Im Si Wan 임시완

sky5joyous

On 6/13/2021 at 12:50 AM, sky5joyous said:

Siwan is in episode 9 of "House on wheels" season 2 with Yoona & Kim Byung Chul .. 

Reveal hidden contents

@sky5joyous, YJG & Siwan reunite in this show. The former returned as a guest instead..... I saw this June 11 EP. I'm glad that the two got to do the show together. It's so NICE and what a treat to see their CUTE bromance.  :heart2beat:

• Like 1

*** We are familiar with his TV or big-screen appearances. From the latter half of this year, Siwan who shine not only on stage but also as an actor will make his comeback to the big screen. :Ohboy3:

Im Si Wan

01-16.jpg

Credit: Plumactors, Showbox

Following JTBC’s Run On, Im Si Wan is currently starring in tvN’s show House on Wheels. And soon, he will greet the viewers with two new films: Kang Jae Kyu’s Boston 1947 and Han Jae Rim’s Emergency Declaration.

Boston 1947 tells a rousing tale of the Korean athletes who ran the 1947 Boston International Marathon, the first international marathon held since World War II. The film follows the runner who achieves a splendid result even after twists and turns following independence. Besides Im Si Wan, Ha Jung Woo and Bae Sung Woo took the lead roles. 

Emergency Declaration, which was invited to the non-competition section of the 74th Cannes Film Festival, is an aviation disaster film. The movie takes place in an airplane that declares an emergency landing in the face of an unprecedented disaster. The star-studded cast lineup includes Song Kang Ho, Lee Byung Hun, Jeon Do Yeon, and Kim Nam Gil.

(skipped unrelated.....)

source : https://n.news.naver.com/entertain/article/609/0000454749

Siwan is in episode 11 of "House on wheels" season 2 with  Yeo Jin-goo..  

Spoiler

Just finished and absolutely loved House on the Wheels (season 1). Will be watching season 2 next. Just don't want to rush into it immediately because I want to savor each episode slowly.

I'm not that familiar with Im Si Wan yet but I know I'll enjoy it as much. I rarely watch variety shows but House on the Wheels is pretty special. :fullofhearts:

Siwan is in episode 11 of "House on wheels" season 2 with  Yeo Jin-goo..  

Spoiler

Siwan is in episode 10 of "House on wheels" season 2 with  Yeo Jin-goo..  

*** Im Siwan posted on his Instagram photos of a coffee truck sent by Park Hyung Sik to the set of his new film “Stolen Identity” with a caption - “Thanks, bro!” in English and continued in Korean, “I’ll share and enjoy it with everyone.”  The banner next to the coffee truck, reads, “‘Stolen Identity.’ To all the staff and cast, please take good care of our Siwan hyung. From, Park Hyung Sik.”   Park Hyung Sik is so sweet.  :GN1:

https://www.instagram.com/p/CQlPoUurN0d/?utm_source=ig_embed&ig_rid=c2a4d56e-9b8e-4f56-9965-69890a089a7b

202106271341382310_1_20210627140311419.j

202106271341382310_2_20210627140311434.j

photos source : https://entertain.naver.com/now/read?oid=609&aid=0000460124

Siwan and Siwon (Super Junior) did an ice challenge for a charity..

Spoiler

*** Go Ah Sung and Im Siwan may be starring in a drama together, which is “Tracer”. It is a revenge drama focused on the setting of the National Tax Service. He is in talks to play Hwang Dong Joo, a new team manager of the Seoul Regional

Office’s Investigation Bureau. In case, I hope the pair would be amazing!      :Woah:

source : https://entertain.naver.com/read?oid=609&aid=0000461652

*** Im Siwan and Chun Woo Hee have completed filming for their upcoming thriller movie “Stolen Identity”! As far as I remember, they began filming in March and had wrapped up filming on June 27. The film will now enter its post-production stage. Can't wait for this! I'm excited to see Siwan on the big screen this time.  :kitty:

Im-Siwan1.jpg

source : https://entertain.naver.com/now/read?oid=421&aid=0005446773

Im Si Wan, Kim Hee Won & Chun Woo Hee Finished Filming Their New Thriller Movie

The new film ‘I Just Dropped My Smartphone’ finished its filming on June 27th.

50f4e64d90cbba735eae737cef198638-1536x10

I Just Dropped My Smartphone (literal title) begins when an ordinary office worker loses her smartphone with all her personal information. Soon, her entire life is threatened, and she starts to chase the bizarre events. The filming officially began in March.

Everything about this realistic thriller will be refreshing, from the quirky concept and unique title to captivating storytelling. Also, Im Si Wan, Kim Hee Won, and Chun Woo Hee will enliven the story even more with their acting.

Im Si Wan plays Jun Young, a mobile technician. He gets involved with Na Mi, who has lost her phone. Im shared, “The set was full of energy. I hope the audiences sympathize with the characters’ daily stories.”

Na Mi, played by Chun Woo Hee, is an ordinary office worker whose daily life falls under threat after losing her smartphone. The actress said, “All staff and actors worked hard to deliver the freshness of the script to the movie. I think the movie came out as interesting as the script, which I enjoyed reading.”

Kim Hee Won turned into Ji Man, a detective who pursues a series of mysterious events. Kim added, “It was fun to be able to work with my favorite juniors once again. I’m looking forward to this refreshing thriller that we’ve never seen before.”

Kim Tae Joon will be making his directorial debut with the movie. “I’ve been preparing this project for a long time from the writing stage,” he shared. “I did my best to make a film that can convey the intended tension. So, I am very grateful to all the staff and actors who worked hard on the site.”

I Just Dropped My Smartphone is based on the best-selling Japanese novel of the same name. Now that the filming is completed, the post-production will begin in earnest.

Source: CJ ENM

*** Lee Byung Hun, Song Kang Ho, and Im Siwan are heading to Cannes, France to participate in the 74th Cannes Film Festival! “Emergency Declaration”  has been chosen for the Out of Competition section of the event. Their flight schedule has not been set yet. This year’s ceremony will take place on July 16 and 17.  :ohboy2:

0004433879_001_20210630170507546.jpg?typ

source : https://entertain.naver.com/read?oid=109&aid=0004433879

movie "Emergency Declaration" will premiere at Cannes Film Festival this July with Siwan (he will be in Cannes) ! 

Spoiler

movie "Emergency Declaration" with Siwan - new poster  

Siwan did an ice challenge for a charity.. 

Spoiler

"Emergency Declaration" will premiere at Cannes Film Festival this July with Siwan, he will be in Cannes (France) !

*** “Emergency Declaration” has unveiled an official poster and stills ahead of its premiere at the Cannes Film Festival. Lee Byung Hun will be an award presenter at the 74th Cannes Film Festival. The official poster has the movie title in English, as well as the caption, “Take Your Seat,” upside down to indicate the dangerous nature of the airplane crash. The official stills show the characters in their various roles. Im Siwan as a single passenger on the airplane. This is going to be big & a HIT! The caption in the poster sounded frightening yet mysterious. This movie looks amazing! Looks like it has a top notch effects on a fraction of the budget of Hollywood movies. Looking forward to this one.  :heart2:

emergency-declaration.jpeg

im-siwan-emergency-declaration.jpeg

0000127524_002_20210706094012610.png?typ

poster/photos source : https://entertain.naver.com/read?oid=408&aid=0000127524