it comes fast and that faced with danger, you put your fear aside. I think the earthquake will be a good experience for their couple.

Oh and @melissala Love that pic in your signature!

• Like 14

1 hour ago, yaqiyuki said:

제6부
강력한 지진이 우르크를 덮친다. 
땅이 파도처럼 요동치고, 마을이 사라지고, 산이 무너지는 
아비규환의 구조현장 속으로 달려가는 의료팀과 군인들. 모두 재난 속에서 사투를 벌이는데...

EP06
A strong earthquake falls upon Uruk.
The ground shakes like waves, the village disappears, the mountain collapses, 
so the medical team and soldiers ran towards the rescue site and struggles with the disasters...

Thanks my dear!I'm so happy you  are watching this drama with us!!!

• Like 8

16 minutes ago, inshara2000 said:

Your posts always cracks me up!!:bawling: And when will we get the episode 5 parody?

LOL! And thanks! ^_^

The parody-recap will be written as soon as I've watched ep05 with subs. Please look forward to it! 

• Like 8

I looked at the first episode when it first aired; however, I was not able to get back to it until last night.  I am now caught up and cannot wait for episode 6 tonight.  I am hoping that it is completely subbed, although something tells me that I will not mind if I have to watch it a second time.

I can understand MY taking it slow; however, I wonder if she was hurt in the past, or are her ethics as a doctor getting in the way of her deepening the relationship with SJ or is she afraid that because he is a soldier, she might lose him.  

SJ's smile is so sexy and they have great chemistry together.  I also think that SDY and JWR relationship roller coaster will add an interesting twist to the drama.  So far, this is a great drama.  Lately my preference has been dramas with a more mature theme and I am glad I chose this drama to replace IHAL.   

• Like 11

@leedonghaek Please give me another kiss scene ASAP. *sigh* i'm a hopeless fangirl.

The scene on dots teaser when YSJ ask KMY, if he should apologize or confess (again, he said it a lot before) to her. After 5th episode, has become clearer. She doesn't kiss him back, YSJ will be leaving tomorrow to seoul and he doesn't know there will be an earthquake that reunite them, what he knows is that night might be the last night they meet, and they haven't establish a relationship where they can commit to see each other again. He looks desperate and tired. His question if he should apologize or confess, to me, sounds a lot like he ask her, if she wants him to confess and keeps pursue her or she wants him to apologize and end everything as a mistake.

Yoo shi jin don't give up yet, she likes you a lot you know :frown:

• Like 13

7 minutes ago, ladyme said:

@leedonghaek

Please give me another kiss scene ASAP. *sigh* i'm a hopeless fangirl.

The scene on dots teaser when YSJ ask KMY, if he should apologize or confess (again, he said it a lot before) to her. After 5th episode, has become clearer. She doesn't kiss him back, YSJ will be leaving tomorrow to seoul and he doesn't know there will be an earthquake that reunite them, what he knows is that night might be the last night they meet, and they haven't establish a relationship where they can commit to see each other again. He looks desperate and tired. His question if he should apologize or confess, to me, sounds a lot like he ask her, if she wants him to confess and keeps pursue her or she wants him to apologize and end everything as a mistake.

Shi Jin is a soldier he will not give up so easily unless Mo Yeon makes it clear she doesnt want to have anything to do with him. He's perceptive so he knows she doesn't dislike him. To give up now would be premature.  

Anyway even if he does, fate is a funny thing heheheh. 

• Like 8

The Kdrama trope of skittish female is taking over. Girl, make up your mind. Stop making moon eyes at him if you are not interested. Initial episodes led me to believe she had a refreshingly decisive nature, but now she is back to typical waffling female lead. "Carpe diem" girl!

• Like 1

hello chingus..

WOW! This thread moves at a superfast speed..gotta catch up a lot....!!!!:glasses:

To all the live recappers thank you guys so so much inspite of the link lagging so much you people patiently gave all the recaps...:)

But does anyone have any idea at about what time are the subdded episodes released??

• Like 2

11 minutes ago, hclover96 said:

I saw this gif on weibo and I just have to ask this question.  Is this the right way to perform cpr?  The first time he did it looks like the right way, but the second time it looks like he is giving a gentle kiss to her (slowly lowering his lips to hers) :P  I wish the camera didn't pan out for this scene :mellow:  We need close-ups for, ahem, life-saving technics :sweatingbullets:

100 % it is not the right way ! but I am totally fine and have no complain at all as a CPR provider ! :w00t:

tumblr_o3s6vkjXTE1su1rf0o8_250.gif

I mean who really cares about the right way when the CPR provider here is totally the Right person :D;)

• Like 21

20 minutes ago, ladyme said:

@leedonghaek

Please give me another kiss scene ASAP. *sigh* i'm a hopeless fangirl.

Yep.  He seems tired.  I think another thing we have to consider is 1) he's been holding on to these feelings forever 2) she's rejected him more than once.  Even now nothing is any different from it was in the past. The flirt.  They hang out, but it doesn't change.  I said he should ignore her, but it's not in his character to do so.  Which I think is part of the problem here.  She's used to being with him, and calling him anytime she needs him.  I won't say she's taking him for granted, but she's not being very considerate of his feelings by still being happy to spend time with him, but rejecting any further advances.  It's kind of like giving him hope, but then taking it away? It's within her right to do so obviously (and I have no issue with her rejecting his kiss as I said), but for him I think it has come to a point where things need to change one way or the other. 

In that scene he seems to give her a chance to move things forward, and when she doesn't then I guess he can try to let go.  Though even then, you can see he still spends time with her, so I don't think he blames her for what she feels at all.  That's why their separation is probably a great thing.  It gives her a chance to actually miss him again, and her feelings now are deeper than they were the first time around. 

And I'm not trying to be hard on her, since I do think she's making progress... but on the other hand you gotta feel SJ's frustration, even if he's too perfect to actually show it lol.  It's been so long and she won't commit one way or the other. 

• Like 16