Im Si Wan 임시완

sky5joyous

Im Si Wan in Talks to Replace Yeo Jin Goo in ‘House On Wheels 2’

LK64MK7GDAEN3LL25PFA6H45DY-crop-tile.jpg

Im Si Wan is considering his appearance in the tvN’s upcoming entertainment show House On Wheels Season 2.

On Jan 26, the actor’s agency Plum A&C told Newsen, “Im Si Wan was offered to appear in House of Weels Season 2 and is positively reviewing in. But nothing has been confirmed yet.”

House On Wheels, which ended its first season in August last year, is a reality show that features Song Dong Il, Kim Hee Won and Yeo Jin Goo spending a relaxed day with guests at a quiet place.

Yesterday, however, Yeo Jin Goo officially announced the exit from the show due to his schedule for JTBC’s upcoming drama Beyond Evil. Now, the expectations rise over Im Si Wan possibly filling his shoes.

According to tvN, the second season is scheduled to premiere in March.

source : https://entertain.v.daum.net/v/20210126091048327

• Like 1

7 'Run On' Cast Members To Follow On Instagram *Right This Second*

SUCH CUTIES!

run-on-cast-members-instagram-accounts-1

My new favorite K-drama, Run On, is a romantic series about a gutsy foreign film translator (Shin Se Kyung) and a track-and-field athlete who always stands up for what's right (Im Siwan). There's just something sooo soothing about a "grown-up" love story, where the characters constantly try to communicate with each other even though it's hard. The show's supporting characterswhich include a painter, a CEO, a K-pop idol, and a pro golferare pretty interesting, too!  

Here's a roundup of the Run On cast members' IG accounts, because I'm sure you want to know more about their lives:  

1. Im Siwan as Ki Seon Gyeom

Instagram handle: @yim_siwang

Why you should hit the Follow button: Aside from being super cute and adorable, Im Siwan constantly posts photos of him eating on his account! We also see him joining marathons and trying out the latest filters. We found out that he loves the movie Parasite, too. Do enjoy this vid of Im Siwan showing us how cold it is in South Korea during the winter: 

https://www.instagram.com/p/CJkmKEcJVhk/?utm_source=ig_embed

(skipped unrelated.....)

credit : https://www.cosmo.ph/entertainment/run-on-cast-members-instagram-a2520-20210127?ref=home_feed_1

Im Siwan, Shin Se Kyung, Sooyoung, And Kang Tae Oh Gather For An Awkward Birthday Party In “Run On”

6f7e6b9375a241329b019069a3832bf3.jpeg?s=

An interesting episode of JTBC’s “Run On” awaits!

“Run On” tells the story of people trying to connect with each other in their own languages after having lived in different worlds and at different paces. Im Siwan stars as Ki Sun Kyum, a former track and field athlete who retires after a life-changing event, while Shin Se Kyung plays Oh Mi Joo, an adventurous foreign film translator. Girls’ Generation’s Sooyoung plays Seo Dan Ah, an ambitious sports agency CEO, and Kang Tae Oh is art student Lee Young Hwa.

Spoilers

Spoiler

Previously, Oh Mi Joo broke up with Ki Sun Kyum due to the interference of his father Ki Jung Do (Park Young Gyu), while Seo Dan Ah confessed to Lee Young Hwa and the pair started to date.

In new stills, the four young men and women are gathered together to celebrate Seo Dan Ah’s birthday. Ki Sun Kyum and Oh Mi Joo have most likely been summoned to help out with the event.

shin-se-kyung2.jpgim-siwan1.jpgshin-se-kyung-im-siwan1.jpg

However, the party appears to be a mess, as Go Ye Joon (Kim Dong Young), Seo Tae Woong (Choi Jae Hyun), and Jung Ji Hyun (Yun Je Wook) have gotten into a fight and Seo Dan Ah looks on with a serious face. The embarrassed expression Lee Young Hwa makes suggests that the event is not going as planned. Moreover, it remains to be seen whether the mess of a party will have any kind of effect on Ki Sun Kyum and Oh Mi Joo’s relationship.

run-on8.jpgseo-dan-ah1.jpgkang-tae-oh3.jpg

The production team shared, “The Kyum-Mi (Ki Sun Kyum and Oh Mi Joo) couple who broke up during a tearful night come across each other once more at Seo Dan Ah’s party when they’re called by Lee Young Hwa. The pair expresses how long they’ve missed each other through their gazes. The Dan-Hwa (Seo Dan Ah and Lee Young Hwa) couple that has just begun their relationship and are getting to know each other will grow closer as a result of the birthday party. Please keep a close eye on the different progresses of the two couples.”

In other stills of a different moment, Ki Sun Kyum hugs Oh Mi Joo from the back with a tearful expression. He holds on to her as if he’ll never let her go.

im-siwan-shin-se-kyung7.jpg

The producers added, “Ki Sun Kyum and Oh Mi Joo, who come to realize their uncontrollable feelings due to a sudden crisis, will hold on to those overflowing emotions and carefully reflect on how they feel.”

The next episode of “Run On” will air on January 27 at 9 p.m. KST.

