[Drama 2015] Warm and Cozy 맨도롱 또똣

kaiskloset

Helloooooooooo! What's up with soompi?! :rolleyes:

I missed the Royal Ladies’ Night out because of soompi. I wasn’t patient enough last Saturday night so I ended up watching ‘til ep 16. I’ll just provide some pix for some of your comments. Good morning pretty ladies!

• Replies 12.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

These two bickering away! :angry: :(

GW says things to hurt JJ then regret them. Ya, please slap your mouth harder GW!

JJ chased GW away then worrying and thinking about him.

Btw where did GW get those cans of beer?! :huh:

WarmandCozyEpisode14Part%201_219219_zps2

I too,wanted to smack his lips many times in this ep. good thing he immediately realized his.mistakes and says sorry afterwards.

warmer's :)  how are you all?

I'm sorry I couldn't say goodbye even if I wanted to last Saturday, besides soompi freezing on me many times, my internet froze too :( I did not like that at all. I went to bed in a bad mood :(

Awww GW noona still very sweet to her baby brother.

Food is central again, it (porridge) gives GW strength to deal with MJW.WarmandCozyEpisode14Part%201_423790_zpsl

It’s a breath of fresh air from kdrama to see half siblings showing sincere concern with each other. Even though hyung chose ajumma over dongseng he was still concerned and still worried of him. As a big sister I understood Heera noona, she accepts her brothers’ choice of  lovers but that doesn’t  stop us from interrogating and saying negative things against the girls our brothers chose to be with because we just want the best for them.

GW says things to hurt JJ then regret them. Ya, please slap your mouth harder GW!

chingu @icemaid  he drove to my house and asked me for some :lol:  seriously, he went out after seeing JJ right? so he must have driven somewere to buy some.

soompi, please DO NOT FREEZE!!! 

I'm back. Chingu @agdr03, did u saw me? I fetched oppa to your house:P. kekeke.. Just kidding :lol:

To add before the above scene: PS asked JJ why is she just wearing that when she's seeing the Mayor. JJ replied, ' I always dress like this'. It is true. In the whole entirety she never once got excited to dress up for the Mayor. Unlike for GW of course :) 

WarmandCozyEpisode14Part%202_735668_zpsb

And also our JJ is consistently dense, everyone knows that the Mayor is going to propose to her that night but like what PS said here : “she hasn’t caught on at all.” 

Hello royal ladies @agdr03, @packmule3, @icemaid.. i've been refreshing soompi thread since 2 hours ago and just able to access few minutes ago.. thought it was my internet problem, but seems like others are affected too but not as bad as me..

hi chingu @violet88  my  last supposed post was for you last Saturday but soompi and my internet ate it up :lol: I just wanted to say that I was happy you came and that you had a lot of patience trying to re fresh for almost 2 hours :blink:  I gave up after my internet froze :(

chingu @icemaid  he drove to my house and asked me for some :lol:  seriously, he went out after seeing JJ right? so he must have driven somewere to buy some.

soompi, please DO NOT FREEZE!!! 

I'm back. Chingu @agdr03, did u saw me? I fetched oppa to your house:P. kekeke.. Just kidding :lol:

hi chingu @vvan23   :)  no I did not see you and Oppa was by himself when he left my house kekeke :lol:   thank you for letting us know that your vvanni before :) honestly since becoming a member of soompi I haven't got it as bad as last Saturday night.

Oppa looked handsome while talking to Hyung before he left :wub:

WarmandCozyEpisode14Part%203_825758_zpsg

This one right @agdr03? He is an eye candy here.

I like His facial expression here. He looks So different from the royal tailor poster promo that chingu @Icemaid posted at YeonSo thread. Different aura still captured my heart :wub:

One thing that hits me in ep 14 is when JJ told GW during the above scene that what would be scariest thing that the female ghost would have said to the husband.

That is - "The moment you left, I forgot it all. I won't wait even for a second."

Its like as though in reality, the moment Warm & Cozy ended, YeonSo bond/friendship would have ended and forgotten (don't even think about dating). :(

Ok sorry @warmers, as a shipper I am messing up now! :P :sweatingbullets: :lol:

Yes, I love that scene, too. (lol. I already warned you, right? That I love this episode.  There were so many things that COULD HAVE gone wrong if mishandled, but they didn't.  The dialogues were thoughtfully written and delivered.)

That’s one of the saddest lines I’ve heard in romcoms because it emphasized the connection between love and memories. It’s really pretty simple: if you love someone, you won’t forget him ever.  (That's why Alzheimer's disease is tragic and scary. Can you imagine losing your memories of someone you've loved for so much, for so long?)

But in this line, JJ was saying indirectly that she couldn't even wait for one second before she began erasing away the memories. 

And it ties up neatly with the luggage scene earlier.  That was why seeing his luggage was hurtful to him. She had packed away his things without (it seemed to him) hesitating one bit or looking back or regretting anything. It was as if she was EAGER to get rid of him.   And this line said the same thing: she was deleting everything even before he had totally gone. 

The thing is, too, they were talking about a hypothetical situation here – about a ghost wife and the husband. That made it more poignant because they KNEW what they were talking about but didn’t DARE say it. 

JJ's line was something alright. The line pretty much said, my heart wont beat for you anymore :(  I wonder where JJ got her story though because Ahjussi had a different one when he was talking to GW.

GW was right in saying it is a farewell party.  

JJ's line was something alright. The line pretty much said, my heart wont beat for you anymore :(  I wonder where JJ got her story though because Ahjussi had a different one when he was talking to GW.

GW was right in saying it is a farewell party.  

maybe JJ just being honest and told how she felt if GW left. she maybe just made up the story I guess

Archived