In the meantime, check out Im Siwan in “The King Loves“:

Watch Now

Source (1) (2) / soompi news

*** They lie down next to each other and go over their lines. They look comfortable with each other. She links arms with Im Siwan but struggles to find the most natural way to do it. With the help of the director, the two actors are able to figure out exactly what to do. Watch the making-of clip below!  :blush: This is a good drama. Really enjoying this drama. Their off-screen chemistry is so CUTE . :grin:

*******************************************************************************************

Behind-the-scenes clip of Im Siwan and Shin Se Kyung’s romantic kiss scene!

video source : soompi news

Siwan is confirmed to participate in House On Wheels Season 2. Source: http://www.breaknews.com/784418

http://www.breaknews.com/imgdata/breaknews_com/202102/2021020448271753.jpg

Google Translated:

tvN'House with Wheels' (directed by Ganggung) is a reality program where you ride a house with wheels and stay in a quiet place and invite important people to live the day. Season 1, which was first introduced in June of last year, received a lot of love from viewers by conveying satisfaction and hope by proxy during difficult times of getting out of the house. 

Particularly attracted to the subject of frank and every time Chemie Gong Hyo-jin, Tae-goo Eom, such as IU appeared as an actor in the performing arts are rare guest, "home on wheels" three brothers, Sung Dong-il, Kim Hee-won, Yeo Jin-goo. Season 1 also recorded the highest audience rating of 6.1%, as evidenced by favorable reviews. (Nationwide furniture / based on paid platform / provided by Nielsen Korea)

Thanks to viewers' long wait for Season 2,'House with Wheels 2'is about to broadcast for the first half of this year. In addition to this, the joining of actor Lee Si-wan stimulates expectations for Season 2. This completes the lineup of the three brothers of'House with Wheels 2'named Seong Dong-il, Kim Hee-won, and Im Si-wan. 

In particular, Kim Hee-won and Lee Si-wan had previously made a relationship by appearing in the drama'Miseng' and the movie'Bulganda'. Following last season, many curiosities are focused on the chemistry of Seong Dong-il and Kim Hee-won, who appear in Season 2, and the new youngest Si-wan Lee.

PD Ganggung, who directs'House with Wheels', said, "Actor Jin-gu Yeo, who gave joy to many viewers as the youngest of the three brothers in the past season, cannot inevitably be with him on the schedule. He expressed his gratitude for Jingu Yeo. 

Then, "I am grateful for the willingness of actor Si-wan to appear in Season 2. In'House with Wheels 2', you will be able to confirm the unique passion and freshness of actor Si-wan.

TvN'House with Wheels 2'armed with the new three brothers Chemi is looking for viewers in the first half of this year.

tvN'House with Wheels' (directed by Ganggung) is a reality program where you ride a house with wheels and stay in a quiet place and invite important people to live the day. Season 1, which was first introduced in June of last year, received a lot of love from viewers by conveying satisfaction and hope by proxy during difficult times of getting out of the house.

Particularly attracted to the subject of frank and every time Chemie Gong Hyo-jin, Tae-goo Eom, such as IU appeared as an actor in the performing arts are rare guest, "home on wheels" three brothers, Sung Dong-il, Kim Hee-won, Yeo Jin-goo. Season 1 also recorded the highest audience rating of 6.1%, as evidenced by favorable reviews. (Nationwide furniture / based on paid platform / provided by Nielsen Korea)

Thanks to viewers' long wait for Season 2,'House with Wheels 2'is about to broadcast for the first half of this year. In addition to this, the joining of actor Lee Si-wan stimulates anticipation for Season 2.This completes the lineup of the three brothers of'House with Wheels 2'named Seong Dong-il, Kim Hee-won, and Im Si-wan .

In particular, Kim Hee-won and Lee Si-wan had previously made a relationship by appearing in the drama'Miseng' and the movie'Bulganda'. Following last season, many curiosities are focused on the chemistry of Seong Dong-il and Kim Hee-won, who appear in Season 2, and the new youngest Si-wan Lee.

PD Ganggung, who directs'House with Wheels', said, "Actor Jin-gu Yeo, who gave joy to many viewers as the youngest of the three brothers last season, cannot inevitably be with him on the schedule, but I would like to express my gratitude to actor Jin-gu Yeo once again for renting this seat.He expressed his gratitude for Yeo Jin-gu.

She added, "Thank you for the willingness of actor Si-wan to appear in season 2. In'House with Wheels 2', you will be able to confirm the unique passion and freshness of actor Si-wan," raising expectations.

TvN'House with Wheels 2'armed with the new three brothers Chemi is looking for viewers in the first half of this year.

*** Wahhh..................time flies so fast that it seems the drama "Run On" has just begun. And now....................it came to an end. According to Nielsen Korea, the finale of JTBC “Run On” recorded average nationwide ratings of 3.623 percent. Goodbye, "Run On"! I love the drama. I enjoyed the drama very much! I'm gonna miss the drama. Thank you for sharing your beautiful love story. I hope there's a few more episodes...but it’s time to move on to the next- "Run On" will forever stay in my heart. :blush:

1 hour ago, willenette said:

*** Wahhh..................time flies so fast that it seems the drama "Run On" has just begun. And now....................it came to an end. According to Nielsen Korea, the finale of JTBC “Run On” recorded average nationwide ratings of 3.623 percent. Goodbye, "Run On"! I love the drama. I enjoyed the drama very much! I'm gonna miss the drama. Thank you for sharing your beautiful love story. I hope there's a few more episodes...but it’s time to move on to the next- "Run On" will forever stay in my heart. :blush:

Me Too! There were so many perfections with that drama. We got to see a great side of Siwan's acting too. Going to miss watching them every week.

• Love 1